Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2015, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, thanks. That's still a while then.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes it is

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-01-2015, 09:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Cats has now finished up in Sydney & is moving to Hobart. It starts in Hobart on the 10th so they have about a week & a half break between the two locations

Delta Goodrem steps out in fur jacket as she spends an hour greeting swooning fans following her final CATS The Musical show in Sydney

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-02-2015, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks. I saw her posting a video of her in the studio on Instagram so I wonder if she will spend that time working on the album.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully. I keep forgetting to check her Twitter/Instagram

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-04-2015, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll go find the social media thread
Old 12-06-2015, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

I found this great quote of Delta talking about Cats

“It feels like this thing, ’where have you been all my life?’ with the cast, the crew and the theatre. It feels very natural, after all these years doing music in Australia, for my heart to then be able to do singing, dancing, acting all in one. I’ve definitely fallen in love with it.”

source
Old 12-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I love that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-06-2015, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too, I'm glad she's happy and she's doing what she loves
Old 12-06-2015, 02:49 AM
Graphics Team Manager

So am I, it is wonderful to read that

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

theatre is a great fit for her
Old 12-07-2015, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes, I agree & I really can't complain about her being in Cats (even if it means we may wait longer for the next album)

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-08-2015, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I must admit I prefer getting new music, but I'm glad she's happy. That's all that matters
Old 12-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I can understand that. New music means everyone can appreciate it, while theatre is limited to those who get to go

Quote:
GLAMOUR CAT DELTA GOODREM COMING TO BRISBANE

Australian superstar Delta Goodrem will take to the stage in the coveted role of Grizabella during the Brisbane season of CATS from 29 January.

Critics are proclaiming “purring Delta the coolest of Cats!” (Daily Telegraph).

Don’t miss her perform Andrew Lloyd Webber’s poignant hit song Memory in one of the most iconic musicals of all time!

At the Lyric Theatre, QPAC from 29 January to 14 February.

Source
Well this means she's now another month tied down in Australia where she can add the finishing touches to the album . I'm glad she's enjoying it enough that she's doing another city & that fans in Brisbane get to see her (or see her again if they traveled & want to). I just hope that in all this she finishes the album & we get some news on it too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-09-2015, 03:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

Arh I saw shes in cats an interesting fit has anyone seen it?