Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

Aww, Als. I love that pic so much. Sigh. They are gorgeous.

Uh so my brother wants to watch a movie. Of course he does, right when my soaps are about to start. Man, not right.

BBS.

Oh god, you guys are talking German. LMAO. This is so funny! We really are the international NH fans, yet we all live in the states. (I think?)
Old 05-25-2004, 10:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
i'm not a DOOL fan. Haven't been since Carrie and Austin left...LOL.
Yeah i gave up when Chloe left But my mom watches it so i still know what is going on

My Videos
Old 05-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Total Fan

Good afternoon my ladies... and gentlemen!

Bekah- Girl, you are amazing... I love the opening thread, title, and pictures. Can you make a prettier opening page? I also love your Joie/James art... they are just too darn pretty! Oh, and right after this I'll be sending you a PM!

I'm so freaken' happy... I just got back from my last day of high-school ever! I also got back my finals which I passed on all of them (I was so nervous that I did horrible), I got some clothes in the mail, and I'm going to Disney tommorow! I'm sorry... I'll shut up! It's just been a great day and now I get to go work, but I'm still going to be all smiles. Hope everyone is having a good day too, I'm going to miss you all while I'm down in Mickeyworld, just don't forget me!
Old 05-25-2004, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Bekah, I loove the title! and the opening post looks terrific..i love all the art! and the pictures!

The soap talk is great! I like Natalie alot..can't stand Jen.. Is Christian ever coming back?
Old 05-25-2004, 11:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Jane how u doing.

I hate all people that are a threat to my couple, even if they r the writers.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 05-25-2004, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Hii Sandy!

LOL. Are you in a bad mood or something?

Yes...but they can stand through anything!

Quote:
Yeah i gave up when Chloe left
me too.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:07 PM
Jay
Master Fan

mon peeps.... and no that these are french words...not completely

DOOL was awesome when they had that marlena-devil storylin back in the early 90's....watching those scenes freaked me out big time. i couldn't sleep 'cause of that. now...i'm totally lost...2day it showed roman and alice alive...i mean i was spoiled...but still seeing it...wierd.

i'm debating as to whether i should see GH....

btw...sami needs to grow up. she;s always holding that 10-year grudge on her mother's sex affair on with john....god she's starting to be annoying bitch now. don't get me wrong..i like Lumi...but Sami doesn't coperate...somebody should put in the psychriatrist hospital..best for everyone.

do u think that Haley still kept the cracker jacker bracelet?
Old 05-25-2004, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by welcometomyworld
Amy , Ich gelehrt Deutch fur drei Jahre. Ich weiss nichts.
Ach so, Meine liebe Amy! Das ist sehr prima. Mein Freunde aus Deutschland Englisch sprache, darum Ich gelernt fast nichts auch.

ETA:
Quote:
do u think that Haley still kept the cracker jacker bracelet?
mon cher Jay, je pense que oui. Et j'espère (comme tout le monde) que nous verrons le bracelet et le lingerie encore, à la prochaine saison.

whew, my brain is fried now. i'm going to go to the park to lie in the sun for awhile and eat ice cream.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.

Last edited by Hott&Twisted; 05-25-2004 at 12:40 PM
Old 05-25-2004, 12:23 PM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hott&Twisted
Ach so, Meine liebe Amy! Das ist sehr prima. Mein Freunde aus Deutschland Englisch sprache, darum Ich gelernt fast nichts auch.
oh god..u speak another language. i also speak another language...i guess the battle between languages is on.

Old 05-25-2004, 12:24 PM
Loyal Fan

DOOL confuses the hell out of me right now. All I know is that Sami just needs to be slapped and Drake needs acting lessons now-ish.

GL, GH, and DOOL are all on at the same time where I live, so I have to juggle. Right now, I'm focusing all my energy on the hope that Michelle will die now!

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell
Old 05-25-2004, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Lucy, I PMed you back.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Okay you know all this french is driving me nuts. LOL

Quote:
Originally posted by Hott&Twisted
ok, my brain is fried now. i'm going to go to the park to lie in the sun for awhile. [/B]
Take me with you. Im tired of just sitting in an office all day long.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-25-2004, 12:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20
Take me with you. Im tired of just sitting in an office all day long.
Als, i edited. i'm going for ice cream too. what flavor you want???

ETA, nevermind. IK what flavor you want. ttyl.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.

Last edited by Hott&Twisted; 05-25-2004 at 12:48 PM
Old 05-25-2004, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys...just had a quick break to swing by here and say hey.
Been a hectic day at work today. Almost time to go home...nope...2 more hours for me.

Bekah, great job opening up the new thread. Love the song, pictures and everything.
Old 05-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Amy, ein Deutsch Freund? Das is prima. Deutsche Leute sind Spass.
Mein Leher sprach nie auf Deutsch. Wir lasen nur. Bohren. Haben Sie Spass am Park.

And I am spent.

Haley kept the bracelet, but just put it away because that stage of their relationship passed. She has much better jewelry from him now anyway.

Idleness is not doing nothing. Idleness is being free to do anything.
Floyd Dell

Last edited by welcometomyworld; 05-25-2004 at 04:14 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread