Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2004, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20
Beks, I like very much You have to send it to me when I get home. Sorry bout lastnight, I went to the store to get milk and the next thing I know I woke up on the living room. ops

Ally
You forget that I know you, so I knew that is exactly what happened. Though I figured it was your parents room again, thankfully not the laundry room huh? LOL. EWW. Anyway, yeah I'll send it to you later.

Heh, yeah Soap Net is evil. Way evil. Eviler than Evil-Willow Evil. Wow and I'm just babbling. Its all Whit's fault though! LOL. I really got hooked back into these things.

Jay, NO Starr/Travis. That's weird, in my mind she's still five years old. LOL. She's not allowed to be near boys. But Whitney, Hell Yes to Natalie/John. I can't wait for that heat to sizzle up! I have no idea what words I'm saying anymore.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
You forget that I know you, so I knew that is exactly what happened. Though I figured it was your parents room again, thankfully not the laundry room huh? LOL. EWW. Anyway, yeah I'll send it to you later.
Yeah I figured you would realized that I crashed. I did warn you though, and told you that i bet I would pass out before 8:30.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww. God no! No Laundry room. I can't even step in that room now!

Man I want soap Net. But knowing me, that would be all I watched all day long, so its probably a good thing I don' t have it.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-25-2004, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

We'll have it when we move to Florida.

Heh you did warn me, but I totally didn't think you were serious. Half the time you say that and you crash and the other half you stay up with me til midnight. Thats what makes you my Ally though. 9 days!! LMAO, can you really not step in that room. I don't think I would either. It shall forever be haunted by...well you know.

I want to play around with colors because i am bored LOL this color is called chocolate.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:55 AM
Jay
Master Fan

u girls are lucky to have SOAPnet....i don't get it. is it from PPV?

i can imagine how times the soaps are repeated on that network....

those NH pics are lovely...i think Joie went overboard on that last scene. i can't blame her...being married fills u up with excitment.
Old 05-25-2004, 09:56 AM
Extreme Fan

It is evil!

Wow- so summer leaves us talkin about soaps. I see star as a 5 yr old as well. She isnt 13. Nooo...

John and Nat- hell ya Im all for that, so glad Paul is dead! I didnt like him, stupid evil twit.

Jason/Sam- Yes yes yes and yes. Thats all Im gonna say about that.

Todd- makes me laugh-

All that was totally OT!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-25-2004, 09:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Ah all this talk of soaps! You guys are gonna suck me back in. I was quite the little soap whore in my day. I miss it, lol. You lucky girls with SoapNet! I think I'm gonna have it next year when I'm back at school. That's dangerous! I'm not gonna get any work done.

One last soap thought: I miss my Lucky! (Jonathan Jackson). GH will never be the same for me yo.

To get me a little back on topic, NH are pretty. Hee.

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 05-25-2004, 09:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think you guys should make a offtopic Thread about soaps..

Anyway does anyone watch Days Of Our Lives? It's just crazyness now!

My Videos
Old 05-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Naleylove22~
I think you guys should make a offtopic Thread about soaps..

Anyway does anyone watch Days Of Our Lives? It's just crazyness now!
Oooh, soaps!

I liked old skool crazy devil Marlena. That was back when the show was cool. This stuff now gives me a massive headache. For some reason, I still watch though.

ETA: Bekah, dahling, the opening post looks great. Those caps make me all giggly. Hee.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 05-25-2004, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Considering we have no repeats to discuss collectively, very few publicity events, and well we have discussed the finale to death already, I think its okay that every so often we go OffTopic. I mean, we talk about NH alot considering the three things I mentioned earlier LOL. So who says we all can't collectively enjoy something else as well as our love for NH LOL. We usually tend to bring the two together, in some way.

Mandie, come on. You don't think Paul is dead, do you? (Winks at Whitney - because yeah OK I did, then I remembered this is a soap.)

Nope, I'm not a DOOL fan. Haven't been since Carrie and Austin left...LOL.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by welcometomyworld
Oooh, soaps!

I liked old skool crazy devil Marlena. That was back when the show was cool. This stuff now gives me a massive headache. For some reason, I
Hahahah yeah i still watch it every now and then. but some of it is just crazy!

My Videos
Old 05-25-2004, 10:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Dude just imagine if OTH was a soap. Dude I would hate that! Poor NH if it were...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-25-2004, 10:08 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
We'll have it when we move to Florida.

Heh you did warn me, but I totally didn't think you were serious. Half the time you say that and you crash and the other half you stay up with me til midnight. Thats what makes you my Ally though. 9 days!! LMAO, can you really not step in that room. I don't think I would either. It shall forever be haunted by...well you know.

Florida here we come!!!! Ill be there in a month. But if we got soapnet, we would never leave our house and you know thats true.

I should get credit for warning you. LOL

Now If my mom could just understand why I never want to do laundry now. But there is no way Im gonna tell her what happened in that room.

Okay to bring back NH here is my favorite picture.

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-25-2004, 10:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Considering we have no repeats to discuss collectively, very few publicity events, and well we have discussed the finale to death already, I think its okay that every so often we go OffTopic. I mean, we talk about NH alot considering the three things I mentioned earlier LOL. So who says we all can't collectively enjoy something else as well as our love for NH LOL. We usually tend to bring the two together, in some way.

Mandie, come on. You don't think Paul is dead, do you? (Winks at Whitney - because yeah OK I did, then I remembered this is a soap.)

Nope, I'm not a DOOL fan. Haven't been since Carrie and Austin left...LOL.
Heh- A girl can dream right? I can only hope he is really dead. Yeah I watched days when i was in the 2nd grade, but after Carrie left, so did I. I wanted to be her! LOL

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-25-2004, 10:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Amy's a NYer with a Parisian heart and a NY soul. Right, buddy?
aww, Bud, thanks. i consider that a compliment. yes, Jay, i am a Yank. but i am flattered that you thought otherwise. i lived in both france and germany for a bit. aber, ich sprache ein bischen Deutsch. (oh no, does anyone speak German here?? i might have just created another monster for today!)

Whitney, Felicitations!

Ally, you know my door is always open.

Buddy, don't even get me started on OLTL, it would be very bad for my you-know-what to the show.

we definitely need some more summer public appearances for OTH/the JLs, especially over here in Gotham City. i'm fully rested now and ready to flex my stalking muscles again.

ok, it's time for julia child to make lunch. carry on, you soap junkies.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Amy , Ich gelehrt Deutch fur drei Jahre. Ich weiss nichts.

Ok, I'll stop now.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Closed Thread   Post New Thread