Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2011, 06:34 PM
New Fan

let's face it, Fadam is doomed!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix_781 (View Post)
let's face it, Fadam is doomed!!!
at this point, it looks like you might be right -_-
Old 04-01-2011, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Fadam has been a sinking ship for me since When Love Takes Over, tbh.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

this really sucks guys.. ive been all for it even after watching WLTO andi never give up faith in the couples ive liked on degrassi..

i just dont get why annie said that stuff in that interview that adam calmed her down when we havent seen anything like that yet..

facebook is really making me mad cause everyone is excited for folly j...

im glad holly j will be gone next season
Old 04-01-2011, 06:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaterboi (View Post)

facebook is really making me mad cause everyone is excited for folly j...

im glad holly j will be gone next season
Where is Holly J going?
Old 04-01-2011, 06:49 PM
New Fan

I'm still optimistic. I'm still gonna hold on hope. Besides, even if Fiona was a lesbian, Holly J isn't
Old 04-01-2011, 06:54 PM
New Fan

actually i'm starting to think holly j might be lesbian as well. she wouldn't kiss fiona and be ok with it if she didn't have feelings for her. plus that scene in the bed? i'm pretty sure that was holly j naked. idk if anyone noticed that in the promo
Old 04-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Eh. Actually I'm not as upset as I thought I would be... (Shocking! I know...)

It's probably because I prepared myself for the worst possible outcome for weeks and I'm still a bit numb.

Nevertheless, still dislike Folly J with the passion of a hundred suns. Small comfort in that it seems one sided (who knows what will happen in part 2, but I not getting vibes that Holly J would be down for it.)

At the end of the day, I'm an Adam fan first and foremost. Right now Fiona doesn't deserve him. I'm glad he's not gonna compromise himself just to keep the girl.

I'm really happy Fiona won her case (Bobby was such a smug jerk!). And I totally love her mom (Life with Derek was awesome!). But right now, I don't like the girl too much. I like Fiona a thousand times more in fan fic

Anyway, I'm rooting for Adam and hoping Folly J stays one-sided. I really hate that the writers pumped us up for Fadam only to bait-and-switch with Folly J at the end of the season. Not cool!

My fics: Fadam / Badam / Rebel

Last edited by Bandbabe; 04-01-2011 at 07:13 PM
Old 04-01-2011, 07:19 PM
New Fan

I might have an idea on Fi's actions. Yeah, it looks like she kisses Holly J. But remember, Fiona also kissed her brother as well. Maybe she has developed an unhealthy need for Holly J just like she did with Declan. I don't know.
Old 04-01-2011, 07:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maskeraider (View Post)
I might have an idea on Fi's actions. Yeah, it looks like she kisses Holly J. But remember, Fiona also kissed her brother as well. Maybe she has developed an unhealthy need for Holly J just like she did with Declan. I don't know.
That definitely makes sense, she has had dependencies issues. I think the writers want to play up Folly J so I don't think that's gonna happen though. But who knows

Old 04-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Let's face it guys, Fadam was probably just a small stepping stone to Folly J. The writers probably wanted Adam to be Fiona's "gay beard" which really sucks. If Holly J turns out to be a lesbian then I'm officially giving up hope. Holly J has had THREE love interests this season. What the heck is Declan going to say when he finds out his "true love" is a lesbian? With his sister of all people! And what was the point of Holly J and Sav making up in Halo if the writers only intended on having Holly J dump Sav for Fiona four episodes later?
Old 04-01-2011, 08:03 PM
New Fan

I'm just confused as to why they build up Fiona and Adam's relationship only to do a sharp 180 on Holly J.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

^^

I know, what's with the Holly J fan club this season? It's rather unrealistic. In earlier seasons she was unlucky in love. (her unrequited crushes on Toby and Spinner; And her short dalliance with Blue. It humbled her and made her more relatable IMO).

Still hoping FJ is one-side. Mainly because I'm bitter, haha!

Old 04-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkCityRoyalty (View Post)
What the heck is Declan going to say when he finds out his "true love" is a lesbian? With his sister of all people! And what was the point of Holly J and Sav making up in Halo if the writers only intended on having Holly J dump Sav for Fiona four episodes later?
It's a bad soap opera at this point. The writers are just throwing stuff up at the ceiling and seeing what sticks.

Old 04-01-2011, 08:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Agh, I just finished watching the episode.
I'm really wondering how these relationships are going to turn out. I don't even know what to think anymore, lol.

Did you see Annie's latest tweet?

And at this point, I'm not really feeling Fiona. "Best of both worlds?" That must be a blow to Adam "/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread