Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2005, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

I saw Constantine as well. My opinion is it was a very entertaining movie. I was intrigued by the plot twist towards the end. Is it me or is it becoming evident that Keanu Reeves is now being typecast for certain roles?

Old 03-25-2005, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
its not even out in the cinemas yet

Quote:
oh my bf is here
That's great

Quote:
Keanu Reeves is now being typecast for certain roles
But who cares

Old 03-25-2005, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

I haven't seen Constantine yet, but my coworker saw it. She says it was 'different' and fantasy-like. A Heaven/Hell movie. I'd like to see it. For some reason the trailer reminds me of Van Helsing. I saw that on big screen when it came out and it was pretty cool. Van Helsing fought demons(in both senses of the word) and had a kind of 'Heaven and Hell' thing going on. That is, he was supposed to be a sort of a priest figure with a good soul(Heaven part) and then he also had to fight demons(Hell part). There are some emotional scenes, like the one where he's sobbing. Anyway, from the trailer of Constantine, Keanu's character has a fight of his own going on.

But then, I didn't see the movie, so I might be wrong.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton

That's great
yeah well.. or its just not out in the nearest cinema yet .. because I´m sure its already out in germany

yeah its great how are you today?

I saw Miss Congeniality 2 yesterday .. it was okay .. not as good as the first part .. but definitely worth watching it

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond12
I haven't seen Constantine yet, but my coworker saw it. She says it was 'different' and fantasy-like. A Heaven/Hell movie. I'd like to see it. For some reason the trailer reminds me of Van Helsing. I saw that on big screen when it came out and it was pretty cool. Van Helsing fought demons(in both senses of the word) and had a kind of 'Heaven and Hell' thing going on. That is, he was supposed to be a sort of a priest figure with a good soul(Heaven part) and then he also had to fight demons(Hell part). There are some emotional scenes, like the one where he's sobbing. Anyway, from the trailer of Constantine, Keanu's character has a fight of his own going on.

But then, I didn't see the movie, so I might be wrong.
Constantine is great as you said I also love the whole heaven and hell theory. But it isn't like Van Helsing. He was about fighting vampires and demons because well I can't remember actually. Constantine does it because ...well I won't spoil it for you

I saw Miss. Congeniality 2 as well yesterday pretty ****e.

I'm alright thanks for asking. How about you ?

Old 03-28-2005, 02:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

pretty what?

i´m good thanks .. just a little bored .. bf still asleep.. so .. any tests this week? or are you on vacations?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-28-2005, 06:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Heya everybody, Happy (belated) Easter hope you guys had a great day!
Old 03-28-2005, 09:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

hey Hun how are you? Missed you happy eastern

btw .. you finally received my package?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
ah k, so she's a little sister. Its cool I only have two little brother
Sometimes it's cool and sometimes it's not

I love Keanu Reeves.. but I haven't been out to the cinema to watch Constantine.. I didn't have time and someone to go with me

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Well little brothers are always not cool

What's Constantine? I feel like I dont know anything about anything... maybe that's not just a feeling

I got lots of chocolate
Old 03-29-2005, 02:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
What's Constantine? I feel like I dont know anything about anything... maybe that's not just a feeling

I got lots of chocolate
constantine is a movie

Quote:
Plot Summary for
Constantine (2005)
Based on the DC/Vertigo comic book Hellblazer and written by Kevin Brodbin, Mark Bomback and Frank Capello, Constantine tells the story of irreverent supernatural detective John Constantine (Keanu Reeves), who has literally been to hell and back. When Constantine teams up with skeptical policewoman Angela Dodson (Rachel Weisz) to solve the mysterious suicide of her twin sister (also played by Weisz), their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary Los Angeles. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldy events, the two become inextricably involved and seek to find their own peace at whatever cost.
no chocolate here ... well just some chocolate eggs .. but thats it *sniff*

oh and I got a "jolly mäh" from my bf .. you know what this is?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-29-2005, 03:03 AM
Master Fan

Oh the movie sounds cool!

No I dont know, what is it?
Old 03-29-2005, 06:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Oh the movie sounds cool!

No I dont know, what is it?
yeah I´m planning to see it .. but I have noone who wants to see it with me .. they all think the movie is lame

this are jolly mähs .. stuffed animals

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-29-2005, 11:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Suz! I'm great just broke my hand (lol don't ask how tho ) so I'm resting at home these days.. how are you??

No I haven't got it.. I even went to the post office they said they haven't recieved any parcels, did you write my home addy correctly? did you right England in the end?
Old 03-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Oh my its so cute! I got a stuffed toy too, its a pink bunny

Quote:
but I have noone who wants to see it with me .. they all think the movie is lame
oh I usually go with my mom or alone coz everyone's always busy or broke

Quote:
I'm great just broke my hand
How can you be great if you broke your hand? Sorry for your hand, it must hurt

Sorry to butt in your busoo but Suz didnt you get a number when you sent your package?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread