Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2005, 04:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
Suz! I'm great just broke my hand (lol don't ask how tho ) so I'm resting at home these days.. how are you??

No I haven't got it.. I even went to the post office they said they haven't recieved any parcels, did you write my home addy correctly? did you right England in the end?
Hun you broke your hand? OMG .. hope it isnt too bad I´m doing good thanks

you haven received it yet? .. damn .. yes I wrote England in the end ..thatswhy I paid more because it was outside or germany .. well .. I can send at least the last 3 episodes to you again.. if you want .. I´m really sorry about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
Oh my its so cute! I got a stuffed toy too, its a pink bunny

Sorry to butt in your busoo but Suz didnt you get a number when you sent your package?
oh a pink bunny ,... soooooooooooo cute ..do you have a picture?

it wasnt a real package .. it was just a big envelope .. not a package and no I didnt get a number at the psot office

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-30-2005, 04:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Walloo, That's 'cause I'm not the one to cry for such little things thats why

Suz, no it's okay I don't want you to send it again I've put you thru enough already, I shouldn't have asked you in the first place! but thanks for all the trouble.. my hand is better now it's starting to heal altho the plaster cast thingy is veryyyy itchy, it's good to hear that you're doing good
Hey I got a stuffed animal too, it's a cat, a dearest friend of mine gave it to me, it's of egyptian mau (a tiger-like cat)
Old 03-31-2005, 12:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Suz, no it's okay I don't want you to send it again I've put you thru enough already, I shouldn't have asked you in the first place! but thanks for all the trouble.. my hand is better now it's starting to heal altho the plaster cast thingy is veryyyy itchy, it's good to hear that you're doing good
Hey I got a stuffed animal too, it's a cat, a dearest friend of mine gave it to me, it's of egyptian mau (a tiger-like cat)
no it was okay that you asked me .. in fact I offered the cd´s .. and I´m really sorry that you didnt get them .. I just want you to think I didnt send them ..because I really did so .. please let me set at least the finale again *sniff*

glad to hear that your hand is starting to heal .. how are yuo doing anyway? apart from your hand?

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-31-2005, 01:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Suz! how can you say that silly, don't embarrass me, I don't think that you didn't send it to me, I know that you did! and I'm thinking that maybe it got lost somehow 'cause someone broke our letter box a year ago and we never got it repaired after that, it's lying somewhere in our garage, so when someone sends us big things that the postmen can't push inside the door throw you know the space for letters ( dunno what we call it ) sometimes they give it to the neighbors or leave it outside our backdoor, so that could be the reason why I didn't get it..
and no you don't have to send it again, it's alright maybe living tv will air it someday

I'm doing fine still resting, watching tv all day, that what I do these days bored outta my mind! my luck that it's my right hand that broke so I can't do most of the things but I manage somehow, I type slow now takes ages to type even few words lol,
I was watching re-runs of L-word yesterday, I forgot how much I hated Tonya for killing Mr. P (I'm more than 100% sure she did it!), I mean how could she do such terrible thing, he was so adorable they're showing season 2 in america are they showing it there in germany too and if they are do you know if she ever finds out it was her who killed mr. P??
Old 04-01-2005, 03:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Walloo, That's 'cause I'm not the one to cry for such little things thats why
What do you mean by the meaning of this what you meant? Im no cry baby! Once I hit my hand against the window and I tore my stuff that I dont know how its called in english lol but i didnt cry! I was just really pale and ready to faint that's all The nurse was like "she looks sick" what a light that chick

Quote:
oh a pink bunny ,... soooooooooooo cute ..do you have a picture?
No, I dont take pictures of me already, Im not gonna take pics of my toys As soon as I get a camera Ill flash crazy everything i own I wish i could get a web cam too, it's so funny to see people while you're talking to them... lol
Old 04-02-2005, 05:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Suz! how can you say that silly, don't embarrass me, I don't think that you didn't send it to me, I know that you did! and I'm thinking that maybe it got lost somehow 'cause someone broke our letter box a year ago and we never got it repaired after that, it's lying somewhere in our garage, so when someone sends us big things that the postmen can't push inside the door throw you know the space for letters ( dunno what we call it ) sometimes they give it to the neighbors or leave it outside our backdoor, so that could be the reason why I didn't get it..
and no you don't have to send it again, it's alright maybe living tv will air it someday

I'm doing fine still resting, watching tv all day, that what I do these days bored outta my mind! my luck that it's my right hand that broke so I can't do most of the things but I manage somehow, I type slow now takes ages to type even few words lol,
I was watching re-runs of L-word yesterday, I forgot how much I hated Tonya for killing Mr. P (I'm more than 100% sure she did it!), I mean how could she do such terrible thing, he was so adorable they're showing season 2 in america are they showing it there in germany too and if they are do you know if she ever finds out it was her who killed mr. P??
okay. .thank god you dont think that oh okay .. I didnt know about your letter box... but well ..my friend told me that sometimes the post checks the packages .. and that if there are burned cd´s in it .. they keep it ... So ... I dont know

ok so I´m not sending it again .. but now you have no B-day present from me *sniff* .. well .. next year then

lol well .. resting is good ... especially with a broken hand ... I still want to know how this happened

oh I´m 100 % sure that tonya killed Mr. Piddles as well.. she couldnt stand the poor kitty... I watched reruns of the L word as well.. the episodes with Dana and Lara ...so cute.. yeah I´m a DAnish ... but Dana/Lara was sooo cute. No they are not showing teh show in germany .. I have to dl it.. but the 2nd season is even better than the first one .. well IMO anyway.. No I dont think shell ever find out if tonya killed MR. P or not ... *sniff*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
No, I dont take pictures of me already, Im not gonna take pics of my toys As soon as I get a camera Ill flash crazy everything i own I wish i could get a web cam too, it's so funny to see people while you're talking to them... lol
lol too bad. . well next time you can take a pic of you holding yoru bunny .. oh a web cam is cool.. I want to order one too...

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-04-2005, 02:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
my friend told me that sometimes the post checks the packages .. and that if there are burned cd´s in it .. they keep it
That thought did cross my mind, I guess you're right.. you should have write your home addy on the back of the letter so they could send it back to you..

lol I'm not telling how I broke my hand, it's very embarrassing

How are you doing, anything new?
Old 04-04-2005, 05:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
That thought did cross my mind, I guess you're right.. you should have write your home addy on the back of the letter so they could send it back to you..

lol I'm not telling how I broke my hand, it's very embarrassing

How are you doing, anything new?
hmm I dont know if this would be okay ..after all .. I burned cd´s .. ya know?

lol c´mon ..tell me via pm pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease *makes puppy dog eyes*

I´m doing good thanks ..its sooooo hot here .. I ´d so like to go swimming ..

how abotu you ..anything new?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey charmed buddies... I've been gone for a while so i'm just sendin' a shout out!
Old 04-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

welcome back

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-05-2005, 10:41 AM
Extreme Fan

oh I'm okay and no nothing new, it's still cold and cloudy here oh and noooo I can't tell really
Old 04-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
welcome back
why thanks!
Old 04-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

youre welcome .. how are you?

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 04-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Extreme Fan

hey welcome back Jimbo, by the way that's a niiiice avie!!

How's you doing today Suz, oh and hows your lazy cat , I forgot his(or her) name..
Old 04-05-2005, 02:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

@ Hun .. I´m doing good thanks .. and my cat (her name is Nikki btw ) is lying on my bed ..sleeping as usually .. how are you and your kittens? how is your hand? and how is your bf?

LEVERAGE campaign

Closed Thread   Post New Thread