Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Addicted Fan

There's the make out session in Pride. Again, their mouths are closed. Ii think this was the only time in the whole season they even kissed on the mouth.

Last edited by Virtue; 05-10-2005 at 10:38 AM
Old 05-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

And this is another angle of the kiss before having sex. As you can see, it looks like they're making an effort not to open their mouths. I don't know how they managed to have sex. It must of been so robotic because there is just not enough heat or passion to really get them going. If Ash isn't even comfortable opening her mouth, how could she all of a sudden be ready to open her...Okay well, the point is, I think she just rushed it so he would know she'd be the whole package and he wouldn't need to cheat on her again. And if they have still be having sex since then, obviously nothing has changed if their kisses haven't even. It's just hard to believe that they'd be good in bed together when they're not good together, period.

Seriously, what is that? It looks like Craig kisses her before she could totally stop smiling. I'd like to see for once Craig try to stick his tongue in her mouth and see what she does. He'd probably have to push it in with all his might and God knows how bizare that would look.

Old 05-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue

And this is another angle of the kiss before having sex. As you can see, it looks like they're making an effort not to open their mouths. I don't know how they managed to have sex. It must of been so robotic because there is just not enough heat or passion to really get them going. If Ash isn't even comfortable opening her mouth, how could she all of a sudden be ready to open her...Okay well, the point is, I think she just rushed it so he would know she'd be the whole package and he wouldn't need to cheat on her again. And if they have still be having sex since then, obviously nothing has changed if their kisses haven't even. It's just hard to believe that they'd be good in bed together when they're not good together, period.

Seriously, what is that? It looks like Craig kisses her before she could totally stop smiling. I'd like to see for once Craig try to stick his tongue in her mouth and see what she does. He'd probably have to push it in with all his might and God knows how bizare that would look.

ITA!! It looked so awkward it makes you wonder how they could be passitonate if they can't even open their mouths.

Your the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing

smitchie
Old 05-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Addicted Fan

And there are the kisses at the end of Neutron Dance which so many people are crazy about. Some people would just call them really soft. But I think it's obvious that they're really just slow motion pecks. And shouldn't Craig have like, put his arms around her or something? You know, what a guy would do in real life? But instead he's just holding her face. I mean, what are the writers trying to do here? Are they trying to make them sickningly sweet goody goody and cute? Are they aiming for a contrast of Cranny? Because it's just getting plain annoying. If they indend to keep Crash together, they have got to do something about the way they are portrayed because this is just pathetic. They are trying WAY too hard to make them cute, it's making them look disgusting.

Old 05-12-2005, 02:57 PM
New Fan

Ahhh, the arguement over the kisses of distress. I love when people talk about how CrAsh kissed. I don't know why, I find it humorous.

Sometimes it seemed like Craig was scared to kiss Ashley. He'd lean in, pucker up, and oh-so-gently, place his lips on hers. And when they were done, they'd just kinda look at each other. I'm sure Craig was thinking, "That's it? Have you ever seen Manny and me kiss?!" Heh heh. But yeah, no chemistry or passion. At all.
Old 05-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

you know what quote i found funny in the chokers thread...."because passion does not equal love", hmmm.....and didnt they say that crash was passionate, so they're basically saying that crash arent in love????

Stefan&Katherine
Old 05-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Absolute Fan

And hell, Chin, no one claimed that Cranny was in love in the first place We agreed on that, although that is an excellent point since they like to flip the Crash and Burn reasons.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

agreeed lakaii. no one claimed that cranny were in love so it isnt really an insult to us, its actually an insult to them, haha.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 05-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Addicted Fan

I think the whole discussion there came up after all the talk we have about Crash not being passionate. So what are they saying now? "So what if Crash isn't passionate? Passion doesn't equal love." It's their way of admitting that we're right, BUT also making it benefit them more. Besides, even if passion doesn't say "love", it definitely says something in a relationship. Craig and Manny looked far more comfortable kissing eachother.

I'm not going to take the Chokers reason and flip it for Crash & Burn. Why? Because it's pretty much already a Crash & Burn reason twisted into a Chokers reason. We're always talking about passion. And coincidentally they come up with a reason like this. It's totally fine. I actually think it's a good one. It's true. Passion doesn't always equal love. Although this is probably the best time to drop the whole "Crash is passionate" claim.

Old 05-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

yeah because it defeats the whole belief that crash is passionate. cranny fans have agreeed that craig did not love manny so its not at all an anti-cranny reasons but crash fasn always like to claim how passionate and how in love crash are so the reason ends up seeming anti-crash, lol.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 05-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Well, the whole "Crash is passionate" is not a popular claim. They only say it to contradict us. They know it, we know it. But yeah, I thought we all come to agreement that Craig never truly loved either girls in season three. If he loved Ashley like he said, he never would have cheated on her nor consider breaking up with her. But that gets totally ignored. Instead people focus on the whole if Craig really loved Manny, he would have been able to dump Ashley for her. Craig played BOTH girls.

But yeah, that reason is technically an anti-Crash reason. It's just twisted around so it fits the Chokers instead. Again, I think it is a pretty good reason. But it doesn't make Crash look good either.

Old 05-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Master Fan

you know amongst all of this and for the longest time, i really havent heard a crash fan that gave me a solid reason why they love craig and ashley together? i really havent. they cant say the whole "they understand each other" crap because they have proven time and time again that they DONT understand each other, everyone episode about them dating they were either arguing, one was blowing up at the other, or just flat out breaking up. They cant use the whole "music" idea because other than the fact that music does not equate foundation, the reason can be defeated because look at degrassi, ALL of the grade 11's are musically inclined. I feel like crash fans havent given me or anyone a solid reason why they like crash other than 'they're the next joey & caitlin' or 'the writers are giving them the meant to be vibe'. its like they feel that they are obligated to like crash because the writers are making crash "meant to be" as opposed to actually believing that the two are compatible.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 05-13-2005, 11:56 AM
Addicted Fan

They have. That little paragraph thingy. Remember? Although they say there are a lot more reasons, I have a feeling that's about it. And even if there are more, if those were honestly their biggest reasons...Well I guess there's nothing we can't take down. After everything I am still convinced that there si no good reason to like Crash. And until they give me a reason for loving them that I can't attack, I will stick to that judgement.

I think people tend to make Crash into something it's not just because they look so good together that they want them to seem good together. Like just because Ashley didn't walk out on him when his dad died, like any good human would do, she's "there for him no matter what." And Voices Carry II doesn't count because she ended up changing her mind in GDTR. So anyways, when Craig made her think Jimmy was trying to change her, which he wasn't, he "understands her." And they seem to really, really like the idea of Craig being obsessed with her. Because they seem to think that some time apart from her will make him obsessed with her even more. When the whole point of this separation is to help them gain some independence to realize that they can survive without eachother. Not so they realize they still totally need eachtoher. Again, wishful thinking.

That's just the gist. So take those reasons, put them together with all the false claims...I think Crash is now officially fresh out of reasons. Unless the fans make up new ones.

Old 05-13-2005, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Haha, its funny that they said craig brings out the fun side of ashley....since when? ashley is always mopey around craig, ALL the time. the only time ashley was ever fun as a character was when she was high. and on the contrar, he doesnt bring out the fun side of him, that has also been made clear by craig with the emotional rollercoaster he said she always puts him on and for the fact that he said he can be more of himself around manny.

and they said "they're always there for each other"....if i'm not mistaken, ashley WASNT counting on being there for craig for too long, "i need space, i need to get away from you..." and the little concern she had for him in TANE can be equated with the concern his friends had for him so it doesnt make her special in any way. terri was actually the one who pulled through to actually understand him.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 05-13-2005, 02:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have also tried to find a good reason to like them because I used to ship crash. After a while though it just seemed that there is nothing you can truley like about them. Ashley totally ditched him even though she said she wouldn't leave him. Ashley was always worried about Craigs meds and making sure he didn't have another episode. So was she thinking before she said she needed to get away from him. COME ON!! She had to know that was going to set him off or make him go a little crazy.

The whole thing in TANE it is ridiculous the way people say that she was there for him. Last I checked Terri was there for him, Jimmy and Marco were there making sure he was okay but I am not going out and saying Jimmy and Craig are meant to be because he was there for him. Ashley also made it worse half the timie she made him get really upset. He wanted to go out and have a good time and just kind of get away from the reality of his dad being dead but all she kept doing was reminding him that his dad was dead. So how is that being there for someone if you are going make them feel bad.

It is so true though ever since Ashley got together with Craig she was all mopey. If my boyfriend ever cheated on me yeah I would be sad but I wouldn't sit at home for about a week just sleep all day or make sad and mopey songs. You should just get over it. I have never seen Ashley really happy with Craig for more then ten minuets really.

Your the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing

smitchie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread