View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 03:44 PM
shadowcrawler05
Dedicated Fan

Little late to the party as I've been massively busy, but Vee, if you need me for anything web site related, I am at your service. I have a ton of time off in the next two weeks, so if you don't want to pay for a layout, I'd be happy to see what I can come up with. As a matter of personal taste, I hate the php layouts that every fan site on earth ever has.

I'd also happily donate my photos/caps. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to renew NEiAS next year as it just becoming too pricy to have so much webspace, and having a Becky Wahlstrom fansite in addition to a Michael Welch fansite out there kind of does away with its purpose, which was to keep people up to speed on the two actors after the show went off the air. I'll probably keep backups of certain things on my other webspace, but as far as the site goes...this is probably discussion for another thread.

Would also donate the videos I have.

Anyway, yeah. I am at your disposal. Just make sure to talk with me before taking the photos and such, as I had a not so awesome experience in a previous collaboration.

ETA: For anyone interested, here are caps from Michael's role in Day of the Dead. Fun movie, if you go in expecting a spoof of zombie movies and not a series outing.

"I'm just a simple anarchist trying to get through my day" - Grace ~ JoA

Last edited by shadowcrawler05; 05-04-2008 at 03:47 PM Reason: linkage