Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Happy Birthday Stefanie! Afternoon everyone. I hate Saturdays!

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 05-22-2004, 11:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks *Marissa* & Gummiebear411

and Gummiebear411 why do u hate saturdays??

My Videos
Old 05-22-2004, 11:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Stephanie!

The concert was awesome- they did like three encores, it was great, but parking was hell and we sat in a line of cars for a good hour and a half. Not the greatest, next we get VIP parking!

I will answer the lovely questions later...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-22-2004, 11:04 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey Stefanie! Happy Birthday girl!! Party up!!! Lol.

Hey everyone morning or afternoon!

Pat np I'm glad he answered your question! Hehe. Of course MJ is his favorite player! He's like the dream guy. Lol. But he hates Baseball. I never knew that.

Lucy I hope you had a good time at your prom! Wait. He did answer your question. He said something about that he and Brett Claywell hang out a lot and play lots of basketball!
Old 05-22-2004, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Lee - don't feel so bad. I spent all morning thinking it was Friday LOL. At least you know what day of the week it is. Maybe you'll have a happy Sunday!

Hiya Mandie, darling. Welcome back from the concert. If I had remembered you were going I would have made you call me during "Hole in the World." I adore that song.

Happy Birthday Stefanie.

I love the answers to the questions. I think that Keith will come back to make peace with Dan, and I bet Lucas is responsible for him doing so, since Lucas is now an expect on brotherly love and relations (I love sarcasm) but I do think that is how the cookie is going to crumble.

Oh, and I loved how I think Marissa said that Nathan is going to try really hard to be a part of the James family, and I think that they might atually go down that road in order to show Nathan really stumbling in order to try and find his way because the truth is - he doesn't know how to be part of a family, and they are hinting at him being family with Lucas and now that he's created his own "family" with Haley, I think he's ready to take whatever comes along with that. I think he's slowly understanding that there is actual merit in the idea of belonging to a family, and I bet it hurts him when/if Haley's turns their back on them. And yeah, selfishly, I want to see Nathan go up against Haley's brothers. I get a special thrill out of that LOL.
Old 05-22-2004, 11:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Great questions and answers!

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother?
I think its hard to decide how Haley's family will react considering we have no actual clue what they are like, how old they are, or how strict they are. I mean, she seems to get away with having Nathan sleep over and sleeping over his place with no problem. That's either because they really aren't paying attention because they're too busy too or they don't care enough to pay attention. But I can see Nathan trying to be on good terms with her parents, for Haley's sake if nobody else's. If they don't like him, though, and won't give an inch I don't think he'll let it bother him besides being worried it might upset Haley.

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face*
I'm not sure. I would be surprised if it wasn't for the heart attack. I HOPE he doesn't bring Keith back with him.

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?
It really depends on how Lucas' character plays out and whether or not Jake comes back or not. If Jake comes back I think they'll play out the Peyton/Jake story they built up last season, meaning no LP... at least not next season. Honestly, BP seem to be trying to salvage their friendship. I think its probable that neither will want anything to do with Lucas. Which works just fine for me.

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?"
There was definitely some foreshadowing going on there. I wish we had been able to see more of the scene and maybe less of Karen/Keith. Either way, Dan will probably try to use the heart attack to his advantage and manipulate Nathan. But I would be very surprised if Nathan would allow himself to be manipulated for long. And be even more surprised if Nathan even slightly allows Dan to try and manipulate him in regards to Haley.

icon
Old 05-22-2004, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

~Naleylove22~ -HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Old 05-22-2004, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
originally posted by JakesBabyGurl:

Pat np I'm glad he answered your question! Hehe. Of course MJ is his favorite player! He's like the dream guy. Lol. But he hates Baseball. I never knew that.
MJ is definitely da man! I'm alright w/ him not liking baseball...I don't either so it's cool. Plus basketball was part of the reason I got hooked on the show. (of course other part is N/H)
Old 05-22-2004, 11:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
and Gummiebear411 why do u hate saturdays??
I don't like Saturdays becasue it just shows me how much of a life I don't have when everyone else in the world is out doing something.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 05-22-2004, 11:30 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl
Lucy I hope you had a good time at your prom! Wait. He did answer your question. He said something about that he and Brett Claywell hang out a lot and play lots of basketball!
Oh yeah! I can't believe I didn't connect his answer to my question. That's awesome, James answered my question! Thank you so much Cecilia, you rock girl! I did have a great time at prom, thank you for asking! Did he say anything else on the subject of "closest friend"? I'm not suprised at all that Brett is one of his closest, didn't someone say once brom BTS that Joie and James are pretty close on set?

Happy Birthday Stephanie... hope you have a great day!
Old 05-22-2004, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

I have a very exciting life. I'm sitting here watching old episodes of Another World on Soap Net. And I'm damn happy about it, because as of lately, I am a toal Soap Opera freak again. Heh. It's all your fault Whitney.
Old 05-22-2004, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lee, your not the only person not doing anything in the world on Saturdays. Sometimes I don't do much either and don't mind. Like today, I'm working right now and then babysitting tonight...there pretty much goes my day. Yesterday on Friday didn't do much either, chose to stay home and watch the Lakers/Wolves game. Plus I have OTH episodes to get me thru.

As for the whole marriage issue still going around...this is how I feel about it.

"I believe this is heaven to no one else but me, and I'll defend it as long as I can be..."

Old 05-22-2004, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

The thread looks beaautiful! I love all the pretty arts!

Happy B-day, Stefanie!

I still can't believe James talked to us....
Old 05-22-2004, 11:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

wait so is the nipple ring for real or not.
is it just a prop for Nathan.

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 05-22-2004, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The nipple ring is fake and just a clip-on or something.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread