Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2008, 03:38 AM
Loyal Fan

^ thanks!

so maybe we can use this youtube to get to tell him about the site and stuff... see his reation and maybe get something... what do you think?

well went there on personal behalf and left him a message cause youtube wasn't accepting as a comment... don't know why...

if you guys want i'll talk about the site when you say something, ok?
Old 05-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm almost sure he already knows about the site. He seems to be actively involved in what goes on online. I also know that his mom is very much up to date with what's going on with Michael online. Would be great if you got some kind of reaction from him on the site, though.

And you're gonna love Remember The Daze if you like Michael. He goes bat$h*t crazy in that movie. And the blue hair is also kinda cool. But don't expect too much screentime. This movie has a huge ensemble cast, and they don't focus on particular characters. It's not the best movie ever made, but I liked it a lot.

-TeeJay

::: www.chris-marquette.com :::
Old 05-13-2008, 03:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And you're gonna love Remember The Daze if you like Michael. He goes bat$h*t crazy in that movie. And the blue hair is also kinda cool. But don't expect too much screentime. This movie has a huge ensemble cast, and they don't focus on particular characters. It's not the best movie ever made, but I liked it a lot.
Really?... gotta see that then

yeah... I imagine... by the blog, the youtube and everything... but it's never harmful to know for "sure"...
Old 05-13-2008, 03:37 AM
Loyal Fan

oooh Vee when to check out the site... now it is still under construction... but love it.... the pic you choose and all... keep me updated, PM me if you need me... give me stuff to do...

good! I'm so excited about being a part of this... never thought... - blame Mike
Old 05-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait

I'm also can't wait for Twilight
Old 08-20-2008, 01:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Michael Welch Updates

Michael is rehearsing for the play "Speech and Debate," starring the brilliant Mae Whitman and the incredable Aaron Himelstein at The Blank Theater [in Los Angeles], beginning Sept 12th - October 21 Thurs-Sat p.m. and Sunday matinees. If you make reservations prior to September 5th and use the code "postcard", there is a $3.00 discount. Please check out Mae Whitman and Aaron Himelstein on imdb.com as well as Michael Welch. I think this play is going to blow the socks off of West Hollywood. This has been a dream of mine to see these three do a play or movie together. Check out theblank.com for theater details. Also check out michaelwelchonline.com homepage for more info.

DESCRIPTION OF SPEECH AND DEBATE
Three teenage misfits in Salem, Oregon form their school's first speech and debate team after discovering they are all linked by a sex scandal that's
rocked their town. Secrets become currency, blogs are belted and bathing suit areas exposed in this dark comedy with music that explores the complex communications of young people caught in the borderland between late adolescence and adulthood. This hilarious new play will have you rolling in the aisles, as it lays clear the hypocrisy of the adult world with a fresh and unique perspective.

SPEECH & DEBATE opened to rave reviews in NYC last fall and has since taken the country by storm. Top theatres nationwide are clamoring for this play and The Blank is proud to have snagged the West Coast Premiere. The Blank premiered Stephen Karam's very first play (at age 17) at 2nd Stage Theatre, directed by Daniel Henning, as part of its annual Young Playwrights Festival. Karam is a three-time Festival winner.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, Summit has changed the release date of "Twilight" to November 21st.

Michael sat down with Starry Constellation Magazine for a new in-depth interview:
Starry Constellation Magazine

Also Playbill piece on Speech & Debate:
Playbill News: Whitman, Welch and Himelstein to Star in Blank's Speech & Debate

-TeeJay

::: www.chris-marquette.com :::
Old 08-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for sharing all of that information.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great news for Michael

And of course we've got the Twilight movie coming out
Old 11-21-2008, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

He was SO SO SO amazing in Twilight! So funny and cute!!! I really like his character!!

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Old 11-23-2008, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Aww, that's good to hear.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so excited for Twilight. We don't get it here for another 2 weeks.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

I agree, Michael did a really good job in Twilight ... I loved it, by the way!
Old 11-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought you would

I can't wait ...... I've got 2 weeks to go
Old 11-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

I did indeed!

I think you'll enjoy it also, I just might go see it again this weekend.
Old 11-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

I finally got to see the movie. I actually pretty much actively hate the books with a fiery, fiery passion, but I wanted to see the movie to Michael, especially having the fansite and doing some work on his official site. Well, I actually really enjoyed the movie. It improved upon so many of my issues with the book, like cutting out completely unnecessary scenes and adding/changing necessary ones, as well as giving Bella some actual character. I give Kristen Stewart major props for turning what I considered a piece of cardboard Mary Sue character into an actual teenage girl that I would have met in high school.

However, as much as I enjoyed Robert Pattinson as Edward, I'm gonna have to say that personally, if it were me, I would have totally preferred Mike (Newton, not Welch) (well, okay, either/or). He was very fun and very sweet and not at all obnoxious like he sort of was in the book. Again, I gotta give props to Michael Welch for making Mike Newton probably the most endearing character of the entire film. Remember, though, that I might be a little biased.

For those who haven't seen it, here's a photo of MW in Twilight:

Also, MW's been in the news a ton lately, and there's really too much to post here, so check out Michael-Welch.com for a bunch of new interviews and reviews and such.

"I'm just a simple anarchist trying to get through my day" - Grace ~ JoA