Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2010, 10:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denmark (View Post)
Yeah. When our grandchildren/children love her, we'll be all "I remember back fifty years ago when she played a young transgender boy on a show called Degrassi."
"You mean that show, 'Degrassi: Another Next Generation'?"
That will happen.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Lmao. Agreed, Elk.

So, this is kinda off topic, but I had the weirdest dream. Lol. So, Clare, Eli and Adam were out somewhere in Morty (don't remember where) and Eli has to get Clare home for curfew and they were stopped by the police for speeding. (sound like Sav's story?) Anyway, they think Morty has been stolen because it's a hearse and ask everyone to step out. Somehow, they find out Adam is physically a girl and begin to arrest him for no apparent reason. (Weird, I know.) Eli and Clare are being held by another policeman in front of Morty. Adam assures everything's fine until Eli punches the cop holding him and steals Adam's cop's baton in a very badass way warning him not to touch him. I have such weird dreams, but Eli the Protector was awesome standing up for Adam.

Eli the Protector. It has a certain ring to it, I think. Lol.

Last edited by sweet_solitude99; 08-15-2010 at 10:51 AM
Old 08-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

& we can be like "yeah, we were her biggest fans & she read our stuff & replied to us on Twitter." "What's a Twitter..?"
Old 08-15-2010, 11:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

"It's a website you used on the computer." "What's a computer?" "A machine you used to play minesweeper when you were bored and go on the internet, before you could use your mind."
Old 08-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ah, yes, I can totally see that happening.
Old 08-15-2010, 11:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

That's right, you heard it all here- Degrassi: Another Next Generation, A Twitterless world, and brain internets!
Old 08-15-2010, 12:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElk (View Post)
That's right, you heard it all here- Degrassi: Another Next Generation, A Twitterless world, and brain internets!
Haha. What a great future is ahead of us!

So, I'm thinking about working on another Adam video. Any song ideas? I've been thinking of going with "Over" by A Perfect Circle. Suggestions are welcome, though!
Old 08-15-2010, 12:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

CLICK HERE FOR ADAM.
I put all my Adam caps in one place! All of my caps have Adam in them, so no need to sift through boring screencaps without Adam in someone elses album!

& I wanted to make an Adam video too but I was stuck on song ideas. I still kinda want to use Sometimes by Melanie Horsnell but I think using a song Degrassi might seem cheesy. I dunno.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think it's cheesy at all. Someone did a multifandom video including Adam with that song. It's really good and that's why I didn't want to use the song, because someone already used it. YouTube - Sometimes | Adam/Ronnie\Katie/Cassie
Old 08-15-2010, 12:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aw man, beat me to itttt!

I wish I knew more songs. I was considering Mad World, you guys think the original version would be best? I like Adam Lambert's version but again, I'm feeling cheesiness. I don't wanna a cheesy video. D:

Last edited by NoSeriously; 08-15-2010 at 12:33 PM
Old 08-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSeriously (View Post)
CLICK HERE FOR ADAM.
I put all my Adam caps in one place! All of my caps have Adam in them, so no need to sift through boring screencaps without Adam in someone elses album!
I'll add it to the OP

Ah I like the Adam Lambert "Mad World"
Old 08-15-2010, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, I'd go with Gary Jules' version. I really don't like Adam Lambert's that much.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

I like Adam's voice, but Gary's is a lot more emotional when I listened to them both anyways. So if I did either I'd do the original I guess. Hm.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

But wouldn't it be cool to use the Adam Lambert version for the Adam Torres video? lol But no, I like the Gary Jules and the original too
Old 08-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSeriously (View Post)
Tehe, maybe I'll do both! ;D

Someone on IMDb brought up a good point. They said that they thought Jordan must be an amazing actress because when they she played Gracie, they still saw a boy. I TOTALLY agree with that. Like, 'Gracie' reminded me more of an MtF transgendered person than Adam does an FtM. Idunno, I didn't see Jordan at ALL when she being Gracie. I saw Adam dressing like a girl, which he isn't. Jordan is spectacular.
So I know this is a late reply but I had a lot to catch up on in this thread and the last one.

But seriously this is a good point!

I thought the same thing without even realizing it. I just couldn't even see any girl in "Gracie". It really does speak to Jordan as an actress. She said in an interview that she studied her guy friends to adopt the mannerisms of a boy and I really think that's part of it but somehow her performance even transcends that. Maybe it's because when Jordan plays Adam she has to believe she's a boy or maybe it's something else. But I just can't see any girl in Adam at all.

Also a very late TFTNT because that title is so amazing!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread