Originally posted by .:Farah:.
now only if they attend these events together

True that. so .:Farah:. Do you know when your site will be back up? I miss it

My Videos
Old 05-25-2004, 09:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by veracity
Morning Bekah! Thanks for the new thread. So true on the title. I already posting my morning greetings on the old thread so I won't repeat them other than to say I'm so excited about going to New Mexico! Yeah!
I just got back from NM. Have fun! Prettyful start Bekah!

You already know I think that Fa is hella awesome!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-25-2004, 09:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
having dirty thoughts already aren't ya? quelque chose pour vous

btw, u live in france?
Amy's a NYer with a Parisian heart and a NY soul. Right, buddy?

Thanks guys. I really loved making that one, those pics kick major ass! Plus, what else is there to do at 2 AM lol.

Jay Yup, make a video. Make art! Do something creative, please! I'd love to see you try.

Hi Farah! Are we gonna watch some soaps today? LOL. And yeah, it would be pretty for the JLs and the whole cast to be in public together, I'm kinda hoping they show up at the MTV awards. I bet Hil will be there, so she should so bring everyone with her. (Well I guess not Chad cuz he's in Australia but everyone else!) I have my fingers crossed for that one.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:17 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
Amy's a NYer with a Parisian heart and a NY soul. Right, buddy?

Thanks guys. I really loved making that one, those pics kick major ass! Plus, what else is there to do at 2 AM lol.

Jay Yup, make a video. Make art! Do something creative, please! I'd love to see you try.

Hi Farah! Are we gonna watch some soaps today? LOL. And yeah, it would be pretty for the JLs and the whole cast to be in public together, I'm kinda hoping they show up at the MTV awards. I bet Hil will be there, so she should so bring everyone with her. (Well I guess not Chad cuz he's in Australia but everyone else!) I have my fingers crossed for that one.
oh sorry Amy3,,.or shall i say mon copain. (my buddy) the way u spoke..sounded frenchy..better than mine..so i assume u were from France. sorry my bad...i deserved to be spanked.

yea i need to make a NH video...but it's a long process.

wait..what about me...i'm into soaps too...i'll bring the popcorn... i saw OLTL 2day....that Tony santos guy is growing on me...besides Manny
Old 05-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Jay, you know you are my soap guy. Im waiting patiently for 2:00 so I can watch OLTL. I think you meant to say you watched GL this morning. Shame on you for watching fake-Manny. Shame on you!

Yeah I don't make videos. I let Whitney and Ally do that, and I let them do that happily. Right, girls?

Man, Jay, I have had Amame (Kelly version) on all morning. I'm obsessed again, damnit!
Old 05-25-2004, 09:23 AM
Absolute Fan

Bekah Great start. When did you make that last art, so pretty

Amy Come on you know you want me to come visit you

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Naleylove22~
True that. so .:Farah:. Do you know when your site will be back up? I miss it
Im pretty sure my site will be back up June 1st I have a new layout and everything..lol

bekah , we are totally going to watch soaps, good thing about staying home is I can watch the soaps w/o recording it. Im watching Days of our lives now, wow.. that show makes no sense to me, im waiting for AMC, and unfortunately i have to tape GH, but hey, I can wait to see my Jason later on..lol

I hope they show up together at the MTV awards... James has been coming out alot lately, lets hope he doesnt break that trend

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Old 05-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
Jay, you know you are my soap guy. Im waiting patiently for 2:00 so I can watch OLTL. I think you meant to say you watched GL this morning. Shame on you for watching fake-Manny. Shame on you!

Yeah I don't make videos. I let Whitney and Ally do that, and I let them do that happily. Right, girls?

Man, Jay, I have had Amame (Kelly version) on all morning. I'm obsessed again, damnit!
oops i did it again. i meant GL

hey for OLTL...anyone into travis/Starr? i'm not just saying....

Aname all the way...i would love if Kelly did a duet with BSB..u know like a big ballad similar to "One Sweet Day" by Boyz 2 men & MC. but that's just me... my fav' song from KC is "Low" oh wait...the piano version of "beautiful disaster" tops it all.

those pics of NH from the finale...were they unaired? 'cause i never saw that..
Old 05-25-2004, 09:33 AM
Master Fan

Pretty-ful thread Bekah . I love, love, love the pictures you used. And I'm so happy you posted your fanart above, you know how much I love the "cool" look, LOL.

Michelle , as always your art is amazing. So glad to have you as an NH fan.

I stayed out of all the French talk mainly because while I took it for a while, I'm a little rusty. Still I felt accomplished yesterday when I could actually interpret part of what Amy was saying. Go me! LOL

So is everyone ready to settle down with their soaps again today? The summer is bad for me, it pulled back into those things and I was doing so well ignoring them. Now I want John/Nat on OLTL to finally hook up and of course, gotta see the goings on of Jason/Sam.

Good Lord I'm addicted again.

Whitney
Old 05-25-2004, 09:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Raises hand, I like Star/Travis.. I love Todd though, he's probably my favorite character. The new Todd is just as good as the old..imo.

Old 05-25-2004, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Als, hey you. I made it last night after you DISAPPEARED and never came back to the computer. Hee. You like?

Aww, the piano version of "Beauitful Disaster." I loved when she performed that, it was so amazing. Sigh.

The pics are from the finale, but they didn't air in the actual show. THey ran a tiny promo right before the last commerical break, and showed that clip of them. The stills were taken from that.

Aww, well whenever you get back we can talk about GH, Farah. I know Whit and I will be watching it, and of course I will watch it again later on Soap Net. That channel is EVIL.

Speaking of channels that are evil, why the frilly heck is the WB not playing repeats of OTH. I need to get some of these on tape, Mister!
Old 05-25-2004, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Beks, I like very much You have to send it to me when I get home. Sorry bout lastnight, I went to the store to get milk and the next thing I know I woke up on the living room. ops

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-25-2004, 09:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Are you kidding me? Soapnet is so evil... I can sit there for hours watching those darn soaps... It is absolutely addicting.

Anyways off to make lunch, no ones home.. that means fast food! c ya guys later

Old 05-25-2004, 09:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:Farah:.
Im pretty sure my site will be back up June 1st I have a new layout and everything..lol

Great i can't wait to see it!

My Videos
Old 05-25-2004, 09:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

hey guys! i noticed the new pics on the thread said unaired on them? it looked like new footage from the season finale..is that floating around somewhere? i would love to see more of that scene. the jl's looked so adorable being all giddy and in love.

also where did everyone find these new pics of james? he looks hot.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread