Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2008, 07:22 AM
Vee
Loyal Fan

I love his dark hair. (love it as much as his blonde.) It's strange to see him in dark hair. But you have to admit, he looks really cool.

Okay, I've just bought michael-welch.com. I'm starting the project.
Old 05-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Okay, I've just bought michael-welch.com. I'm starting the project.
I'm excited!!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Little late to the party as I've been massively busy, but Vee, if you need me for anything web site related, I am at your service. I have a ton of time off in the next two weeks, so if you don't want to pay for a layout, I'd be happy to see what I can come up with. As a matter of personal taste, I hate the php layouts that every fan site on earth ever has.

I'd also happily donate my photos/caps. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to renew NEiAS next year as it just becoming too pricy to have so much webspace, and having a Becky Wahlstrom fansite in addition to a Michael Welch fansite out there kind of does away with its purpose, which was to keep people up to speed on the two actors after the show went off the air. I'll probably keep backups of certain things on my other webspace, but as far as the site goes...this is probably discussion for another thread.

Would also donate the videos I have.

Anyway, yeah. I am at your disposal. Just make sure to talk with me before taking the photos and such, as I had a not so awesome experience in a previous collaboration.

ETA: For anyone interested, here are caps from Michael's role in Day of the Dead. Fun movie, if you go in expecting a spoof of zombie movies and not a series outing.

"I'm just a simple anarchist trying to get through my day" - Grace ~ JoA

Last edited by shadowcrawler05; 05-04-2008 at 03:47 PM Reason: linkage
Old 05-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Vee
Loyal Fan

Good news come with bad news. Shadow, you bring them to me.

I'm really sad to know that NEiAS is going to reach its end. But I can totally understand that. Last year, I wouldn't have understood if you had closed the site. But now I can get it. And I'm sad about it. All this time it has some value to me. I'm serious.

And I'm glad I could use your help. It means a lot to me, really. Other than how awesome you're, you can help me a lot on this. (Making a fansite is kind of a big deal to me.) And I was wondering.. If I could have your IM. Well, we'll have a lot to discuss.

P/S. I forgot to tell you guys. I need more staff because, I may not be able to update the site regularly when I have school. I need people in charge. But I'm doing my best to make it work.

P/S. I watch a clip of Day of the Dead on his myspace. And now I wondered, Since Becky.. and his g/f, whom has he made out with? (I still can't accept the truth in the latest episode of The Riches. It's probably why I had trouble sleeping last night. I should get over it now.) Anyway, DotD caps are awesome. Thank you Shadow!!

The Riches

OK, there's few more captures which are too much (for me). I stop here.

Last edited by Vee; 05-04-2008 at 08:40 PM Reason: grammars, always grammars
Old 05-04-2008, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, I mean, wow. Ooookay, those last two caps damn near killed me.
Old 05-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Vee
Loyal Fan

Indeed. you have to see the next captures in the first scene (first capture). I saw tongues!!
Old 05-05-2008, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Those last couple scenes from that episode of The Riches were so weird to watch, because the character has shades of Luke Girardi all over him. (Especially the G-d Talk from the episode before) Anyway, a treat! I got my hands on a screener of An American Crime and have since capped Michael's scenes:

The rest are in the NEiAS gallery. Not posting any video until the movie is officially released, which is May 10 on Showtime. I don't know if I'd recommend watching it or not. The source material, I think, is more disturbing than the actual film turned out to be, but it's still disturbing when you know that it's a true story, and most of the script was taken from actual trial transcripts.

"I'm just a simple anarchist trying to get through my day" - Grace ~ JoA
Old 05-06-2008, 04:09 AM
Loyal Fan

nice caps... although i'd go with the light hair... but that's my soft spot...

like the name of the site... simple and catchy... great choice!

when i cmoe here i'm at work mostly but i'll take the stuff on my USB pen and do it at home... so don't worry...

I will only get behing if the servers don't let me work... like yesterday and FF...
Old 05-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow. NEAiS is gonna close. suck. Guess it's a good thing Vee's stepping up with a michael-welch.com.
Old 05-07-2008, 01:56 AM
Loyal Fan

yeah... so that we don't loose touch... maybe he can visit us and stuff... :me dreaming:...
Old 05-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Good idea, Izzie. I think that's entirely necessary.
Old 05-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Loyal Fan

we have to let him or the publicists know about it when it is up and pumping... maybe he can affiliate us or mention it...
Old 05-09-2008, 01:32 AM
Passionate Fan

I tried to find Michael on youtube, since he posted his actual name for it, but can't. Has anyone managed to or is it impossible to find?

dum dum dum.

^it just felt appropriate to add that.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:02 AM
Vee
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless01 (View Post)
I tried to find Michael on youtube, since he posted his actual name for it, but can't. Has anyone managed to or is it impossible to find?

dum dum dum.

^it just felt appropriate to add that.
You're not!
I've just realized that in Mike's site. His 19 Apr blog is missing. Anyway, his YouTube is YouTube - MikeWelchActorFace's Channel Enjoy!
Old 05-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Hehe, thanks.