Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2011, 02:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELJCJ (View Post)
I'm getting anxious wanting to know how their relationship will turn out DX

And I hope they'll have scenes in the new season.
I was looking at Annie's twitter and apparently she recently filmed a scene with Munro and one of the new actors, Christine.

thats what im worried about.. fiona gettin with this new kid thats coming in season 11.. i already dont like him.. but maybe it iwll change if he stays away from fiona
Old 03-31-2011, 03:23 PM
New Fan

oh I thought it was confirmed but now I see that tvguide says that Fiona questions her feelings for him.

Even if Fiona is a lesbian, i still hope that she and Adam can be bests friends or something but I have a feeling that after this season, they probably won't interact much or at all.
Old 03-31-2011, 04:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterboi (View Post)
it might not be true because i think fans can edit what is there
I'd agree, but it's from Teennick's April Highlights or whatever.

Quote:
thats what im worried about.. fiona gettin with this new kid thats coming in season 11.. i already dont like him.. but maybe it iwll change if he stays away from fiona
Er, Imogen is a girl, dude. That's part of the problem. But I don't think Fiona is gonna get too attached to Imogen from what I read about Imogen's character.

@Felix_781: I agree. I at least want them to be friends. I hope Adam doesn't shut out Fiona because she feels more close to girls than guys (Adam). I mean, you can't help who you are attracted to. But if she's pansexual, then it'd be better...cause then she could be with Adam and also still crush on Holly J (and Adam would tease the hell out of Fifi for staring at Holly J).
Lexiness or Lexi~ #7 Adam Supporter!~ #22 Misfits Supporter!~
Supporter/Shipper of The Misfits, Eclare, Kenna, Fadam, Savvy J, Elitz, Ziley, Grossmance/Douchebag, Folly J, Team Bianca
http://lexikatness.tumblr.com/
Old 03-31-2011, 05:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

no theres this justin kelly kid whos also a new character.. thats the one im talking about.. but i just looked on degrassi wikia and see hes got a past with claire so its good now

does anyone know how you can get the degrassi cast to follow you on twitter? i know they follow some of their fans but i havent been able to get any to follow me?

Last edited by skaterboi; 03-31-2011 at 05:35 PM
Old 03-31-2011, 05:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

skaterboi: My bets are he'll be after Clare, not Fiona...but if Fiona's lesbian (just realized Fiona can't be pansexual because she was feeling Adam up.. ), then..uh, yeah, he'd (Jake) be **** out of luck anyway.
Supporter/Shipper of The Misfits, Eclare, Kenna, Fadam, Savvy J, Elitz, Ziley, Grossmance/Douchebag, Folly J, Team Bianca
Old 03-31-2011, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Argh, the Fiona/Adam relationship...romantically...isn't looking too great. But being friends would be the next best thing. If Fiona isn't into Adam, I guess them becoming friends might take awhile on the show since Adam really likes Fiona.

But I'm hoping Degrassi will surprise me and they'll actually stick together!
Old 03-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

ELJCJ: Er, that'd be fine, if Fiona didn't happen to like girls. ._. You can't help who you love. Maybe she just found out.
Hopefully Adam doesn't get depressed..
Old 03-31-2011, 08:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

as long as they stay friends if they dont work.. ill be happy but i still feel 100 percent they are gonna end up together
Old 03-31-2011, 09:07 PM
New Fan

I love your optimism skaterboi
Old 04-01-2011, 04:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by regiusachan (View Post)
ELJCJ: Er, that'd be fine, if Fiona didn't happen to like girls. ._. You can't help who you love. Maybe she just found out.
Hopefully Adam doesn't get depressed..
We don't know for sure that Fiona is a lesbian. She's still questioning her feelings.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

im not happy with what we've seen of adam right now but theres still 15 minutes left.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

im gettin a vibe from tinsley that shes hiding something.. but idk..what u guys think?\

I KNEW IT.. I KNEWWW IT .. this just gives me so much more hope that what i think will happen with fadam will happen...

Last edited by skaterboi; 04-01-2011 at 06:22 PM
Old 04-01-2011, 06:25 PM
New Fan

ok, so they just showed a promo, but was it just me, or did i see holly j naked in fiona's bed? i see her bareback and i see fiona climbing on the bed. did anyone else noticed that???
Old 04-01-2011, 06:29 PM
New Fan

Wtf!?????????? now i'm officially pissed. holly j needs to go...like NOW.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

well ****.. that just ruined my night...

holly j.. wasnt even... grossed out by it...

but i know fadam is gonna conquer in the end..