Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2019, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was starting this post, and fell asleep halfway through. I'm getting as bad as someone else we knew.

Anyway, and

I tried catching up, and my brain just won't take everything in, so I'm sorry. Just going to start with hi and .

Kim
Old 04-14-2019, 11:44 PM
Elite Fan

Snow last night and t-storms later

Ahhh, Michigan weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by There You'll Be (View Post)
I was starting this post, and fell asleep halfway through. I'm getting as bad as someone else we knew.

Anyway, and

I tried catching up, and my brain just won't take everything in, so I'm sorry. Just going to start with hi and .
I’ve written posts half asleep and it didn’t end well
Old 04-15-2019, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Kim! Great to see you even if you can't keep awake.

I haven't done it yet, Leanne. I need plenty of quiet time for that, and this morning me and the kids have a dentist check up to go to.

You still getting snow, Mark? That must be annoying, when does Spring start for you?

That's nice, Leanne. I'm sure you'll enjoy staying away from home this week.
Old 04-15-2019, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

On the calendar it already did I have a chronic illness that messes with my body with weather changes (I’m not a mutant) so it’s no fun

How was your weekend, Claire?
Old 04-15-2019, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh no!!!! Notre Dame catherdral is on fire and it doesn't look good. I'm watching live video while at work!! I've been there 2 or 3 times and I hate to think it will be destroyed Sickening!!!
Old 04-15-2019, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

It's getting warmer again here So T-shirt weather again but who knows what tomorrow might bring

Leanne, yes, it's another week off here And I worked for several hours yesterday but I didn't quite get the stuff done I had to because other things came up I needed to take care of first

And I saw it it on the news. My friends and I have already been texting about it. We're so pissed that someone might not have taken the necessary precautions. Apparently it's a construction site up in the tower...

Kim & Mark I have written posts half asleep and pretty drunk coming home from parties They were usually fun to read the next day

Claire, dentist?

I checked out another apartment today. Buiding was nice, rent reasonable, but an antisocial neighbour started yelling for us to be quiet as we walked up the stairs... so if footsteps upset him I don't wanna know what else sets him off. So, no thanks to that one....

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-15-2019, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my! I didn't know until you said, Leanne. These bad fires always seem to happen due to the renovation works going on though. So many places have suffered the same, Windsor Castle and the Cutty Sark to name just two. It's so shocking. I've visited it too.

I had a great weekend thanks Mark. We had family visiting. I hope Spring turns up eventually!

The dentist went well, we had a check up and I managed to get my daughter an appointment with the orthodontist the same day, and now has finally been referred for braces to be fitted.

Good luck with the house hunt, Kia.
Old 04-15-2019, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Cutty Sark?

Thanks, Claire! Seems like I need it

Glad the dentist went well!

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-15-2019, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mark. I'm Kim.

Claire, glad the dentist went well, and that your daughter has that appointment.

Kia, definitely don't want a neighbor who natural sounds upsets. You don't need to be walking on eggshells so you don't upset them. Good luck finding a place soon.

My class was just with me in it, working on health just for me, so that will be good. GOD! My roommate is driving me freaking crazy right this minute!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back later.

Kim
Old 04-15-2019, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That sucks
Any news on the living arrangement situation?

What kind of class is that, Kim?

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-15-2019, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah the Cutty Sark had to be rebuilt.

Hi Kim! Your roommate does sound quite crazy.

The class sounds positive, though.

I'm glad we're finally going to get it done. It's been so many years waiting for these last few teeth to come out.
Old 04-15-2019, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kim, I wish you had gotten a normal roommate, not a crazy one, of course that happens when you never thought you were suited to a roommate!!

My body is feeling all light in shock cause the Notre Dam actually has been destroyed. Its weird, surreal feeling!!

Yeah, Kia, definitely don't get that apartment cause that cranky neighbor must make everyone miserable there!!

Glad your dentist appointments went well, Claire!

I was watching the news this morning on my work computer so I need to try to get back to it. an hour and a half left of work already!
Old 04-15-2019, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, not competely, but the fire is still raging... it breaks my heart.... this building has survived so much and now some stupid mistake brings it to its knees

Leanne, I thouht so too... in a way I am grateful I witnessed that... who knows what I might have gotten myself into

Claire, I still have one milk tooth And a rest of my braces glued to the inside of my lower front teeth Teeth are so important. It's good you make sure everything is alright

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-15-2019, 10:36 PM
Elite Fan

Hi Kim! I know we’ve had extreme differences on our political opinions on your Everyday Interests board but I’m so tired of arguing politics that it doesn’t matter and what’s the point anyways?

So sad about the cathedral Apparently quite a few of the artificats were removed before construction so that’s something.

We’re supposed to have thunderstorms tomorrow, now. So I’m sitting here wondering what the heck is going on? Oh well, at least it might warm up.

Have a good Tuesday all!
Old 04-16-2019, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It seems they have Notre Dame under control now but there are still 100 firemen to make sure it doesn't flare up again. The whole thing looks horrible, but apparently the main structure is okay.

And while reading up on that I saw that the Mueller report will be published on Thursday. I am veeeery curious
Even though I still think his tax return may be en even more interesting read.

BTW lovely weather again here. Spent a few hours on my balcony reading Toni Morrison's God help the child. Has anyone read it? It's an addictive read.

avi by neel luvs tony