Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-28-2008, 10:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I want to see drunk mike too!
Old 04-29-2008, 02:18 AM
Passionate Fan

The dvd's out in June, I think. But hopefully Vee will be able to speed things up a little by posting a few caps...
Old 04-29-2008, 03:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I surely hope soo... i don't think that dd will be easy to find here in portugal...

Let's convince her... DO IT... bring the caps on!

Old 04-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Passionate Fan

I have to order it from Amazon, I don't think it'll be at the video store here, either. But....yes, we must convince Vee.

Maybe some screencaps from Michael's appearance on The Riches would help tempt her...

Old 04-30-2008, 04:54 AM
Loyal Fan

awww so cute...

love the last one...
Old 04-30-2008, 08:53 AM
Vee
Loyal Fan

Ha Ha!, I was going to be here to post some recaps from The Riches. It's just too much for me. This (and Remember The Daze) proves that he can act!! He's so different in every show we've seen him. Luke from JoA, Lance from Without a Trace, Kyle from Numb3rs, Shane from CSI, and an anonymous guy from The Riches.

He's so so cute. I don't think I could love him more than I've already fallen.

One cap from me. (because I was intentionally here to post these caps. )

Maybe two or three, I can't resist his charm. I feel the need to post them!

OK, so I post five. He looks gorgeous in every aspect. Oh god, what's wrong with me?

So, ask you who watch the show, I still don't understand the whole kissing thing. (probably because I skip almost the whole show just to see Mike.) Why did they, suddenly, just.. kiss? I don't get it.

P/s. my sister keep telling me to make a fan site of Mike. Is anyone interested to help me? I can deal with the designs, pictures and some updates. But one thing I'm worried is about pages I have to write myself. His biography that we need to gather (gathering is not hard for me either) and his stuff, like synopsis of the shows he did. I'm not so confident in my English grammars. I'll probably register a domain if this site is great enough. Mike Welch so deserves a fan site.

P/ss. for you guys who want to see Mike in DtD. I promise I'll post some captures soon. (I'm still excited with The Riches and the kissing scene. I need some moments.) But for the clips I'm not sure. And for Anna (and anyone who wants to watch the film) I'll try to find a way to upload it and send it to you. PM me your email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless01 (View Post)
I'm sure there will be plenty of opportunity for a Mike Vid interview this Twilight thing is all over the place. It's crazy having new Mike stuff all the time. Crazy good.
Can't agree with you more. It's crazy goodness. When his stuff comes out, I just can't stop myself from being so excited.
Old 04-30-2008, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay those pictures of Michael are cute!

I always thought he looked hotter with the glasses he wore in Joan of Arcadia but the hairstyle he has in those pics makes him not need the glasses.
Emma♥Neal
Old 04-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I always thought he looked hotter with the glasses he wore in Joan of Arcadia but the hairstyle he has in those pics makes him not need the glasses.
I always thought Michael looked cuter wearing the glasses when he was sporting the Luke style too. But with this hairstyle it just works. Very cute.

Quote:
P/s. my sister keep telling me to make a fan site of Mike. Is anyone interested to help me? I can deal with the designs, pictures and some updates. But one thing I'm worried is about pages I have to write myself. His biography that we need to gather (gathering is not hard for me either) and his stuff, like synopsis of the shows he did. I'm not so confident in my English grammars. I'll probably register a domain if this site is great enough. Mike Welch so deserves a fan site.
I can help you with the writing up stuff, Vee.
Quote:
So, ask you who watch the show, I still don't understand the whole kissing thing. (probably because I skip almost the whole show just to see Mike.) Why did they, suddenly, just.. kiss? I don't get it.
I haven't seen that part, it's not uploaded on neais yet, I don't think. Will give you my thoughts when I see it.

& I PMed you, Vee.
Old 05-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Vee
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I always thought Michael looked cuter wearing the glasses when he was sporting the Luke style too. But with this hairstyle it just works. Very cute.
Yes, it just works. He looks more gorgeous than ever. Oh god. I have to remember to breathe. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale.

More news. I'm jealous of twilightlexiconblog. But whatever. They bring the lastest.

Quote:
Michael Welch - The Latest!
Posted: April 30, 2008

You are seeing Michael’s newest happenings here first! Graciously given to the Lexicon before he posts it live to the world on his blog! The Twilight Lexicon loves you Mike Welch/Newton!!!

THE LATEST - By: Micheal’s Assistant

April 29

Mike asked me to fill you in on ‘The Adventures of Mike/Mike’.

When he returned back to LA, you would think ‘THEY’ found a missing person.

Thanks to the twi-hards, twilighters and all other Twilight fans and (may I add) to the great reputation he has as an actor and collaborator on sets, he had 6 auditions waiting for him.

Actually, I quess in retrospect, breaking down in the middle of nowhere, during his trip home, in the late evening turned out to be a good thing. At the time no one thought so. But he gotten a day off, even if it was a little unnerving,. CELLS PHONES CAN BE USED FOR SAFETY AFTER ALL…. He got towed to a hotel, and in the morning (more like afternoon) he was towed to a mechanic. They told him it could be his transmission and it would take days before they would receive a new one, OR, it could a computer glitch. So off he went to watch movies and left the results to the experts. Good News, just the computer. He got back to LA late that evening. The day off did him good. What else could he do but relax.

Please don’t send any cars.

He will update as soon as he can catch his breath. He had the opportunity to meet Cocoa and other Twilight Lexicon staff on the set his last day. Mike said they were great, very sweet and they interviewed him in person. You can check out his Q&A on Twilight Lexicon. Just click on their web-site and click actors interviews.

Someone told us that MTV was going to interview him. But he never heard from them. Oh the wows of just being A Human. You will be hearing from Mike soon. Until then he didn’t want to leave you guessing on "The Adventures of Mike/MIke the Human" that has the crush on the girl who has the crush on the vampire.

Source: Twilight Lexicon ~ The Official Stephenie Meyer Fan Sponsored Information And Discussion Site � archives � Michael Welch - The Latest!
And the lastest from Twilightlexicon:

Quote:
Larry From MTV…
Posted: May 1, 2008

From Larry at the MTV Blog after recieving your emails:

Woah, woah. Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know that I would loooove to interview Mike, and have every intention to do so. We had all said we’d plan something out, but the past week has been so busy with all the “Iron Man” stuff, the other movies we cover, the fact that I have a pregnant wife - and ahem, planning something ENORMOUS for next week’s MTV Twilight Tuesday!

I promise, I’m scheduling a chat with Mike soon, and can’t wait to talk to him.

As always, thanks for all your support, Twilight homeys. Oh, and I swear: I’m also still trying to get to the bottom of what the music is in that “Meet the Characters” video.

Thanks Lexicon, too, for all your love!

Thank you Lexiconers for showing your Mike/Mike the LOVE!

Source: Twilight Lexicon ~ The Official Stephenie Meyer Fan Sponsored Information And Discussion Site � archives � Larry From MTV…
6 auditions?!? Oh my god. That's so great for him.
And Anna, our wish is going to come true. His video interview. And thanks for your helping. I'm definitely going to let you know when I start this project.

These news come first, I'll let you excited with these first. Later for RtD caps.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

Thanks so much for all of the information.

I love all of the pics!
Old 05-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee (View Post)
6 auditions?!? Oh my god. That's so great for him.
And Anna, our wish is going to come true. His video interview.
Ooh my god. That's awesome, can't wait for the interview and oh-so-happy that Mike's finally getting the recognition he deserves. And, when he's really famous, we can say that we were fans before Twilight. Lol.
Old 05-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the news!!
Old 05-02-2008, 01:25 AM
Loyal Fan

wow!
great news !

Vee thanks for all the photos (love the second one) and the updating! I think the haur does wonders here
I can help with the grammar and writting after gadering.. if you want - your sister has great ideas!

He's the adventured one!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Vee
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ooh my god. That's awesome, can't wait for the interview and oh-so-happy that Mike's finally getting the recognition he deserves. And, when he's really famous, we can say that we were fans before Twilight. Lol.
I've always thought so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_what? (View Post)
wow!
great news !

Vee thanks for all the photos (love the second one) and the updating! I think the haur does wonders here
I can help with the grammar and writting after gadering.. if you want - your sister has great ideas!

He's the adventured one!
Great! thanks for your help. Means a lot to me.
And The Riches captures, I love all of him. Can't find the favorite one. Just them all!

Anyway, guys, we need site name. (we would be the first fan site, not include AbsoluteWelch which was closed down not long ago. I was thinking a simple name like michaelwelchfans. anyway, needs your ideas!) and probably slogan and welcome message. Help me please! We need those info so that I can order a layout (I don't feel like making a layout. I'm not confident. Probably later.) And we'll start this project.

A few captures for you. (Actually, you must watch a clip!) He's really crazy there.

RtD

He still has a few more scenes. I'll post them later.
(In case you don't know: Almost all kids in the story do drugs.)
Old 05-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Awesome pics. Mike looks good, might even be my fav look for him. I don't know, I have to think about it.