Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2017, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x21 "Sleepless In D.C."

6x21 "Sleepless In D.C."

Summary: It's very early in the morning on a Saturday and no one can get to sleep.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x21 "Sleepless In D.C."

Quote:
Review By: Cerasi J.

"Oh God! Mulder! You really called that doctor chick?! Get off the phone!" - Krycek

There's no rest for the weary and tonight it seems that all our favorite Super Buddies are very weary. First, Agent Spender discovers he can't sleep because Mulder and Krycek are having pogo stick contests. Upstairs, Mulder and Krycek find that they, themselves are also victims of insomnia and that little seed of doubt is planted when Mulder reveals he has fears about his friends' safety. Across town, Monica finally reveals to Brad the reason of her horrible headaches and Doggett finally reveals his love to a certain red-head.

All around the greater D.C. area it seems that no one can sleep. Marita goes to visit her twin sister Maria, Scully goes to visit Doggett and and after a crazy time with a Magic 8 Ball, Mulder thinks one of his very best friends is going to die and calls radio talk show host Doctor Laura for advice. Will everything turn out all right in D.C. tonight? Or are the stars *really* off? Find out in tonight's awesome new episode!
Old 07-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wish there were some X-Files/Twilight Zone crossover fanfiction. Whenever I watch the Twilight Zone, I keep thinking how it would be if Mulder and Scully entered the situation trying to solve the weirdness going in in those Twilight Zone stories!
Old 07-13-2017, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There probably are crossovers out there somewhere.

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-13-2017, 02:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x22 "Forcing A Super Buddy"

6x22 "Forcing A Super Buddy"

Summary: Mulder finds a way to make Brad a Super Buddy.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x22 "Forcing A Super Buddy"

Quote:

"I swear on Grandmama's grave I will. \\ She doesn't have a grave." - John and Monica

Well, it seems that Johnny Jay Doggett has finally confessed his undying love to Dana K. Scully... so now what happens? John decides to take his question to Monica and we all know how that will probably turn out... Meanwhile, in Kersh's office, Mulder is trying to figure out a way to get good old Al to mesh Super Buddies and The Brotherhood, which doesn't turn out too well. Mulder, however, isn't about to give up that easily, so he devises a plan to make Brad a Super Buddy once and for all!!

So Foxy does what he does best and plans a Super Buddies party in Brad's honor. But after all their bickering in the office that afternoon Monica is still mad at Johnny boy and decides to make his evening a living hell. Just as Doggett finally asks Dana the one question she's been waiting to hear Monica pulls her away because it's time to go home. A moment later, a fast car and slick streets might change everything between the Super Buddies... curious? Read and find out in tonight's smashing new episode!

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x23 "advocatus diaboli"

6x23 "advocatus diaboli"

Summary: The continuation of "Forcing A Super Buddy".

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x23 "advocatus diaboli"

Quote:

Tonight is the final episode of the fab Season Six of Fox and Rat! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone?! Before I get to the review, I would like to thank Kristi and Cassie for giving me the chance to be a part of the FRVS team, not only by reviewing, but by letting me write my very own episode as well. =) Thanks guys!! Also, thanks to those people who took time from their busy days to e-mail me and tell me how much they liked my reviews, that meant a lot to me!! Thank you! =) Well, enough talk! On with the review! =)
---
What could be any worse than betrayal? The betrayal of a best friend and Super Buddy would be on the top of my list. After a stange evening in which Mulder was trying to force Brad to become a member of Super Buddies, John offers Dana a ride home. But before she can jump in his truck and they ride off into the sunset, Monica decides it would be the perfect time to extract her Reyes Revenge on Johnny Jay. What happens next is unthinkable, John gets in his truck to drive home, alone, when a car zooms by and hits hits the back of the truck at full speed.

Now, it seems that time is running out, John is deep in a coma and the outcome doesn't look good. And now it seems that the same familiar face who wanted John dead wants Monica that way as well. Who is behind the hit-and-run? And the attack on Monica? It's up to Scully to find out, and when she cracks the case, you're in for a big surprise! Now Scully has to trust the lives of her friends to a man who lives on the run himself. Has she sealed the fate of John and Monica? Find out in this gripping season finale!
Old 07-14-2017, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x01 "mea culpa"

7x01 "mea culpa"

Summary: It is written, so shall it be done...

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x01 "mea culpa"

Quote:
Review By: Gothic Spook

"The car accident, Brad. Dana and Monica were in it with me. I killed them. " - John Doggett

What the hell is John talking about? Did Dana do the right thing in trusting John Montgomery to protect her two closest friends? What will Brad do once he's back in DC and finds Monica missing? Who can they trust? It looks as though Monica should have trusted ALL of her visions and now Dana must find a way to save Monica and herself! Read on and enjoy the season premier of the "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series!
Old 07-15-2017, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x03 "Historias Del Pasado"

7x03 "Historias Del Pasado"

Summary: Brad goes to Mexico to visit Monica’s Grandmama.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x03 "Historias Del Pasado"

Quote:

"That was Carlos. I don’t think he likes me." - Brad

It has FINALLY hapened! Brad meets Monica's family! But what will their reactions be? Be prepared to hear stories from Grandmama Reyes no one ever imagined to be true in this heart wrenching episode! Who is Monica's real parents and what happened to them? Read and find out!
Old 07-16-2017, 09:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x04 "GDI: Garbage Dump Investigators"

7x04 "GDI: Garbage Dump Investigators"

Summary: Mulder and Krycek investigate “leprechauns”, but they stumble upon something else...

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x04 "GDI: Garbage Dump Investigators"

Quote:

"Your fake case you have Mulder and Krycek working on... it led them right to a double homicide." - Skinner

Oh God! Mumbo and Jumbo actually working on a REAL case?! That can only lead to trouble ... or does it? What happens when Mulder and Krycek investigate a serious case as a team? What will Montgomery do when he discovers Monica's secret? Does Mulder even realise Monica and Scully are “dead”? Read on and you shall find the answers to these questions and more!
Old 07-20-2017, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x17 "Super Buddies Without A Cause"

7x17 "Super Buddies Without A Cause"

Summary: Betrayal, secrets and lies have all lead up to this.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x17 "Super Buddies Without A Cause"

Quote:

"I called off Super Buddies today." -Mulder

Noooooooo! No more Super Buddies?! Say it isn't so! The world must be coming to an end!

Another heart wrenching episode! Scully goes to Montgomery for help. What will he do? Will he get her released? Will CSM ruin the day? Who saves Scully from an Alien Bounty Hunter? Read on for this tear jerking episode with the greatest ending!
Old 07-20-2017, 11:31 PM
New Fan

Does anybody else here love icedteainthebag's stuff?
Old 07-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x21 "Not So Easy"

7x21 "Not So Easy"

Summary: Scully’s relationship with Doggett is shaken after a shootout during a case in Texas.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 7x21 "Not So Easy"

Quote:

"Oh God… John..." - Scully

A heart breaking episode full of angst! Doggett is shot, how would this effect Scully? I say not in a good way. What do you think?

There's more news on Monica's condition! Woo! Brad's a lot happier finally! Will what happened at the facility always haunt Scully in her relationships? What affect does this have when Doggett kisses her? Read on and find out more...
Old 07-21-2017, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by The XXX Files (View Post)
Does anybody else here love icedteainthebag's stuff?
Nope, I haven't. I assume it's good author & stories you enjoy?

Oooh, Scully angst! I feel bad for loving Scully angst. Cause I like her so I don't want her to feel that way, but I like reading about her inner feelings she never shows outwardly.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
Nope, I haven't. I assume it's good author & stories you enjoy?

Oooh, Scully angst! I feel bad for loving Scully angst. Cause I like her so I don't want her to feel that way, but I like reading about her inner feelings she never shows outwardly.
Yeah. I enjoy a lot of writers. I like Mulder angst. I feel like it's closer to canon because Scully generally stood calm most of the time. But when Mulder went missing and when they thought he was dead, you could really see how much she loved him.

They always had a lot of pent up tension and they both seemed noticeably relaxed after Millennium so I assume at that point the UST was resolved.

In season 7, they had this flirty, fun vibe for most of the season. But I feel like after William and everything it got more serious. I think that with Mulder almost dying again in season 10, Scully won't take any chances at spending more time apart.

I would love to see a scene where he wakes up in the hospital and Scully smiles at him like she did in the earlier seasons, maybe kisses him, because she can do that now.

Also, I removed the link. I think I messaged you that. In all honesty, is my username okay? I was actually surprised to be accepted to FanForum signing up with the three X's. Now I feel bad because I didn't know there were kids on here (I thought you had to be older) and I feel like I wish I hadn't included it if it might offend other members.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoy fanfic that I find true to character. Then it feels like watching a new episode in my head. so if Scully is her usual stoic self I prefer it, but I like fanfic cause it explores their inner thoughts more which totally intrigues me.

(Thanks for editing the signature, we have to be careful about the wide age spans of members. as for your name, no one has objected and the site let you through with it so I'd say it's fine! You can always PM a mod manager or Jerry D and inquire about a name change if you really want to change cause of the XXX, but I don't think it's biggie. On you don't usually get to change your username but I didn't find that out til I already signed up )
Old 07-21-2017, 05:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
I really enjoy fanfic that I find true to character. Then it feels like watching a new episode in my head. so if Scully is her usual stoic self I prefer it, but I like fanfic cause it explores their inner thoughts more which totally intrigues me.

(Thanks for editing the signature, we have to be careful about the wide age spans of members. as for your name, no one has objected and the site let you through with it so I'd say it's fine! You can always PM a mod manager or Jerry D and inquire about a name change if you really want to change cause of the XXX, but I don't think it's biggie. On you don't usually get to change your username but I didn't find that out til I already signed up )
Yeah, I have been wondering why you have Babybuttoneyes and not BabyButtonEyes or babybuttoneyes. I'm so OCD that something like that would bug me. I guess it's probably something you can't change.

I have no idea what I'd even change it to if they did let me.
Old 07-22-2017, 09:49 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x01 "The Last Heart"

8x01 "The Last Heart"

Summary: While searching a mobster apartment, Scully and Reyes stumble upon a clue that leads to an old case of Mulder’s and may have a link to the mystery behind Luke Doggett’s murder.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 8x01 "The Last Heart"

Quote:

"Big teddy bear…" Monica

Welcome one and all to the season premier of season 8 of "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series! Woohoo!

Luke Doggett ... new clues ... new bad guys involved and a lot of heartache for John! *gives John a tissue and cuddle* The Janitor gets his hands on Krycek's ... beauty ... more specifically ... his eyebrow!

Find out why Scully and Reyes are hanging from a window edge! And how does a giant teddy bear save their lives? A garbage man leads to more than a trip to the hospital for all the agents!