Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 07:49 AM
Supreme Fan

Awww, Bekah I'm humbled by your appreciation! You made some fabulous questions!

FKATF You have a PM and I still owe you an analysis!

SMs Amy Feel better! Elizabeth Still flooding! We will have to hook up this weekend for your lessons!

NH are just the best!
Old 05-22-2004, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

cliffie, nice job opening up the new thread.

Quote:
originally posted by DropsofJupiter:

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I don't drink soda too often, but when I do, it's root beer, favorite food is anything mexican, and favorite basketball player is, of course, Michael Jordan.
Did James really say all that? If he did I think I love him so much more, other than the root beer favorite drink...we're very much alike. I cna cook him some Mexican food anytime and of course we both MJ fans.

JakesBabyGurl, thanks for asking my question. So glad to hear his favorite player is MJ, how could he not, he's the best!
I don't know about his love for the Lakers though...got to work on him about that.

Last edited by Jordan23; 05-22-2004 at 08:32 AM
Old 05-22-2004, 08:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

look in my eyes what do you see, not just the colour, look inside of me....

Oh Gavin...What a voice!! And such a GREAT song. Brings back some wonderful memories ~

Thanks for the new thread dahlink!!! I'd answer the great thread questions, but i gtg to work!

Have a fantastic day everyone!! Hopefully it's not pouring like it is here...but it's okay, i LOVE the rain!

Jenna

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 05-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Pretty new thread! Yay!

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother?

I can totally see him trying so hard to become part of her family. He needs a family. See, I typed all this stuff out and realized it doesn't make sense, so I'm just gonna stop there.

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face*

I'm gonna assume that he comes back with Keith, because of Dan's heart attack.

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?

I'm hoping for LB, but I don't know if that'll happen. I think Brooke is starting to see that he makes mistakes just like everybody else and may be on her way to forgiving him. It's still gonna take time though.

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?" (To remind you, Dan tells Haley that if she's going to maniupulate Nathan she should aim higher, and that payback is hell.)

I think that Dan is not going to be happy about the marriage in a big way, and I think that his aim to destroy it will be Haley. I think the finale showed that Dan has lost his control over Nathan and he realizes that. I think he will think his only way to do it will be to get to Haley.

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 05-22-2004, 09:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Thread looks spectacular as always! AWESOME JOB!

Morning or Afternoon Romantics!!!

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-22-2004, 09:02 AM
Total Fan

Hey guys!!! How is everyone doing? I had a really great time at my prom, probably embaressed myself once or twice with my dancing, but I don't think it would be prom if I hadn't.
I was reading all of the last thread that I had missed, including the James chat. I think I this boy even more after reading his responces. I was just wondering, did my question get answered? I'm figuring probably not, which is totally cool... poor James was probably bumbarded with tons of questions. I'm a little suprised but not too suprised that the JL's don't hang out more off set, they are probably way to busy with RL stuff. I just wanted to know who is closest friend was on the show, I'd go with eathier Joie and Brett just after what we have heard from other people, and James himself. Thanks again to everyone who spent all the time typing up our questions, I love you all for it!
Bekah- Great start to the thread hun! Beautiful as always, and I love the title.
Elizabeth, Dewrays, FKATF- I'll be in the corner with you guys too... I still don't feel right about the marriage.

Hope everyone is having a good day... I'll be resting off prom!
Old 05-22-2004, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wallpapers!!

Hey guys! morning sunshines. Um i love all the wallpapers and stuff that people make and i want to make some myself but i dont know which program or anything to use. Also it needs to be a free program because i am poor. Can anyone help me out??
Old 05-22-2004, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

i don't know if this has already been posted, but here ya go anyways:

Posted: 05-21 20:59:00

hollywoodtiff: To both of you guys, thank you very much for the book again, i enjoyed it. Heather, not only did I think it was very cool that you wore my jersey to the charity basketball game, I appreciated the fact that you stopped by to support the kids in the first place.

James

Posted: 05-21 21:00:00

allstar,
I'm not doing any movies any time soon, it'd be fun, but I'm taking this time to rest right now.

James

Posted: 05-21 21:03:00

7thheavencrazy,
The cast gets along pretty well, it's a good work environment. I hang out alot with Brett Claywell, he plays Tim Smith on the show. We play plenty of basketball.

James

Posted: 05-21 21:05:00

The whole Haley-Nathan marraige deal was a pretty good twist huh? I hope we got all of you with it. That particular story line even suprised me when I read it, it's a good one and it'll provide for some good stories to come.

James

Posted: 05-21 21:08:00

My brother, father and myself got my mother a necklace for mother's day. To answer the question about whether or not Mark Schwann is a good guy, the answer is no, he's a great guy. (He's the reason I have a job).

Posted: 05-21 21:09:00

If I could act with anyone, I'd have to say I'd act with someone like Tom Hanks, Paul Newman, Edward Norton, somebody I could learn alot from working with.

James

Posted: 05-21 21:13:00

I don't drink soda too often, but when I do, it's root beer, favorite food is anything mexican, and favorite basketball player is, of course, Michael Jordan.

Posted: 05-21 21:15:00

I'm not exactly sure when I decided I wanted to become an actor. It's something I've done since a very young age, just like basketball, or any sport a kid plays growing up, it's something I've always been interested in.

Posted: 05-21 21:16:00

I'm about 6'2", (wish I was 6'8"), and as for Red Sox or Yankees, I wouldn't know, I hate baseball.

Posted: 05-21 21:18:00

I was definitely suprised to see the success we were having as a show after being secluded in Wilmington. We don't get a whole lot of perspective on the way things are going while we are out there, so it was nice to see that you guys are supporting us like this. THANK YOU!

Posted: 05-21 21:19:00

My hobbies away from the set are mainly basketball, then there's basketball video games, and hanging out with my friends as well. Ive also been trying to learn to surf, which hasn't gone very smoothly so far.
Posted: 05-21 21:20:00

I don't really have a nipple ring, fortunately.

Posted: 05-21 21:22:00

Being the youngest cast member is interesting. The funniest part is when people ask when I was born and then tell me how that was their junior year in college, it's trips us both out.

Posted: 05-21 21:24:00

I listen to all kinds of music, from rap, to alternative, to classic rock. Some of my favorite musicians are Cake, Sublime, Eminem, 2pac, Kanye, Jack Johnson, Luda, Ben Harper, the list goes on.

Posted: 05-21 21:25:00

My biggest role models have got to be my own father, and Michael Jordan. Both are great leaders and champions in their own way.

Posted: 05-21 21:26:00

My favorite television show is the O.C.

I'm kidding. It's a toss-up between South Park and The Sopranos.

Posted: 05-21 21:27:00

I'm 18 years old, and how do you know THE STUPAC?

Posted: 05-21 21:31:00

Some of my favorite movies are Office Space, Wayne's World, Fight Club, Royal Tenenbaums, It's a Wonderful Life, Unbreakable, Love and Basketball, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, don't get me started. Favorite books are probably Anthem and A Brave New World.

Posted: 05-21 21:33:00

The Nathan and Lucas relationship is getting good isn't it? I'm hoping that our characters begin to understand that they can be different people and still get along.

Posted: 05-21 21:33:00

Favorite cheese? American.

Posted: 05-21 21:34:00

All the attention is something I'll definitely never get used to. As long as it never gets invasive and it continues to mean good things for the show, I'll be able to handle it.

Posted: 05-21 21:36:00

Over the break I'm going to relax as much as I possibly can. Play basketball, go to the beach, hike, do all the things I don't get to do as much I'd like to in North Carolina.

Posted: 05-21 21:38:00

Although we hardly see each other off the set, Joy and I get along well when we do. As far as the marraige between Nathan and Haley, I think they are young and will see the reality of the situation eventually.

Posted: 05-21 21:40:00

Well, now that I'm pretty much on my own, my home-life is myself. But as far as letting my career affect my family, I don't let that happen.

Posted: 05-21 21:41:00

I enjoy catching our show whenever I can. It does get very weird to watch myself, it's always been that way, but at the same time, it's part of my job to see what kind of job I'm doing and to get a perspective on where I'm taking the character.

Posted: 05-21 21:44:00

I don't have any regrets about the way my life has gone. College would have been a great experience, and I think about what it might have been like all the time, but this is the path my life has taken and I'm definitely not complaining.

Posted: 05-21 21:46:00

The class clown on set has gotta be the Mastermind himself. I can't think of anyone else out there that can crack jokes like Schwann does.

Posted: 05-21 21:47:00

My girlfriend prefers not to watch the show that much, mainly because you never know when it's going to cut to Haley and Nathan makin out. I have to say, I'd feel the same way if she was the one making out with someone else on TV.

