Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2005, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly1985
I know Sweety.. But I mean.. there are so much other things that are badder for life.. I will stop I know, but not now
Ah! trust a smoker to say that

Quote:
We should plan the trip together.. What do you think of it... And a short trip to LA to see the Manor
Ah! That would be a dream I would totally see that me and you standing outside the manor...to cool

Quote:
The weather is getting better.. It was really sunny today and it's getting warmer
Luck you. Its raining and cold here

Old 03-15-2005, 05:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
I never understood those hitatus things. American's programming schedule is stupid
I never understood it either... I hate the hiatus thing ... I mean with GG they have already the second hiatus .. I dont know why they do it .. somone told me they did it with ER two years ago because of the superbowl *shrugs* .. well DH is on hatus for another 2 weeks .. lost for hmm another 4 weeks I think .. GG for another 5 weeks.. it sucks!

its a sunny day here .. the birds are sining .. no kidding .. I hear them .. I have a park right in front or my window ... its beautiful outside .. I think I´m going out for a walk (OMG have I just said that? I never go out for a walk... lol )

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-15-2005, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

They reschedule everything around the superbowl Just show the damn programme already

Have fun on the walk Suz

Old 03-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
well .. maybe for the summer .. who knows
Yep, would be cool. If I was to go to Germany it would be aroung august.

Quote:
Denial is the way to go then
Exactly See its like, in my mind the chair scene never ended... its still going... My boys are pretty tired by now, but I dont care!!

Quote:
I never understood those hitatus things. American's programming schedule is stupid
I guess its coz they air the shows while they're still on shooting so there's a moment they have to stop to shoot the rest... or yeah its just stupid

Quote:
I really would liek to have a baby myself.. But I know that's not the time for a baby now.. At least for me.. I'm enjoying having m<y little liece around me and that's great for the moment..
Ive been surrounded by babies my whole childhood. My last brother is only 4 and all my cousins and my niece too. Im kinda sick of it, I was changing diapers when i was 10 and then babies just kept coming
Old 03-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
hopefully

well if his taste is great the rings is gonna be fabolous ... I bet you have to take a picture then and show me .. aww I´m SOOOOOO happy for you

my bf wanted to propose to me on new years.. we never discussed it ... suddenly he was standing before me with a box in his hand and I was like "OMG .. " but welll ..then we talked .. and for me .. its to early .. I mean we are only together for 1 year and 2 months .... I want to wait a bit longer.. at least until he finished school ans we´re living together.. ya know what I mean?
I will! and thank you so much you're such a doll

I know what you mean, it takes almost a year to understand someone fully and to open upto that person, I take a little (well ok a lot!) time to open upto people, well I think that getting to know each other takes some time and in my opinion 1 year just isn't enough time to make big decisions like marriage, it's more than 3 years for us and I still think there are a few things that we may not know about each other, so I think your decision to wait is for better.

ya know I wouldn't marry a guy unless he is out of the university, has a job & is financially stable, well call me backward but it's my policy I never live with anybody, not until we're married of course, I'm very independant and when you live with someone you have to be dependant on that person (to some extent) I wouldn't like to depend on anybody not before marriage, and well my mum live's alone so that's another reason, I don't want to leave her & I enjoy being with mum since we're bestest buddies
Old 03-16-2005, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Ah! trust a smoker to say that
I'm sure you can trust me..
In three weeks canada I only smoked three cigarettes

Quote:
Ah! That would be a dream I would totally see that me and you standing outside the manor...to cool
Me too... That would be really great... maybe some day.. who knows??

Quote:
Luck you. Its raining and cold here
Today was sooo great.. The sun was shining and the weather was warm...
And where have I been.. @ university.. *argh*

Quote:
Ive been surrounded by babies my whole childhood. My last brother is only 4 and all my cousins and my niece too. Im kinda sick of it, I was changing diapers when i was 10 and then babies just kept coming
I'm just surronded by my little niece every now and then.. That's all...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-16-2005, 11:23 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
They reschedule everything around the superbowl Just show the damn programme already

Have fun on the walk Suz
but I dont watch the superbopwl .. adn I dont care .. lol I watn to watch my TC shows

and thanks .. I walked to Burger King and back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
Yep, would be cool. If I was to go to Germany it would be aroung august.
I have some freetime in augst .. but maybe I´m on vacation in Italy ... or france .. I loved cannes and ST. Tropez .. maybe I will go there again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
I will! and thank you so much you're such a doll

I know what you mean, it takes almost a year to understand someone fully and to open upto that person, I take a little (well ok a lot!) time to open upto people, well I think that getting to know each other takes some time and in my opinion 1 year just isn't enough time to make big decisions like marriage, it's more than 3 years for us and I still think there are a few things that we may not know about each other, so I think your decision to wait is for better.

ya know I wouldn't marry a guy unless he is out of the university, has a job & is financially stable, well call me backward but it's my policy I never live with anybody, not until we're married of course, I'm very independant and when you live with someone you have to be dependant on that person (to some extent) I wouldn't like to depend on anybody not before marriage, and well my mum live's alone so that's another reason, I don't want to leave her & I enjoy being with mum since we're bestest buddies
aww its nice to hear that

I agree with you .. It takes a long time to really open up to a person .. especially for me .. lol I normally dont trust male persons .. but I think ..even if you still discover somethign new .. I think that you and your bf are ready to take the next step.. from what I´ve heard about you two .. you seem perfect for each other

and Hun .. its not bacjward .. I think so too.. I mean if you marry someone you do want to start a family with him ... and without stable financial situations ..thats not possible ..so I agree with you on that.. aww you and your mum are best buddies? I so envy you

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
Exactly See its like, in my mind the chair scene never ended... its still going... My boys are pretty tired by now, but I dont care!!
Haha! your sick.

