View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 04:24 PM
SoCoBeLLa
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virtue

And this is another angle of the kiss before having sex. As you can see, it looks like they're making an effort not to open their mouths. I don't know how they managed to have sex. It must of been so robotic because there is just not enough heat or passion to really get them going. If Ash isn't even comfortable opening her mouth, how could she all of a sudden be ready to open her...Okay well, the point is, I think she just rushed it so he would know she'd be the whole package and he wouldn't need to cheat on her again. And if they have still be having sex since then, obviously nothing has changed if their kisses haven't even. It's just hard to believe that they'd be good in bed together when they're not good together, period.

Seriously, what is that? It looks like Craig kisses her before she could totally stop smiling. I'd like to see for once Craig try to stick his tongue in her mouth and see what she does. He'd probably have to push it in with all his might and God knows how bizare that would look.

ITA!! It looked so awkward it makes you wonder how they could be passitonate if they can't even open their mouths.

Your the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing

smitchie