Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Pretty questions...

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother?~ I think he'll try because it's important to his wife (I'll never get sick of saying that! ). I just hope her older brothers don't like try to beat him up or anything!

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face*~ Eh. I was going to say because of Dan's heart attack, but does he really care that much about Dan? I don't! Maybe he gets run out of town for his manwhore-ish ways.

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?~ B/P would be so hot and imagine Luke's face! Anyway, I think Lucas and Brooke have the best chance of a reunion, because with Nathan and Haley married and Peyton brooding about Jake and especially when she finds out Brooke betrayed her (that's my story), Brooke and Lucas will be the odd people out. They could be whores together.

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?" (To remind you, Dan tells Haley that if she's going to maniupulate Nathan she should aim higher, and that payback is hell.)~ I think Dan really has it in for Haley. The Dan/Nathan/Haley triangle is the only triangle I'm really interested in. The good vs the bad. They both influence Nathan in very different ways and it should be interesting to see what happens. I just hope Dan doesn't do anything drastic...like sexually assault Haley or put a hit on her. You never know with that man!
Old 05-21-2004, 10:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Lol I like Chinese food. Where I live there's a huge Chinese community, and we have lots of good restaurants. Lol.

Bekah, I think Haley's parents (at least one of them) may have just a teeny problem with Nathan. I mean remember when Nathan was in Haley's bedroom and Haley told him to get out before his parents heard him? That may have foreshadowed that the parents wouldn't exactly have been happy to know that Haley slept in her bed with her boyfriend. Lol you get what I mean right? Much less now the fact that Haley married her boyfriend? Well unless they're like Karen and they're more focused on being Haley's best friend, or they're a little oblivious, like Deb sorta is. I don't know. Just my two cents.

Luke..maybe he'll come back because of Dan's heart attack? Or maybe something to do with Keith wanting to come back? I dunno. But I know he WILL come back. It's Chad's show for crying out loud. Though it should be Chad and James' show. Heh.

ETA: Aww..ttyt Bekah. Night

I have to go now too! But goodnight Susan, Calla, Mal, Jennifer, and anyone else who's on.

Last edited by JakesBabyGurl; 05-21-2004 at 11:02 PM
Old 05-21-2004, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm too tired to answer the questions. I can't think at this time. All I can think of is food. LOL. So I'll have to give my opinion tomorrow. But about Chinese food, since I am from NY I have to say China Town rules. You do not know true Chinese till you have eaten at every place on the strip. Okay I have to go to sleep now since I have to be at work at 8. Night ladies!
Old 05-22-2004, 12:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

FAKTF I find Nathan with his ring on his finger and on his nipple sexy too.
though hating the marriage at 16.
i know they'll break up the marriage ,and in the series finale (when their 24 and nathan's a big basket ball star and haley is eaually successflul)either one of them (n/h)will have a wedding with someone else but will leave them at the alter and run to each other

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 05-22-2004, 12:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

all this chinese food making me hungry, i love dim sum.
who here loves dim sum..

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 05-22-2004, 01:55 AM
Extreme Fan

wow...

So I have been scarce these umm last two threads. Very prettyful start Bekah.

James- cant say much about him. I love him to death. and he is an awesome actor, but- I dont know.. So sad he had to be subjected to the craziness also known as the WB boards, he handled himself well. Glad he gets to be a hermit for a while...

OT: The Eagles totally kick ass in concert, but dont let my mom know I think so...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-22-2004, 04:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good Morning to my Early Birds!

Lovely, beautiful start on the thread Bekah! Your fanarts are amazing, so why shouldn't you pimp them?

Crazy time last night on WB. But in all I think James handled himself pretty well. He answered part of my question, which was nice. No big revelations, except maybe the nipple ring. Kind of a surprise/disappointment. And Tiff, you and Heather got a very nice shout-out!

SMs did my best to represent!

Please check out the Mark Schwahn appreciation thread, and post or email your greetings to Mark. I'll be making a scrapbook of all messages to send him.

