Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2019, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f18/x-files-...70-a-63223304/

Hi Kim the makes me sick to hear about April being taken away instead of loved and nurtured what a cold woman who was your egg donor! I’m hoping she wouldn’t have been put to sleep cause at my animal shelter, they still care for seniors and some people do adopt them.. but if she is in the next life, I’m sure she’s having the best time with cuddles and love and all the things kitties love in their heaven til we come along to rejoin them

The family party upstairs has t quite started yet but probably any minute since it’s the dinner hour!

Claire, those sound like great gifts for you. I always wanted to have beef Wellington but I still have t even though I’ve been in Britain like 3 times still!

Kia, I think we do get along better now, she doesn’t barge or unlock into my place and I’m more used to their noise, I guess. My pet peeve is still them keeping windows and doors open for flies and insects to come in. I think some medications cause “the munchies”.

Mark, that will be fun for you to have a new video game to play. I can’t play them cause I can never pass certain levels so I tend to watch play through on YouTube instead

Last edited by reason to believe; 04-21-2019 at 07:07 PM