Posted: 05-21 21:48:00

Barry is definitely cool like Whitey. He's a very smart man, very funny, very laid back. You can learn alot from him if you listen.

Posted: 05-21 21:50:00

Hilarie is a neat chick, she gets along well with everyone and is sort of the spark plug on set. She can really lighten mood at work.

Posted: 05-21 21:52:00

I'll hopefully be doing something else someday, I definitely want to explore whatever else there is for me to do, sort of prove myself in another field.

Posted: 05-21 21:53:00

Chadsgurl4eva, Happy Birthday! I got you a present, a new name, here it is:

Nathansgurl4eva

Posted: 05-21 21:55:00

I went to a high school where everyone had grown up together, so popularity wasn't a big issue. As far as ever doing theater, I took a theater class in high school for one semester, I didn't like it going into the class, and I didn't like it coming out the class, so that probably means theater isn't anywhere in my future.

Posted: 05-21 21:57:00

I would like, Stuart Lafferty to play James Lafferty in a movie. Yeahhhhhhhh

Posted: 05-21 21:59:00

I could never produce or direct, it's much too tedious, I don't know how they do it.

Posted: 05-21 21:59:00

LAKERS

Posted: 05-21 22:01:00

My advice to an aspiring actor would be to never stop learning or working for what you want. Nothing comes easy, ever, if you want something, you have to work for it. By working for it I mean work on your craft, learn from people who have something to teach. It's just like anything else, practice makes perfect.

Posted: 05-21 22:04:00

I like the fact that acting can detach you from whatever is going on in your real life. When your in a scene, nothing outside of that scene should matter.

Posted: 05-21 22:05:00

It is definitely a challenge to play Nathan, but the more different he is from myself, the more interesting the character becomes for me.

Posted: 05-21 22:06:00

The downside to being a celebrity is being recognized, as I said before, it's just something you can't really get used to.

Posted: 05-21 22:13:00

My favorite college team is a three way tie, Gonzaga, the Tarheels and the Blue Devils. (I know, I know)

Posted: 05-21 22:15:00

I've got one pet, he's a ten month old pup I just got a couple weeks ago. Pretty awesome. As for my favorite car, I've got too many dream cars to even start on that one. I like the one's I have now though, Yukon and Mustang Cobra.

Posted: 05-21 22:17:00

What do I like in a girl? I like a girl that likes me, a girl that knows how to smile and see the bright side of things. A girl that makes me a better person.

Posted: 05-21 22:21:00

Alright everyone, I'm going to get going now. Thank you to the WB and Mark Schwann for putting this whole thing together. All of you fans, I hope you appreciate what a generous guy Mark is, he appreciates all of you more than you can imagine, he wouldn't be doing this if he didn't. I'd like to thank the fans myself, because you guys are the feul to our fire. Honestly, we wouldn't have our little program here if it weren't for all of you, and for that, we owe you our deepest gratitudes. Thanks for the support, thanks for everything.

James
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 05-22-2004, 09:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother?
Because of Nathan's need for family I have a feeling that he'll do anything in his power to belong to the James family. Add the fact that he loves Haley more than anyone else in his life it only makes sense that he'll want acceptance from her family.

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face*
He's gonna come back probably because of the whole Dan heart attack situation. Keith is gonna need to come back for many reasons but mostly because he needs to make his peace with Dan.

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?
I'm hoping that life will imitate art and L/B will end up together. I think Brooke realizing that Lucas is only human is a big step in the L/B direction

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?" (To remind you, Dan tells Haley that if she's going to maniupulate Nathan she should aim higher, and that payback is hell.)
I have a feeling that there is gonna be a huge fallout with Dan. a HUGE one!

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Addicted Fan

thanks audrey, u rock, so good to see my question there, hehe!

Awww I love James!
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 05-22-2004, 09:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys

So i'm offically 20 Years old!!!

Happy Birthday to me..Happy Birthday to me...

My Videos
Old 05-22-2004, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stefanie, Hope ya have a great day!
Old 05-22-2004, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Happy Birthday Stefanie! Have a wounderful day.
Old 05-22-2004, 10:14 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks- M_J_23 & Liliya My day is really good so far!

My Videos
Old 05-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Happy Birthday Stefanie!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it! CELEBRATE

Love Ya,
Marissa

Closed Thread   Post New Thread