Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

The Romantics(N/H) #120: Because they have no regrets!

He was the most popular boy in school. She was an outsider who had no desire to be a part of his world. When their paths crossed it was the last thing either one of them expected and the best thing that ever happened to both. She sees the good buried deep inside him and he can't force himself to not care about her.

We are The Romantics, the community dedicated to the unexpected romance that blossomed between Nathan Scott and Haley James on the new WB hit "One Tree Hill."

Once upon a time...

So pretty together

The Obligatory Lists

Haley: No Regrets.

*Fanart*

…like you all didn’t know I’d be pimping my own.

*Song of the Moment*
"Beautiful" by Faith Hill

I love the way you stand in my way
You won't move til you get a kiss
And how you tell me that
My name tastes so sweet on your lips
I love the way you hold me with your eyes
Hold me so tight that I can't move
It's like everything I've ever known is a lie
And you're the simple truth

Is it a dream or is it real?
All I know is you make me feel
So beautiful

I love how soft you touch my skin
Like you're touching the wings of a butterfly
I wish we could just lock ourselves in a room
Where there was no such thing as time
I've never let anyone get this close
I've always been afraid
But you break down every wall and yet I feel so safe

Every part of who I am
Is so in love cause what I have is beautiful
You make me feel so beautiful

“You’re the only one I see”

*Quasi-New Stuff*

One Tree Hill
Returning Series
Hour Drama
Tuesdays 9/8c
easy view Sundays 5/4c
In the tradition of great WB dramas, One Tree Hill has rocketed to pop phenomenon status.

Lucas (Chad Michael Murray) and Nathan (James Lafferty) spent last year learning to co-exist as estranged brothers, rivals, and teammates. Nathan watched his parents' marriage dissolve and shocked the town by tying the knot with Haley (Bethany Joy Lenz), Lucas' closest confidant.

Old 05-21-2004, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great new thread Cliffie!!!! Perfect song and title. On with the cheese and Nathan/Haley lovin. LOL.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Great job, friend!!!!!

I still think you should have mentioned something about cheese.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Bekah, great start on the new thread! Loving it! Hehe.

Susan, ditto on mentioning the cheese.

I posted this on the other thread..so I'm bringing it over.

Calla, my Aunt in Italy makes the best cheesecake! I love Italian food! It's hilarious when I go to Italy how many courses they serve us. And you have to eat it. If you don't they get offended. Have you ever seen the mafia? Not good to piss Italians off.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

No need to scare the masses with our talk of cheese. at least not in the opening post. hehe. glad you liked it. that song is so damn perfect, isn't it! i read it and had a "woah" moment, ala Joey from Blossom.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Posted in the other thread as well.

About the mafia, I'll just be sly and say I've seen it with my own eyes. About stuffing you till you puke, it is so true. My grandma makes you eat seven courses and then seconds. She then makes like 5 deserts. I told her I wasn't hungry once and she took my temp. LOL. And when friends come over my family force feeds them. I had to get surgery so I couldn't eat anymore. LOL.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

I think we've learned more from this chat with James then in any other interview. See the questions have to come from the fans not no professional.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:37 PM
Extreme Fan

Lol. I'm a really picky eater, so I don't like certain foods. That posed a bit of a problem for me when I went to Italy. If I didn't eat something, they'd ask me if I was on a diet or accused me of not liking what they cooked which I wasn't and believe me if you don't like their food don't say anything.. so I had to result in eating some gross food (Pasta with Octopus..dont ask) and drinking lots of coke and water to survive those gross foods. Lol. But others were yummy. But you don't wanna hear about my Italian adventures. Lol.

Are we still talking about cheese? Lol.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh trust me. Octopus pasta isn't weird to me. I come from a family that cooks squid and various intestines as a treat. EW!!! I don't care how much I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. I will not eat that! Yeah we have stop talking cheese. We are onto food in general. What is the strangest thing anyone has eaten? LOL.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:41 PM
Total Fan

Prettiful opening Bekah-licious! *pets* No regrets.

Quote:
*waits for Mal's long ass post.*
Dude, I can't post the whole thing on here. It's way too candid and colorful. I posted the first part on my new hideaway. Find me.

One small tidbit though...

JamesLafferty
Nathan Scott

I don't drink soda too often, but when I do, it's root beer, favorite food is anything mexican, and favorite basketball player is, of course, Michael Jordan.

Ohmigosh! Can I say that James Lafferty is my soulmate? Because...
a.) I've totally been on a root beer kick for the last couple of months.
b.) I single-handedly keep Taco Bell in business.
c.) Err, uhh, don't really particularly care for Michael Jordan but I like his underwear.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Strangest food I've ever eaten..hmm..well there were some things I ate in Italy that I didn't know what they were. They were pretty strange sometimes. Can't think of specifics. Lol.

Wow. we're talking about food on a Naley thread. This is a first, no?

Jennifer, yeah I agree. We get more out of James, then any professional. That's cuz we know the questions to ask. Like what kind of cheese he likes. Lol.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Bekah ...pretty, Great job with the thread.

The First Bed Scene vs the Apology Scene I still can't decide which I like the best from this episode.

I can't believe it's 1:42 am! So I'm saying good night.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

you guys are funny.

How about some thread questions, while *WE WAIT FOR MAL'S POST* (can you tell I want Mal to post her damn thing about James)

I bet Haley's family will have a problem with Nathan. But what do you think Nathan's reaction will be to HER family. I mean, this is the boy who married Haley because he wants her to be his family. So, do you think he'll try extra hard to make her family his own, or do you think he won't bother?

So yeah, how do we think Luke will come back? Cuz we all know he will. *makes face*

At this point...who has the greatest chance of getting back together...LP, LB or do you think the bed scene was Schwahn telling us that BP dont like the Y chromosome's anymore *wags eyebrows* JK. I doubt they will revisit the triangle, but what I'm asking is, what do they do with L,P,andB now?

Dan's "threat" to Haley sounded ominous, in the we're going to make you think we're foreshadowing to next season way. Any chance that will play into "Lucas's bad things happen when there is a group of ravens thing?" (To remind you, Dan tells Haley that if she's going to maniupulate Nathan she should aim higher, and that payback is hell.)

ok thats enough to get us away from the cheese talk. not that i didn't enjoy all the insight into Italian cooking, because I did, but it was making me hungry!
Old 05-21-2004, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know what you mean about Taco Bell Mal! I couldn't eat anything with spices in it for 4 months and I swear I was having withdrawels. LOL. But as soon as I could I went to On the Border and had some Fajitas. If you are going to do something, do it right!

From Italian to Mexican. Chinese anyone? LOL.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

I had Chinese food for dinner. Okay guys its really late, and I'm getting droopy. Ttyt.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread