Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2019, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a busy day indeed. My leg hurts like hell too. They tried a special kind of therapy which had me swearing like a sailor... And they warned me it would be very painful for a few days... well, we'll see.
Very productive evening despite the pain. I drew and coloured another painting by Franz Marc which is called The Yellow Cow I think. It was fun. Not quite finished yet.

I bet your mom is enjoying talking to you, Leanne

That sounds like really hard work, Claire! I hope you're on the sofa now with a nice cup of tea or a glass of wine

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-11-2019, 08:23 PM
Elite Fan

It’d almost Friday!!!
Old 04-11-2019, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Fridays are awesome cause my work day ends so early plus I might be buying books tomorrow, either that or processing new ones.

Claire, do you garden flowers or food? Please avoid those rash causing caterpillars too! Do you tan well when working outdoors?

Kia, yeah my mom likes the “new me”. I still think me being chatty is really weird!

Ouch, I guess that’s when you know PT is real when they make you hurt. I’m hoping your leg won’t hurt. how do you colour and paint a painting by someone else? T sounds fun! I got to get back to some Coloring since I bought that huge set of pencil crayons two years ago!

I’m so tired, I might sleep pretty good, such an early bird lately.
Old 04-12-2019, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Glad that you get out early I’m on disability so I don’t work but what sucks is I’d love to have a job but you can only work so many hours without having hair benefits taken away Got any plans did this weekend?

Also, may I ask what your name is? I’m embarrassed I don’t already know

Last edited by Ropetuned; 04-12-2019 at 12:44 AM
Old 04-12-2019, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hello and welcome, Ropetuned! I'm Claire. I'm seeing my nieces this weekend, as they are starting their Easter break after today.

I have a few flowers, Leanne. Bulbs which come up every year. I'm not much of a gardener so I don't have a lot of flowers really. I do grow rhubarb, which is easy as it just comes up every year and grows well without me having to do anything. I try to grow tomatoes in my greenhouse, but I didn't last year. I do love a home grown tomato, though. If I grow some this year I will have to spend some time clearing the greenhouse though, it's a mess in there!
I don't tan, no. I burn, so I put sunscreen on, and keep out of the midday sun.

It was exhausting,Kia. I don't normally do so much heavy work! I have blisters on my hands, and moving the play mats was so hard, as they were heavy!

It's great you're so chatty now, Leanne.

Well I hope it works, Kia! That doesn't sound good otherwise!
Old 04-12-2019, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey ropetuned! I'm Kia.
That sucks about not being able to work a bit. Have you thought about helping somewhere as a volunteer? Maybe something you like doing?

Leanne, I basically pick my weapon of choice, take some white paper or a canvas, look at the original and then I start

Claire, that sounds like wise gardening to me Trying a few things you like, having some things that look pretty but not going overboard with the maintenance
Having said that: I hope your blisters aren't too bad!!

I have a long to do list today but somehow I am very slow today...
Lots of sitting and drinking tea...
Well, gotta at least get my shopping done now...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-12-2019, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Nice to meet you Kia ! I’m Mark sadly I stopped posting here much but I’m dedicated now especially after rewatching

I’m definitely gonna be volunteering this summer and also talking to my case manager about maybe working 20 hours a week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Hello and welcome, Ropetuned! I'm Claire. I'm seeing my nieces this weekend, as they are starting their Easter break after today.

I have a few flowers, Leanne. Bulbs which come up every year. I'm not much of a gardener so I don't have a lot of flowers really. I do grow rhubarb, which is easy as it just comes up every year and grows well without me having to do anything. I try to grow tomatoes in my greenhouse, but I didn't last year. I do love a home grown tomato, though. If I grow some this year I will have to spend some time clearing the greenhouse though, it's a mess in there!
I don't tan, no. I burn, so I put sunscreen on, and keep out of the midday sun.

It was exhausting,Kia. I don't normally do so much heavy work! I have blisters on my hands, and moving the play mats was so hard, as they were heavy!

It's great you're so chatty now, Leanne.

Well I hope it works, Kia! That doesn't sound good otherwise!

Thanks for the welcome Claire! I can’t believe it’s going to be Easter already. The plants my mom put in got eaten by rabbits so I’m gonna have to replant them which is a pain

Last edited by Ropetuned; 04-12-2019 at 07:13 AM
Old 04-12-2019, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That sounds very positive, Mark. It's good to keep busy.

I guess you have rabbits living close to you then! There's loads in the fields near here.

The trouble with flower beds is the constant weeding! I love the flowers but I hate weeding.

My blisters aren't too bad, Kia. Make sure you have some rest, though!
Old 04-12-2019, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mark, my name is Leanne!

Well, I feel totally tired out to almost post much cause I’ve been perpetually busy today and over stimulated! Cause at work this morning, the PAC mom’s were putting away the book fair but they had toddlers wondering around and they both pooped their diapers so I had the smell and then the mom played them an annoying repetitive “Baby Shark” song in the room, I ended up putting in ear plugs! And that wasn’t all! after break, a student pulled the fire alarm so the whole school had to exit the building and stand outside for a while cause that wasn’t planned! that’s the third time for me being there that a kid has pulled the fire alarm when there is no real fire!

And then after work, I had to clean the carpet thanks to my cat and then then get my car tires changed. So this is about all I can have the energy to post tonight.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
That sounds very positive, Mark. It's good to keep busy.

I guess you have rabbits living close to you then! There's loads in the fields near here.

The trouble with flower beds is the constant weeding! I love the flowers but I hate weeding.

My blisters aren't too bad, Kia. Make sure you have some rest, though!
I think I have a lot of weeds in my balcony trough... I actually should replace the soil but I haven't gotten round to it yet.

Mark, that sounds like a plan And you also have a garden where you live? Jealous!

I went to a party yesterday... feel like something the cat dragged in today

Leanne, what a busy day! And doesn't the fire brigade come when someone pulls the alarm? Here the kids parents would have to pay for the whole thing...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-13-2019, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It must have been a good party, Kia.

Sounds an exhausting day, Leanne!

I spent most of the day with family. We took my nieces for a long walk, they did well, though.
Old 04-13-2019, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope the party itself was fun and worth the after though, Kia!

They must have a way to let the fire department know it’s not a real fire but some have to come out anyway to re-set things proper.. just a big hassle! And the kids there really need to be taught what a fire alarm is and not pull it at their ages cause I’ve never worked at a school where false alarms have happened at least 3 times!

That sounds like a nice time you had today, Claire, your weather must be nice. I guess your classes start soon!

I’m jus realizing that the next two weeks of work are only 4 day weeks!

My poor cat was sick while eating food and has done the same vomiting the past two days so I’m watching him.
Old 04-14-2019, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It definitely was! I really enjoyed myself.

Claire, sounds lovely! Long walks are great

Leanne for short work weeks! I hope your cat feels better soon.

I have a work day scheduled for me today... no distractions, no procrastination... you can tell from me being here that it's not going too well
I will get a grip soon... I hope... it's really important I get this done...

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 04-14-2019, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a little chilly. Leanne. Yesterday it rained, then hailed, and then was sunny. The strange weather of the UK!

Good luck getting it done, Kia! I tend to put things off too. I have some bookkeeping I need to do...

It's nice having a 4 day weekend for Easter. It's not just Easter for me though. I have birthday celebrations to look forward to.
Old 04-14-2019, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope you got your planned work done, Kia! Do you guys have another week off ahead?

My cat has thrown up everyday since Thursday.

Oooh that does sound like fun, Claire! good food and holiday spirit! hope you got your bookkeeping done too!

My parents are gone for the week so I have the keys to their condo in case I want to get out of this house.

It’s all grey sky here today, just been puttering around. I found my own copy of that book “Subtle Art of not giving a ” so now I can read it. I knew I had that book. I have a large amount of “to-read” books around still!