Quote:
bad smokers
Yes we're baaaad
Old 03-05-2005, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walloo
Yes we're baaaad
Don;t you creeped out by watching all those "bad cigarette" ads I mean not even that you guys kill us non-smokers but passive smoking

Old 03-06-2005, 06:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Well if you smoked just one in a week its pretty much like you've stopped! Yep in spring well when the weather'll be a little warmer. How did you break your foot?
The ones in aluminium cost like 200 euro T_T and just for the wheels without the shoes! Well she didnt steal it but I lent it to her and she wont give it back... Ill have to kick her ass again
yeah well almost ... but I still smoke when I go out with friends .. so I havent really stopped.. but maybe I´ll try again.. good luck for the spring honey ..tell me if yuo need mental help oh I fell down the stairs when i was 6 or 7 .. thank god it was only my foot what i broke .. i had some bruises but nothing major
200 €uh wow thats a lot.. what? without the shoes? are they insane? oh yeah .. kick her ass .. lol c´mon .. do it

Quote:
what? i just told the truth

Quote:
So if you didnt have the animals what was so weird that its embarrassing?
lol yeah well.. We didnt plan that the neuighbours come arond and ask us what we´re doing

Quote:
I dont even know my own phone number. I know that at the end there's 26 and 79 but I dont know in which order
well I dont know mine either .. but this is because I have a new cell phone number lame excuse I kow .. lol but youre really funny

Quote:
How many hours do you work?
I worked for 9 hours each day

Quote:
Suz: Thanks
Sha .. youre welcome .. oh and BTW I started to read your YA story .. I dont know much about YA but well I know who jake is *g* so far I like it really

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orton
Claudia where you been? The title is so very true. We all need to kick back and relax sometimes.
A back hug.. just llove it..
Argh.. I have been out a lot the last days... SoI didn't really had the time to come by... But I hope I will the next days

Quote:
Yeah! How much are they in 'Autriche'?
Between 3 and 4 Euro...

Quote:
Its so cold here! It makes me feel so sleepy! I think Im hibernating nowadays...zzzZZZ... lol Its weird coz spring is really soon and its still a total winter weather
Argh.. it's cold here, too.. But the sun was shining, and it's a little bit of spring and summer feeling..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Don;t you creeped out by watching all those "bad cigarette" ads I mean not even that you guys kill us non-smokers but passive smoking
Yeah they do lol I never smoke in a non smoker presence since I smoke in my room where Im alone... all... alone

Quote:
but I still smoke when I go out with friends .. so I havent really stopped.. but maybe I´ll try again.. good luck for the spring honey ..tell me if yuo need mental help oh I fell down the stairs when i was 6 or 7 .. thank god it was only my foot what i broke .. i had some bruises but nothing major
200 €uh wow thats a lot.. what? without the shoes? are they insane? oh yeah .. kick her ass .. lol c´mon .. do it
yeah Ill come for support, we'll support each other coz you'll stop too right?
I never broke anything and I did fall in the stairs a lot!

Quote:
what? i just told the truth
Yeah and I laughed coz it was funny

Quote:
We didnt plan that the neuighbours come arond and ask us what we´re doing
oh the shame!!

Quote:
well I dont know mine either .. but this is because I have a new cell phone number
Its not even a cell that I dont know, its my home phone number! Ive had 3 cells, one, which I loved T_T, suddenly stopped working, like that it just STOPPED! the other my dog ate the cord to feed it and since it was a promotion I coudln't find another one and the other... well whatever happned to this one? but I never knew my number, usually I would ask my ex to tell it for me lol

Quote:
I worked for 9 hours each day
Argh, really? In my country its 8, well then you can work supp hours but the hell you'd get paid so if there's a work you had to finish and for that to be done had to work 2 hours more well those hours will be for free on your own time.

Quote:
Between 3 and 4 Euro...
Well if its the price of a 20 pack then its almost the same as ours coz 7 euro is the price for a 30 pack.

Quote:
Argh.. it's cold here, too.. But the sun was shining, and it's a little bit of spring and summer feeling..
I love the summer feeling, cant wait, Im gonna tan this summer coz Im so white its freaky!
Old 03-07-2005, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Rachel: You can smoke with my dad. We make him get out the room if he plans on smoking

Claudia: Don't the back hugs rock Excuse me if I don't have a life neither to do you *g*

Suz: Glad you like it. My YA stories aren't great though. My QaF are mucho better

Wanna know something great, my history teacher threatened to throw me out of class but its all okay now

Old 03-09-2005, 05:55 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
yeah Ill come for support, we'll support each other coz you'll stop too right?
I never broke anything and I did fall in the stairs a lot!
yes I´ll stop too .. and I like the thought about support each other .. you fall in the stairs a lot? why? .. clumpsy?

Quote:
Yeah and I laughed coz it was funny
lol okay .. but glad we agree

Quote:
oh the shame!!
I was so embarressed .. it was aqful .. no i´m known as the town witch

Quote:
Its not even a cell that I dont know, its my home phone number! Ive had 3 cells, one, which I loved T_T, suddenly stopped working, like that it just STOPPED! the other my dog ate the cord to feed it and since it was a promotion I coudln't find another one and the other... well whatever happned to this one? but I never knew my number, usually I would ask my ex to tell it for me lol
lol you dotn even know your home phone number? are you serious? how many numbers is your home phone number? it stopped working? damn cell phone .. the other was eaten by your dog..well the cord? well thats funny .sorry...

Quote:
Argh, really? In my country its 8, well then you can work supp hours but the hell you'd get paid so if there's a work you had to finish and for that to be done had to work 2 hours more well those hours will be for free on your own time.
well I had an job interview for a new job and in this job (if I get it .. ) i have to work 10 hours straight.. thats a lot

Quote:
Suz: Glad you like it. My YA stories aren't great though. My QaF are mucho better

Wanna know something great, my history teacher threatened to throw me out of class but its all okay now
maybe I should dl some QaF episodes .. and then start to read your stories .. how many seasons does Qaf have?

youre teacher treated to throw you out of class? why?

Hey Hunniah

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
Hey Hunniah
Heya Suz, how are ya?? easter is near, I bet you're excited
you know I too fall off the stairs a lot but it isn't 'cause I'm clumsy, it's because of my cats, they all love to sit on the stairs and in attempt to not step over them I end up falling off the stairs landing on my butt
Old 03-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Queer as Folk has 4 seasons

Old 03-10-2005, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well if its the price of a 20 pack then its almost the same as ours coz 7 euro is the price for a 30 pack.
Yep that's the price for a 20 piece pack. But a 25 pack of "Burton" is 3,70..
They'll get more and more expensieve.. *argh*

Quote:
I love the summer feeling, cant wait, Im gonna tan this summer coz Im so white its freaky!
I wanna tan my skin, too... Because last summer I didn't get any tan.. *argh* Because I was working and learing.. and in our holidays in canada there wasn't much sun..

@ Shabana.. They really rock Guess what?? We're getting DH next month here in Austria.. I can't wait to see it...

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-10-2005, 04:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunniah
Heya Suz, how are ya?? easter is near, I bet you're excited
you know I too fall off the stairs a lot but it isn't 'cause I'm clumsy, it's because of my cats, they all love to sit on the stairs and in attempt to not step over them I end up falling off the stairs landing on my butt
hey darling I´m good .. how are you? did you receive my package? oh yeah eastern is in about 2 weeks .. I cant wait .. is your bf still at home? you often fall over your cats? ouch

Quote:
Queer as Folk has 4 seasons
wow that much? I never guessed that .. hmm well ... but maybe i´ll still dl some episodes from the frist season .. lol atm all my favourite shows are on hiatus.. i´m glad that 2 of my favourties shows will start in germany next months.. DH and Lost

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 03-10-2005, 12:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lauren
hey darling I´m good .. how are you? did you receive my package? oh yeah eastern is in about 2 weeks .. I cant wait .. is your bf still at home? you often fall over your cats? ouch
Suz! good to hear that you're doing good!! No I still haven't got your package I wonder why I've been waiting for it, maybe it'll take a few more days who knows so I'm being patient
yeah my BF is home, he stayed at our house for a day and then he and his cat moved back to his house but we see each other everyday he's taken leave from work for a week, his daddy is covering everything at the company so we're free for a week no more intteruptions and we also have decided on our engagement day, it'll be on 6th July
LOL it's okay, I don't hurt myself that bad
Old 03-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly1985
I wanna tan my skin, too... Because last summer I didn't get any tan.. *argh* Because I was working and learing.. and in our holidays in canada there wasn't much sun..
I don't need to tan myself I'm naturally tanned

Quote:
@ Shabana.. They really rock Guess what?? We're getting DH next month here in Austria.. I can't wait to see it...
I think that's the first time you have said my full name

next month that's great we can both squeel over it on LJ and PM

Quote:
wow that much? I never guessed that .. hmm well ... but maybe i´ll still dl some episodes from the frist season .. lol atm all my favourite shows are on hiatus.. i´m glad that 2 of my favourties shows will start in germany next months.. DH and Lost
Yeah. Series five is starting in a few months The last series hang on while I go and bawl my eyes out
Okay I'm back *sniffs* You have to watch I mean it Oh yay! your getting Lost too I'm on ep 7 so good.

Did I tell you guys I passed my Bio test come on

Rachel: why you not on msn? I need to laugh at nothing and find everything funny

Old 03-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Sha:
You can smoke with my dad. We make him get out the room if he plans on smoking
I might just do that. We poor smocker excluded from our houses lol

Quote:
why you not on msn? I need to laugh at nothing and find everything funny
My internet connection was cut yesterday and a part of the night before Apparently they cut everone coz they were doing constructions.

Quote:
Yeah. Series five is starting in a few months
Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! Its so weird coz Im so worked up over this show when its on that I feel a little relieved when its not. And thinking its the last season just makes me plain depressed!

Quote:
I'm naturally tanned
*Lucky*

Quote:
Suz
yes I´ll stop too .. and I like the thought about support each other .. you fall in the stairs a lot? why? .. clumpsy?
Yep, we'll go through hand in hand Well in my old house the stairs were really strainght so yeah lots of falling, everybody would laugh all the time

Quote:
I was so embarressed .. it was aqful .. no i´m known as the town witch
I guess its not so bad being the town witch, always better than the town loser, or the town blue balls

Quote:
you dotn even know your home phone number? are you serious? how many numbers is your home phone number? it stopped working? damn cell phone .. the other was eaten by your dog..well the cord? well thats funny .sorry...
phone numbers here have 10 numbers. I never call myself! My dog used to eat everything, she ate my glasses too she used to eat my cigarettes... damn how did she manage never getting sick?!

Quote:
well I had an job interview for a new job and in this job (if I get it .. ) i have to work 10 hours straight.. thats a lot
Argh! 10 hours, wont let you much free time. But i guess that since you dont have children yet its better to work that much now.

Quote:
wow that much? I never guessed that .. hmm well ... but maybe i´ll still dl some episodes from the frist season .
Yeah but most seasons have just 14 epis.

Quote:
Holly
They'll get more and more expensieve.. *argh*
Yeah But well at least it can be a good motivation to quit

Quote:
Because I was working and learing.. and in our holidays in canada there wasn't much sun..
You went to Canada? Cool! There was lots of sun last year here but I would stay one hour outside and would rush back in all sweating. Ill be stronger this year! A few burns wont keep me away from tanning!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread