Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2004, 01:10 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by welcometomyworld

Haley kept the bracelet, but just put it away because that stage of their relationship passed. She has much better jewelry from him now anyway.
The best jewelry ever ! Yes, I do apologize for sounding like Monica from friends.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hott&Twisted
Als, i edited. i'm going for ice cream too. what flavor you want???

ETA, nevermind. IK what flavor you want. ttyl.

Amy I know you didn't even need to ask what flavor I wanted. CHOCHOLATE!!!!!!!!!! ohhh or mint chocholate chip. LMAO

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-25-2004, 01:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Bekah and Mandie, thanks for the bon voyage!

Becca, I so need that tutorial. I'm just gong to have to bite the bullet and schedule something w/ you b/c I'm soooo frustrated.

When I get back Bekah and Ally will be having fun with Amy in NYC. Have a blast and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Well that leaves the door wide open!

Lucy, congrats. It's all over! Enjoy!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

so are the pictures on the opening thread new? noone answered me and im really curious if there is unaired footage somewhere.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
When I get back Bekah and Ally will be having fun with Amy in NYC. Have a blast and don't do anything I wouldn't do. Well that leaves the door wide open!
You have fun on your trip too . Now I got to think of ideas of what I can do that you wouldn't There is just too much to do.

Ally

Old 05-25-2004, 01:34 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorkydiva
so are the pictures on the opening thread new? noone answered me and im really curious if there is unaired footage somewhere.
those pictures are from the little clip the WB played during the finale you know when they were showing you some little scenes of what was still to come in the epi. Hope that helps.

Ally

Old 05-25-2004, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20
You have fun on your trip too . Now I got to think of ideas of what I can do that you wouldn't There is just too much to do.

Ally
Ally, just about the only things I wouldn't do are the illegal things.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-25-2004, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dorkydiva
Hi. During the finale they showed a little i don't know what its called clip-thing right before the last commercial break, and it was NH talking to Lucas and acting all happy and married. Hope that helps, its not really unaired footage.

ALLY and AMY! I was just on an exercise bike for a half hour, and I come back and you two are talking about Ice Cream. Bad you guys, bad!

Have lots of fun Elizabeth! Come back with fun stories. Weddings are usually intersting to say the least. The last family wedding I went to was for my step-cousin and his bride got piss-drunk and was making a fool out of herself. Ah, families.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:42 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
Have lots of fun Elizabeth! Come back with fun stories. Weddings are usually intersting to say the least. The last family wedding I went to was for my step-cousin and his bride got piss-drunk and was making a fool out of herself. Ah, families.
Yeah, there's a big Harley Davidson rally going on at the same time. Who knows, I might have to ditch my husband for my one true love some Harley dude named Snake with mega tattoos!

Old 05-25-2004, 01:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

ALLY and AMY! I was just on an exercise bike for a half hour, and I come back and you two are talking about Ice Cream. Bad you guys, bad!

[/B]
AWWWWWWWWw. But you know what? I still want Ice cream now! Dude I just can't wait till I can eat GOOD NY pizza.

Ally

Old 05-25-2004, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity
Yeah, there's a big Harley Davidson rally going on at the same time. Who knows, I might have to ditch my husband for my one true love some Harley dude named Snake with mega tattoos!
LMAO. He has to have cute twin brothers for me and Ally tho, right Al? You work on that Elizabeth! But all joking aside, have a fun safe trip.

Ally, LOL. I can't wait to take you for your first NY pizza slice. See thats why I'm exercising!

OK off to watch the end of that Paycheck movie with Ben Affleck. Later.
Old 05-25-2004, 01:59 PM
New Fan

I've never seen that pic of james wearing the sunglasses and levi's shirt before! where's the pic from??

And for everyone who's scared about a naley breakup, so am i, but look at it this way: Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. At least naley existed.
Old 05-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

i guess i missed that during the finale. thanks guys!
Old 05-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey does anyone think that The WB will show the shows first 6 eppies or just the repeats of OTH?Mmy vcr was not working at the time and I would love to see the beginning again when Nathan give Haley that cracker jack braclet!

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 05-25-2004, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
LMAO. He has to have cute twin brothers for me and Ally tho, right Al? You work on that Elizabeth! But all joking aside, have a fun safe trip.

Ally, LOL. I can't wait to take you for your first NY pizza slice. See thats why I'm exercising!

OK off to watch the end of that Paycheck movie with Ben Affleck. Later.

Yup cute twin boys. They got to be out there. Maybe they are in florida waiting for us.

Man now I want pizza for dinner. Bekah you are gonna laugh when you see how much food I eat.

Ally

Closed Thread   Post New Thread