Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2016, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just a warning, it's possible to feel traumatized by reading some fanfiction. Now I know I'm really attached to the two characters' friendship portrayal on the show. I thought reading one that won a spooky award for best horror would be good, even with the "character death" warning, but I was wrong, so very wrong, lol. Especially when one is sadistically killed by the other who was possessed. Ugh, I took a break and watched the M&S scenes from the Unnatural episode to feel better about the canon proof they are ok. I guess it's a lesson learned, especially when my brain visualizes everything like a movie, complete with correct character voices et all. I actually feel a tad disturbed from fiction!
Time for some games then I guess I have to cringe and read the end if the remaining partner survives or recovers to realize what they did! And I won't link this story, lol
Old 05-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Possessed by what?
Old 05-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
Possessed by what?
Scully was possessed by some kind of entity from some black powder (so sci-if,lol) but her possessed self, ugh, killed Mulder using his worst fear against him with fire, he burned to death after she teased him with flames, and he begged for his life and it was all horrible, in my head! (And in the end they both died! I need to read some warm friendship vignettes now, lol)
Old 05-11-2016, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

How did she end up dying?

Was it a creepy read?

Sorry that traumatized you.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miros (View Post)
How did she end up dying?

Was it a creepy read?

Sorry that traumatized you.
It was heartbreaking just cause it's Mulder and it was sad he was begging her not to do it. Scully was too possessed and in the process of trying to kill her best friend's companion so the friend shot her in order to stop it all. It wasn't really creepy to me, more mysterious at first, just sad and disturbing cause of the way Mulder got killed by what looked like his best friend, I wouldn't recommend that story but I do recommend the one I linked to previous!

Usually when I see a character death alert, I expect things like accidents, or illness etc. Not them toward each other using their worst fears against the other.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Dang it, Gossamer, such a brat.

Ok my links didn't work but I have two other stories I'll link up however, they are works in progress.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I hate they aren't finished yet but I'm pretty sure they will be.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1184423...Eternal-Sorrow

This story is intriguing. The writer is good because I was legitimately starting to feel as stressed out for Scully as she was getting. Like my anxiety levels sort of rose with each chapter! This takes place likely just before the second movie? And there actually is some mystery going on that has me waiting for more

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1186419...ing-By-Numbers
A creepy murder case that has the background to affect Mulder who is trying to profile the killer. Mulder was profiling the killer once before, pre X-Files, and it didn't go well then either. Still in suspense here

Oh and I'll throw in a good M&S shipper type story, a bit of a journey. The thing amazing about this author is she is able to narrate from the points of view of both Mulder and Scully and you can tell the "voices" are their own. No mix ups on POV narrations with her, This is a longer length, but so haha. And the good news this story is complete!
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11947632/1/Fading-Light
Old 07-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for bumping and adding some cool links!
Old 08-20-2016, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This isn't fanfiction ... But I don't know where else to link it

This is a screenplay of an X-Files episode that apparently was never produced, but written by a horror writer - Thomas Ligotti? Not sure, but I really liked it, could completely visualize it as an episode! Plus it has things that can be creepy to me like ventriloquism, mannequins, magic tricks, lol. It's called "Crampton".

http://img.pathfinder.gr/clubs/files/1856/3337.txt
Old 08-20-2016, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Thanks! Will get to that tomorrow... hopefully!
Old 04-17-2017, 01:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey!
I finished my first fan fic ever for the X-Files is a fill in the blanks fic from Milagro to after the end of Existence. Kind of long 48k words and has a bit of everything romance, some sexy times (I think PG13 nothing too obvious) angst and some headcannons to explain a lot of the actions of Mulder and Scully. English is not my first language so I would like to have someone to read it before I publish it. If anyone is interested to help me please PM me.
Old 04-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I can read it, I'm alllllllllways reading X-Files fanfic. Is it a case file?

Awww, has it been that long since anyone posted in this thread? Miros.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babybuttoneyes (View Post)
I can read it, I'm alllllllllways reading X-Files fanfic. Is it a case file?

Awww, has it been that long since anyone posted in this thread? Miros.
I had to look for this in the fourth page so yeah lots of time. Is a fill in the blanks fill it doesn't has an specific case file but there are some paranormal tidbits based on the show. Will sent it to you ASAP. Hope you like it!
Old 06-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey all! FRVS is coming back this September with an 11th season! Each Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from now until the weekend before our 2 September premiere date, we will be bringing you the "best of the best" FRVS episodes!

If you are unfamiliar with FRVS, it stands for "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series, and it's been around since 1999, and is the first ever X-Files virtual series online, and (to our knowledge) the longest running X-Files virtual series! Here's the first episode of this countdown/best of the best re-runs! Enjoy!

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 1x00 "Pilot"

1x00 "The Pilot"

Summary: Mulder and Krycek run into each other after having not seen the other since college. Chaos ensues on an airplane in the premiere episode of "Fox & Rat."

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 1x00 "Pilot"

Quote:
Review By: Cerasi J.

“I've got cards, wanna play cards?”

In the very first episode of the ever-popular Fox & Rat Virtual Series Special Agents Mulder and Scully are on a flight home to Washington D.C. when they happen to discover they know the two people sitting next to them! We learn Marita and Scully used to be good friends and that Krycek is dead sexy. Throughout this highly entertaining installment of FRVS an annoyed Krycek and Marita are desperately trying to ignore the inept Fox Mulder who is constantly begging them to play cards and finally winds up shooting his partner! This is a wonderful beginning to a very interesting series!
And here is today's re-run episode. This particular episode was written about a year after our season 10 finale, it fits within the first season of FRVS! Enjoy!

Quote:

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || FAx01 "Fox & Alex and The Giant Potato"

FAx01 "Fox & Alex and The Giant Potato"

Summary: How does a potato, fireworks and "Greased Lightening" turn to mayhem?

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || FAx01 "Fox & Alex and The Giant Potato"

Last edited by reason to believe; 06-02-2017 at 05:15 PM
Old 06-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 1x02 "Lucky Charms vs. Cheerios"

1x02 "Lucky Charms vs. Cheerios"

Summary: Mulder and Krycek argue over what cereal to get...

Read The Episode:
The X-Files || "Fox & Rat" Virtual Series || FRVS || 1x02 "Lucky Charms vs. Cheerios"

Quote:
Review By: Cerasi J.

“I need my Lucky Charms!!!”

And Krycek fans cheer for this episode! Alex finally gets his revenge on the inept Fox Mulder by making him walk through the rain! In this crazy episode Mulder wakes up in the wee hours of the morning with a strange craving for Lucky Charms, [let’s hope Fox isn’t expecting any little Mulders!], he calls up Krycek complaining that his tires have been slashed. So, with Krycek in tow, Mulder starts on his desperate search for Lucky Charms which turns into an all out cereal war! Let’s just hope Mulder didn’t forget the milk!