Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2017, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the suggestions
Old 06-22-2017, 10:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 5x02 "Road Trip 3: The Long Walk Home"

5x02 "Road Trip 3: The Long Walk Home" (3/3)

Summary: Continuation of "Road Trip Part 2"...

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 5x02 "Road Trip 3: The Long Walk Home"
Old 06-23-2017, 10:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 5x08 "Picking Up The Tab"

5x08 "Picking Up The Tab"

Summary: Scully gets a date with a handsome Assistant Director. Monica and Doggett go to spy on their date.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 5x08 "Picking Up The Tab"

Quote:
Cerasi J's Review:

“Oh, get that expression off your face.”
In this hilarious episode written by Cassie, an old story and a simple phone call get the ball rolling. Scully is mad about being Skinner’s secretary and somehow winds going on a date with a charming Assistant Director, Doggett and Monica are jealous and wind up spying on said date. And all hell breaks loose when Monica’s cell phone rings. “Picking Up the Tab” is an absolutely charming and heart-warming addition to Season Five. =)
Old 06-23-2017, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Monica and Doggett go to spy on their date.
That sounds cute
♩♪♫
.¸.•*´¨¤ ¤¨´*•.¸.
Old 06-24-2017, 08:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MelBelle~ (View Post)
That sounds cute
LOL I re-read it after I posted! I love this episode/story! It's hilarious! All their jealousy about the date they're spying on! LOL

Today's "best of the best" FRVS episode is....

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 5x14 "A Christmas To Remember"

5x14 "A Christmas To Remember"

Summary: The gang spends Christmas at Doggett's house.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 5x14 "A Christmas To Remember"

Quote:
Zeke Ramone's Review:

What a fun way to pass time leading up to Christmas this year, than reading "A Christmas To Remember". There's a Grinch (of sorts) and those that truly love the holiday cheer and believe in the magic of Christmas. As Santa would say (in a rather jolly way) Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! Enjoy this year's holiday episode of "Fox & Rat".
Old 06-26-2017, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

This isn't within our FRVS "best of" re-airings, we've got a BRAND NEW FRVS "Fox & Alex and..." episode called "Fox & Alex and Pro Bono!"

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || FAx02 "Fox & Alex and Pro Bono"

Title:"Fox & Alex and Pro Bono"
Written by: Kristi
Rating: PG-13
Air Date: 26 June 2017
Timeline: Post-Season 10, pre-Season 11.

Summary: John Doggett meets with Alex Krycek who is in need of a divorce lawyer.

READ THE EPISODE:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || FAx02 "Fox & Alex and Pro Bono"

The forum didn't load for me on Sunday in order for me to post the next episodes in our "best of the best" FRVS re-runs (leading up to our season 11 premiere on 2 September 2017), so here's the next episode in line for that!

Quote:

http://foxandrat-xfiles.com/S5/5x22.html

5x22 "British Airways Flight 329"

Summary: The revealing mystery behind Marita's betrothal. The gang heads to England for her wedding.

Read The Episode:
http://foxandrat-xfiles.com/S5/5x22.html

Quote:
Zeke Ramone's Review:

Awesome final episode of "Fox & Rat" season 5! All I know is that I would really really love to be on Flight 329 with the gang... the fun never stops... well... kind of. Poor Doggett and his fear of heights we learned he had at the beginning of the season. This is a great finale and Mulder is frickin' hillarious! Enjoy this final episode of season 5!

Last edited by frvs; 06-26-2017 at 11:40 AM
Old 06-29-2017, 12:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

The next four "episodes" are the first "movie" for "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series, "European Voyage". Enjoy!

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x00 "European Voyage: Family Importance"

6x00a "European Voyage: Family Importance"

Summary: The Covarrubias and Follmer families prepare for the union of their children Marita and Bradley.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x00 "European Voyage: Family Importance"

Quote:
Review By: Cerasi J.

“E.T.’s not real…”

All right! Finally, a new episode of FRVS! This long-awaited episode was worth the four-month hiatus! When we last met our heroes, Marita was throwing them on a plane bound for London. And just when the passagers think they’ll be able to get some sleep… their worst nightmare appears… Mulder. After a spoiler-dropping conversation with Steven Spielberg Mulder’s big mouth gets the trouble started. The first bubble to be burst is Monica’s, when she learns of whom Marita is really marrying.

The hours before the big day are growing slimer, and it’s in those hours when Marita’s true colors are revealed, as well as Westley’s true intentions! It starts when Westley asks Doggett to use his super grammar skills to write him a speech. But as pre-wedding tentions arise between would-be bride Marita and heart-broken Monica, Scully and Doggett are discovering some tentions of their own! Will Marita have the wedding of her dreams? Or will Mulder decide to show up dressed as Langley with the remains of a fried egg sandwich all over his face? Check out this great new episode to find out! =)

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x00 "European Voyage: La Vie en Rose"

6x00b "European Voyage: La Vie En Rose"

Summary: The gang takes a trip to Paris, France with the hope that they will find Krycek who has their airplane tickets back to D.C.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x00 "European Voyage: La Vie en Rose"

Quote:

"Oh Tom! Oh Penelope!"

The second installment of the European Voyage series starts when the gang realizes Alex and Marita have run off together… and Alex has the plane tickets back to D.C.! So, in a desperate attempt to get them back, the gang boards the EuroStar train, which is bound for Paris. Mulder, the inept clutz he is, somehow manages to lock himself in the train’s restroom while he was in search of two famous movie stars! When the gang finally figures out where the hotel is Mulder takes to lobbing Wally’s underwear out the window at drunken French people!

The entire underwear lobbing and locked bathroom bit aside, Marita has gone missing! But that doesn’t stop our heroes from touring Paris and visiting some famous sites! Will Doggett get his date with Dana and finally ask her out at the Eiffel Tower? Or will his fear of heights ruin everything? Find out in this thrilling episode of FRVS!
Old 06-30-2017, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Here are the final two parts of the first FRVS "movie!"
We hope you have a safe and happy Canada Day and 4th of July!

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x00 "European Voyage: Rising Tensions"

6x00c "European Voyage: Rising Tensions"

Summary: Believing Marita may have run off to Krycek's cabin in the Swiss Alps, the gang take a road trip that is anything but normal, to find her.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x00 "European Voyage: Rising Tensions"

Quote:

“I LAID THE OLD LADY TOO!”

This crazy episode starts in the majestic Swiss Alps, where Mulder, Scully, Krycek, Doggett, Reyes and Follmer are still searching for their missing plane tickets. This wild episode starts off with a very—ahem!—interesting conversation about male anatomy, which leads to Mulder re-hashing the story of his lost little sister, which leads to Doggett and Reyes finding comfort in each other's arms—much to the changin of Follmer and Scully!—when Mulder nearly drives off a steep mountain passage!

Kissing and yodeling aside, Marita is still missing! But that doesn’t stop the Super Buddies from touring a giant Swiss glacier! Mulder pairs up with Brad, in a vain attempt to get him to join Super Buddies, and Krycek decides to harrass Doggett by bragging about the size of his “Russian Love Gun” and the fact that he’s had relations with Doggett’s Dana. Will Krycek’s bragging change Doggett’s mind about fair Scully? Tensions rise in this great new episode of FRVS! =)

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x00 "European Voyage: A Journey's End"

6x00d "European Voyage: A Journey's End"

Summary: The conclusion to the FRVS European Voyage.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x00 "European Voyage: A Journey's End"

Quote:

“Who the hell are you?”

In every journey there is a beginning and an end, and it looks like the fabulous European Voyage series has an end as well. This extraordinary closing episode begins with the gang on the beautiful Mediterranean island of Cyprus where Krycek swears he has grandparents. Forced to use his endless credit card, Krycek winds up renting his own apartment and has dish-duty on top of that! But just as Brad is figuring out why Mulder and Krycek are breaking all the dishes, Scully is trying to figure out why Doggett is acting so rude.

With feelings between Doggett, Reyes and Scully temporarly patched up, the gang heads out to get some dinner and explore the mystic Mediterranean island that is Cyprus. Scully, however, leaves early and returns to the apartment to think-over her feelings about John. The next day brings Mulder a new Super Buddies member, Krycek closer to Marita, and Monica and Brad closer to their wedding day. But what about the conflicted feelings between Doggett and Scully? Will Doggett and Scully find romance before it’s time to board the plane back to D.C., or will Doggett’s fantasy of a European vacation slip away? Find out in this week’s astounding new episode!
Old 07-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x02 "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"

6x02 "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"

Summary: A pizza boy takes Krycek's 20 dollar bill and Mulder and Krycek decided to take action…

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x02 "Fox & Alex's Evening of Fun"

Quote:

“That little punk ripped me off!”

Well, who says you can’t have fun on just twenty dollars?! The evening starts when Mulder and Krycek order a very special candy pizza and mistakenly give the pizza boy a twenty instead of a five, convinced the pizza boy has ripped him off, Krycek goes in search of the culprit, dragging Mulder along with him. After doing some dumpster diving, Mulder and Krycek believe they have found the box which contained their special pizza. The boys decide as soon as they find the pizza box, they can find who delivered the pie. So, after showing off some interesting driving skills to D.D. Kersh, Mulder and Krycek find themselves in hot pursuit of the pizza punk who ripped them off, but! It’s not the right pizza boy!