A summer without a countdown (yet), day 11.

Have a great day everyone!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 05-22-2004, 04:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm here! Good morning! James is so nice for chatting last night, next we need Joie cause well duh.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 05-22-2004, 05:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning guys

Nice new thread!

My Videos
Old 05-22-2004, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

Mornin'

Lovley new thread !

always

Old 05-22-2004, 06:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Earlybirds Dewrays, Mandie, Tammy, Lee and Stefanie.

Bekah, glad you're posting again and thanks for the new thread.

Mal, you know, I was totally wondering what you thought of Michael Jordan's underwear line and now I know. Thanks for the much needed info!

Dewrays and FKATF, I am still joining you in the corner. I don't like the marriage but I can accept it for plot purposes only. Looks like James isn't too psyched about it either.

Mandie, how was the concert?

SMs, Tammy did an excellent job representing and got her question answered.

Amy, hope you enjoyed giving or receiving a lap dance. Which ever applies.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-22-2004, 06:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Morning! I'm out of the loop... Bekah's questions I have to answer though!

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother?

I'm with Susan - Nathan would do anything for his wife (yeah, saying it never gets old!)

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face*

Lucas comes back because Keith will return....Keith is going to be the king of guilt and return for redemption...Instead he will probably become a pawn in Dan's web of revenge (and drag Lucas along with him)....

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?

I'd go with LB at this point...I think, if we don't get Jake back that Peyton may hook up with a James brother? LP are the Kevin/Winnie of this story! (Shout out SMs!)

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?" (To remind you, Dan tells Haley that if she's going to maniupulate Nathan she should aim higher, and that payback is hell.)

See, I think the whole Dan threat thing will be important...I think that because of illness sympathy and some passing digs Dan will think he has won this battle...Then POW comes the marriage reveal....Dan does not get NH so he thinks that Haley is easily despensable....
Old 05-22-2004, 07:15 AM
Loyal Fan

Good Morning Guys. Good questions Bekah , I will answer them later.

Bgirloth1 What did you think of James interview?
Old 05-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

good morning. i'm kinda glad i'm awake now because i just had a terrible nightmare, and i know it would have only gotten worse if i had stayed asleep.

Oh, see this is why I ask questions. To get Becca answers! Very intelligent ones too, and I think you are on to something, that maybe they will hook P or B up with one of H's brothers. I agree tho, that LP are the Kevin/Winnie of this show. Sigh.

Yeah I think the Dan/Haley threat thing will play some part too. I mean, he thinks that Nathan is going to break and "feel bad" for how he has been acting, when I don't think Nathan is going to bend to his father in any way. In fact I think Nathan will go in the opposite direction and even further despise his father for trying to run his life even from a hospital bed. Nathan is not going to like being told what he and Haley did was wrong, or was a mistake, because she's his salvation, and in his eyes how can that be wrong?

LOL, I'm talking out of my butt like usual, so I guess I really am back!
Old 05-22-2004, 07:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Great start on the thread bekah

Speaking of cheese and food.. i like motzarella and italian
great questions...

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother? I think at first Nathan will try hard b/c hey, its the girl he loves, ultimately, I personally think if they dont give him a chance, he just don bother after a while,

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face* Dan, and his heart attack.

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?

I loved Peyton/Jake, I really did. Ultimately, I think they should salvage Lucas's character, and in the end, Im pretty sure he'll be w/Peyton. Right now, I doubt itll be either of them.

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?" (To remind you, Dan tells Haley that if she's going to maniupulate Nathan she should aim higher, and that payback is hell.) Definately, when Dan finds out, I think he is going to blame Haley first, b/c he'll think she ruined his sons career, blah blah... however, Nathan who I can see being the protectiv husband, will stand up to her, and tell Dan off, once again leaving Dan w/no son.

awesome questions.. off to breakfast

Izzie/Alex :: Logan/Veronica :: Jim/Pam :: Nathan/Haley

Closed Thread   Post New Thread