Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 11:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtsmith12 (View Post)
New Teen Nick Promo for Chasing Pavements and Drop the World
YouTube - Degrassi Chasing Pavements and Drop the World teennick promo

:OOOOO all i could hear was "your in love with holly J" and all i saw was that Folly j kiss </3 UGH! that was the sound of my fadam heart breaking
Old 03-25-2011, 11:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclare4life (View Post)
Ughh I'm soo worried..I hope they can. I just wish they could've had a few more happy moments before all this drama. Like with Eclare they have a lot of drama too, but they also had a lot of good moments, I wish we could have gotten more of that with Fadam. I'm gonna be optimistic though, I still don't think Folly J will really happen though. I mean, they do kiss, but I don't think they'll really get together. It didn't look like Holly J was into it and I think Fiona is just really confused :/ Plus I feel bad for how that will affect Adam, obviously it will really hurt him
yeah! i dont think folly j actually happens also because of Savvy J, and the whole thing going on with Holly j's illness. and YES! can we please see some cute fadam moments!. Even in "When Love takes Over" there were only like 3 cute fadam moments. The rest of the time Fiona a is drunk. WE REALLY NEED MORE CUTE FADAM MOMENTS!
Old 03-25-2011, 11:25 PM
New Fan

I really don't think Folly J is gonna happen either. I'm hoping that maybe Fiona just realizes that she's bisexual. That way she can still lust for Holly J(temporarily) and still be in love with Adam(if she really loves him. I'm still a bit confused about her proclamation). Ultimately I hope she chooses to stay with Adam in the end but only if she really loves him. I don't want her to stay with him out of pity or because she can't have Holly J!

Last edited by Felix_781; 03-25-2011 at 11:39 PM
Old 03-25-2011, 11:47 PM
New Fan

Can you please add me too????
Old 03-25-2011, 11:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I was pretty convinced that Adam and Fiona would end up together and the whole Folly J thing was going to be one-sided on Fiona's part. But that promo messed with my mind. There were multiple scenes indicating Folly J and they couldn't all be dreams. But I still haven't given up on Fadam. It's Degrassi, there is always hope.
Old 03-26-2011, 05:21 AM
New Fan

oh man! this stinks! i hate degrassi! they're such jerks for messing with our minds >
Old 03-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

well what a crappy morning.. i wake up and see that ****.. :/ guess the whole idea wasnt a dream and they really do kiss.. :/ could anyone else tell when it showed fiona gettin into bed.. if holly j or adam was in it?
Old 03-26-2011, 10:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey guys.. if you watch closely and i mean you have to watch closely when fiona hugged holly j and kisses her.. you can see that holly j is shocked and surprised.. so its gotta be all on fiona.. not holly j
Old 03-26-2011, 10:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterboi (View Post)
hey guys.. if you watch closely and i mean you have to watch closely when fiona hugged holly j and kisses her.. you can see that holly j is shocked and surprised.. so its gotta be all on fiona.. not holly j
yeah but it still sucks for Fadam though
I was gonna post a pic of Fiona kissing HJ(with Holly J's shocked face) but I don't know how to do that
Old 03-26-2011, 10:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just noticed when Anya says "You're in love with Holly J, aren't you?" it doesn't look like she's talking to Fiona because Fiona is sitting right next to her, but she's talking to someone across the table..maybe Sav?
Old 03-26-2011, 11:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

The thing I don't like about Folly J is that it just shows how Fiona gets attached to people, its basically a repeat of the whole twincest thing...why would they repeat the same thing again oly this time with a girl?
Old 03-26-2011, 12:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclare4life (View Post)
I just noticed when Anya says "You're in love with Holly J, aren't you?" it doesn't look like she's talking to Fiona because Fiona is sitting right next to her, but she's talking to someone across the table..maybe Sav?

i noticed that too but i wasnt quite sure... :/ man im gonna go crazy for the next 6 days
Old 03-26-2011, 12:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

i took it from the video on youtube..but it was hard to pause it at the right time.. sorry guys

if this dont work.. heres the other link

http://tinypic.com/r/24on20w/7

i can never get pictures to show up
Old 03-26-2011, 01:03 PM
New Fan

lol Holly J doesn't seem like she's into it! she kinda looks like she's tryin to pull back
Old 03-26-2011, 02:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

hes another one i found on facebook