Quote:
I guess its coz they air the shows while they're still on shooting so there's a moment they have to stop to shoot the rest... or yeah its just stupid
Then why not film the whole thing then show it. Idiots I say

Quote:
I'm sure you can trust me..
I can't trust a smoker

Quote:
In three weeks canada I only smoked three cigarettes
Wow, impressive

Quote:
Me too... That would be really great... maybe some day.. who knows??
We would be like "We're not crazy....we wanna meet Piper"

Quote:
And where have I been.. @ university.. *argh*
How is uni going for you sweetie

Suz: My sister and I walked to MacDonalds today

Old 03-17-2005, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I can't trust a smoker
But you can trust ME

Quote:
Wow, impressive
Others couldn't have done that

Quote:
We would be like "We're not crazy....we wanna meet Piper"
Oh yessss.. And we would have drawn some signs "Holly you're the best.." *lol*
And "Charmed rocks!"

Quote:
How is uni going for you sweetie
It's going okay.. Forensics is jst great.. Looking forward to tomorrow...
But Saturday two weeks of holidays will start And then I'm gong to Croatia...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-17-2005, 05:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

Suz: My sister and I walked to MacDonalds today
so you are more for MC donlands or more for burger King? or Pizza hut?

how is school? and how did your last test go?

I had the test working yesterday ... I worked 10 hours straight

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
so you are more for MC donlands or more for burger King? or Pizza hut?
All the above MC is closer to us that's why we just walked there.

Quote:
how is school? and how did your last test go?
Well I passed my last Bio test and I still have to re-sit my Chemistry one.

Quote:
I had the test working yesterday ... I worked 10 hours straight
Ouch! That's harsh. Dis you get the job then? How is your stomach now

Old 03-17-2005, 08:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
aww its nice to hear that

I agree with you .. It takes a long time to really open up to a person .. especially for me .. lol I normally dont trust male persons .. but I think ..even if you still discover somethign new .. I think that you and your bf are ready to take the next step.. from what I´ve heard about you two .. you seem perfect for each other

and Hun .. its not bacjward .. I think so too.. I mean if you marry someone you do want to start a family with him ... and without stable financial situations ..thats not possible ..so I agree with you on that.. aww you and your mum are best buddies? I so envy you
lol I agree, I don't trust males either well ok not as much as I trust females, who knows maybe guys are the same way too?... yeah I know, well some guys think if the girl is thinking about their financial status she's being greedy I mean to them being careful about your future is greediness, they also tend to think that we don't love them but their money, ( my friend had a problem like that ) you know love isn't enough, you also need to think about your future. I'm glad my bf isn't like that I'm lucky!
Old 03-17-2005, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm just surronded by my little niece every now and then.. That's all...
Well you're lucky I wish i could trade my brother for a dog

Quote:
I loved cannes and ST. Tropez .. maybe I will go there again
St Trp is so expensive Before it was a little peaceful village and then it was crowded with tons of rich show offs.

Quote:
Haha! your sick.
Yes but call me deviant, I prefere lol

Quote:
Then why not film the whole thing then show it. Idiots I say
I do not know
Old 03-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
All the above MC is closer to us that's why we just walked there.
well we have both Mc and Burger Kin in our little town .. its kinda funny .. we have almost nothing industrial here .. btu we have Mc Donalds and Burger king

Quote:
Well I passed my last Bio test and I still have to re-sit my Chemistry one.
for your Bio test.. and good luck for the chem one

Quote:
Ouch! That's harsh. Dis you get the job then? How is your stomach now
yeah it was .. well they want me for the job .. but the money isnt really great there .. I´ll think about it ...My stomach? dont ask.. Hows you? hows the banner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
lol I agree, I don't trust males either well ok not as much as I trust females, who knows maybe guys are the same way too?... yeah I know, well some guys think if the girl is thinking about their financial status she's being greedy I mean to them being careful about your future is greediness, they also tend to think that we don't love them but their money, ( my friend had a problem like that ) you know love isn't enough, you also need to think about your future. I'm glad my bf isn't like that I'm lucky!
I trust my bf .. but thats all I dont trust other male persons .. especially if I dont know them .. I have a male best freind .. I do trust him but not completely ... Its hard for me trust them .. .. But yeah maybe guys are the same way .. would make sense .. aww thats not true .. WE dont love them but their money .. we love THEM .. at least me .. and you too for sure .. but yeah I agree .. love is a godo thing .. but it isnt enough ... and YES ..YOURE LUCKY

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-17-2005, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah love means trust and when you love somebody you need to to trust each other, that's what makes love grow..
Yeah I know what you mean, we DO love them I didn't mean to say that we don't love them, I meant that some guys seem to think this way when you ask them about their Job and stuff ect that you're after their money only,
you know I'm too indepandant I don't even let my bf spend too much money on me and he hates it lol he says that it makes him really frustrated sometimes but I can't change myself that's how I am.
Awwe thanks! well you're lucky too to have someone in your life who loves you!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread