Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 11:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23
The nipple ring is fake and just a clip-on or something.
i'm crushed its not real, but happy that they have put so much thought into nathan, to make im all round edgier.

i miss bad ass nathan.
i'm sure he will return back

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 05-22-2004, 12:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

, have a great day Stefanie.

Now to Bekah's lovely questions:

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother?

Even if I don't want this marriage, Nathan surely does. He will do anything in his power to make it easier on Haley. We don't know how the parents will react but I'm sure he will try very hard to let them know how much he loves Haley but only to a point. If they are totally against it, Nathan will be there for Haley not her family. He won't let anyone hurt her, including her own family. B/c now Haley is Nathan's family.

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face*

I have no idea. I would really hate it if Luke and Keith come running back b/c Dan had a heart attack. I really think it would be better to let some time pass before S2 starts. Then we could do some flashbacks.

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?

Although I joked about it, I don't think Brooke and Peyton are bisexuals. I think they are just very close friends. Actually, I don't think either LB or LP will happen anytime soon. I would like both of them to get new love interests.

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?"

Dan will totally be trying to destroy NH. Why wouldn't he. The problem is that he doesn't really understand the depths of Nathan's emotions b/c Dan is incapable of feeling those emotions. I don't mean that Dan can't love b/c he can. It's just that Dan always comes first in any relationship he has. Nathan is different. If Dan starts to mess with Haley, that will only drive Nathan further away. He going to have to be real subtle in his actions. I don't know if Dan can do subtle. Time will tell.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-22-2004, 01:16 PM
Extreme Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by amore85
[B]Oh yeah! I can't believe I didn't connect his answer to my question. That's awesome, James answered my question! Thank you so much Cecilia, you rock girl! I did have a great time at prom, thank you for asking! Did he say anything else on the subject of "closest friend"? I'm not suprised at all that Brett is one of his closest, didn't someone say once brom BTS that Joie and James are pretty close on set? [QUOTE]

That's awesome to hear that your prom went great! It was not a problem at all, and I was glad to ask, really. He did say something else about Joy. Hehe.

Although we hardly see each other off the set, Joy and I get along well when we do. As far as the marraige between Nathan and Haley, I think they are young and will see the reality of the situation eventually.

Loved this quote from him:
The Nathan and Lucas relationship is getting good isn't it? I'm hoping that our characters begin to understand that they can be different people and still get along.
Old 05-22-2004, 01:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks Guys!

My Videos
Old 05-22-2004, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

So I come back to find out I'm getting blamed for Bekah's renewed soap opera fetish?...well okay it is my fault, but I had to have someone to chat with while watching the crazy freaks.

And questions, yay! And a new thread, yay! You're on a roll Beck! Anyway I bought something to day I gotta tell you about so when you can get back on aim, LOL.

Happy Birthday Stefani(I'm terrible with spelling names, so I apologize ahead of time.)!

Now my answers to the lovely questions. Then I'm off in search of Mal's hideaway, hmm...I wonder where it is.

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother?
-I think in the beggining he's going to do everything he can to make the situation okay for Haley. She's his main priority and it would be ideal for her that her parents accept him, so he'll suck up big time. Though if they become a persistant problem, shooting him down everytime and making Haley's life hell, I could see him just saying the hell with it after a while, and just try to make things okay for her by being there for her.

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face*
-Probably Dan's heart attack, maybe Keith feels the need to come back and Lucas just has to come along with him. I think Dan's health problems will draw all the Scotts in, but that doesn't mean any of them will like it, LOL.

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?
-I think they killed LB there in the end, I wasn't expecting them to take it as far as they did, in fact I thought LB would have another Peyton-less go, but Jake left therefore LP came back. I think LP is the end result Mark is looking for, and I think they'll have another go before LB do at this point, although I think LB will come back at some point too.

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?"
-I think the ravens thing was maybe a metaphor to the Scotts in some ways, like one not so bad, but all of them together a complete disaster. The thing is, Haley is family now, so it's probably going to get really intense with the in-fighting. I think Dan initially will fight her, and make life hell, but Haley's strong she and Nathan will hang on, and eventually I think Dan will wake up and see her as the ultimate amunition to get to Nathan. She's the road to his heart.

Whitney
Old 05-22-2004, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

It is now 10 to 5 and the highlight of my day so far is me dropping my Arizona Ice Tea can down the stairs and counting the dents it now has.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 05-22-2004, 01:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Here's my fanfic banner for "Just Sex" my N/H fic. What do you think? Good? Bad? Horrible? I'd greatly appreciate feedback!

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-22-2004, 02:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey everyone how are you all doing from the crazy night last night w/James. It was great that he answered the questions. I so in love with him even more

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANIE I hope you have a great day!!

I love what you all had too say about the questions, I would love to see the fallout of the Dan/Haley threat that happened in the finale. Like Dan has said find your oppents weakness or something like that, and right now Haley is Nathan's weakness. I think if Dan does something to Haley I have no doubt that Nathan will look there other way and leave Dan standing alone as he should be. Haley is the only family Nathan has right now, and Lucas is slowly becoming his family now to. I can't wait too how it all plays out.

Jessica
Old 05-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

that's a great banner, Marissa! Could you give a short summary of your story?
Old 05-22-2004, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤NDN Angel¤
that's a great banner, Marissa! Could you give a short summary of your story?
I agree, great banner! The title is drawing my interest lol I'll also request a short summary.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

LMAO Lee. That sounds like an amazing day you had there.

Ooh, nice banner Marissa. I like the colors. The pic of Hilarie is slightly out-of-proportion but I really do like it.

Whit, hee. I'm talking to ya now so I don't have much to post to you here, other than reading your answers was very enlightening as per usual, and I do agree that Haley is head-strong and will eventually go up against Dan, and not back down, and I think her position as daughter-in-law will boost her confidence in a fight, because truthfully, she holds much more power over Nathan than Dan ever did, which is why for once Dan did speak the truth when he was threatening her, because she is the one who can lead Nathan further than anyone else but also has the power to cut him down the most, if ever that time came, which I for one hope never happens LOL cuz I don't think Haley has that in her.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

hey guys. hi Buddy, hi Gimp.

seriously, IDK who got through my work day today, but it was not me. it was some divine power working through the broken shell that is my body. on the up side, my student Nathan is back from Tibet!

SMs, back.

Elizabeth, i ALMOST gave someone a lap dance, lol. except there was a large bar separating us. although i did climb on top of it (IT not HIM). don't ask... and get this: he's 30!! are you proud of me?

Stefanie, many happy returns of the day.

Lee, i LOVE arizona ice tea!

Mandie, Welcome to the Hotel California.... hehe.

Buddy, thanks for starting the new thread. also, great thread questions and great answers everyone; i'll be back to anwer them in a bit.

my favorite cheese is Swiss.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-22-2004, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

I agree Bekah , I don't think Haley would ever use the power she has over Nathan, which is probably why he felt comfortable enough in the first place to let her have that much influence. I think even on their worst day together, she would rather walk away than just attack him and hurt him. Thats not in her, she gets angry and she gets cold and walks away, but I don't think she would ever strike out at him.

Whitney
Old 05-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Happy birthday Stefanie!

Lucy, so glad you had fun at your prom

Bekah you lucky girl! I miss Another World! That and GH were my soaps back in the day.

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 05-22-2004, 03:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Marissa, I love your fic! Your banner is awesome. I love the pictures you used. Joie has been making tons of public appearances..lol

Lee, I love Arizona iced tea, when i used to live in NY, I used to drink it all the time, and saved the cool bottles (yah, its weird, i know.) Since I came to NC, unfortunately I cant find Arizona anywhere, Snapple has been my alternate, and those starbucks iced frappachino things.

Im here jamming to Snow patrol and Mae, while eating doritos, anyways, yah that was random.

Happy Bday Stefanie (i hope i spelled it right)

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Closed Thread   Post New Thread