Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2004, 05:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

truelovepj -Cute av!

My Videos
Old 05-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone what's up? How are you guys? I'm doing fine. I so can't wait too see James in a horror movie. I to am not into horror moives either, but hell if James is in it I'm all for it:) I'm not to sure about him having to do the movie with Haylie Duff either, she looks to old and I have to agree she not that attractive. It's too weird. The only leading lady I can see him with is Joy. Well I guess if he has to do some make out scenes his gf better get uesed to it;)

I can't wait for September either it's seems for far away, I am in need of some NH lovin how I miss them:( I want NH so much.

Jessica
Old 05-26-2004, 05:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Naleylove22~
truelovepj -Cute av!
Thanks!
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 05-26-2004, 05:46 PM
Absolute Fan

So who is starting the next thread here?

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-26-2004, 05:48 PM
Extreme Fan

I will start it, but ya gotta give me a sec. Unless someone else wants to...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Closed Thread   Post New Thread