After horking a piping hot pepperoni, they find themselves in Johnny Doggett’s neighborhood. After making their way around the city, they make a pit stop at the park to feed some crazy ducks. After being attacked by wild water fowl, they make another stopover at Brad’s apartment and finally wind up at an ice rink where Krycek shows off some fancy foot work. Soon after, they lose their car but find Madonna’s autograph. Will Krycek and Mulder catch the runaway pizza boy and finally get home? Or will they wander the D.C. streets all night? Find out in this hilarious new episode!
Old 07-06-2017, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In case, you need something completely different than humour, I will leave this completely dark short story

Here was the written intro for it
Quote:
Every so often, you come across a fic that leaves your jaw on the floor. Not only because it’s so well-written and perfectly in character, but also because holy hell, the subject matter is so terrifying that you can’t help but feel…well, stunned, really, that things like this actually happen and that Mulder and Scully might have been called out to investigate them.
Tonight’s rec is horrifyingly reminiscent of the episode Home, with some mytharc thrown in for good measure. And JFC, you guys…it’s…it’s haunting. It leaves you feeling like you just got doused in ice cold water and you don’t think you’re ever going to get warm again.
We’d ask you to enjoy, but uhh…good luck enjoying without being creeped the eff out.
Bonemeal

Last edited by reason to believe; 07-06-2017 at 09:57 PM
Old 07-07-2017, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't know if I can take that

avi by neel luvs tony
Old 07-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oooh! I'm going to have to try out "Bonemeal!" I like creepy and terrifying (and if it isn't heavy on the MSR I think I can get through it). Thanks for the rec!
Old 07-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Today's "Best of FRVS" episode is a holiday episode! Enjoy!

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x13 "Big Christmas Plan"

6x13 "Big Christmas Plan"

Summary: Krycek devises a plan to have more money to spend during the holidays.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x13 "Big Christmas Plan"

Quote:

"I want my mommy!"

Well, the holidays are right around the corner and who couldn't use extra Christmas money for all those fabulous presents? Krycek thinks he can get some-money, that is!- by holding fellow FBI agents hostage a la Denis Hopper style! How is he smart enough to rig up a bomb in an elevator shaft, you ask? Well... we're still trying to figure that out! The trap set, Mulder, Brad, Skinner and other agents board the elevator, not knowing that doom could be right around the corner.

Will Krycek hurt his best friends for money? Or will he realize friendship is worth more than 2.3 million that he could blow on toys? Find out in tonight's explosive new episode!
Old 07-07-2017, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by frvs (View Post)
Oooh! I'm going to have to try out "Bonemeal!" I like creepy and terrifying (and if it isn't heavy on the MSR I think I can get through it). Thanks for the rec!
Well, if you did read it, you'll know it was kind of horrifying and a short length. But I've read more terrifying fanfic stories... if I can remember them, I'll link them if I can. I like all aspects of fanfic. I love the casefiles cause it's like new tv episodes, but sometimes I like M&S angst and stuff they don't show in the tv episodes cause I like the characters. So I usually like everything.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

I did read it! I liked it! It wasn't as creepifying as I thought it would be, but it was creepy enough. It's a new favorite.

If you can remember any other creepy, casefile-like, stories, yes, please share them. I would love that!

----------------------------------------------------------------

And today's FRVS "best of" episode is one of my favorites, a wild ride kind of road trip featuring Reyes' family!

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x15 "El Rehn"

6x15 "El Rehén"

Summary: A nice vacation from the cold winter in D.C. leaves Doggett, Scully and Monica in a chase to Mexico.

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 6x15 "El Rehn"

Quote:

"Oh God... he's gone crazy..." - Scully

Tonight's thrilling episode has got to be the cream of the FRVS crop! It took Kristi nearly a year to finish her masterpiece, but boy, was it worth the wait! Tonight's episode has it all, suspence, drama, mystery! It starts when Monica needs a break after her trying week in "The Burden of Intuition" and decides to head South-of-the-Border to visit Grandmama Reyes, and just for fun, she brings John and Scully along as well. But things really do start to head south when Monica's deranged brother Carlos shows up.

Will Carlos continue his killing spree with Monica and her friends? Or will John and his connections save the day? Find out in tonight's GREAT new episode! [Now with 35% more Grandmama Reyes! ]