Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 10:49 PM
Extreme Fan

hey Calla nice to see you!

Well I've gotta go, but I'll talk to y'all tomorrow morning..night!
Old 05-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice to see you again too, Cecilia! Night!
Old 05-21-2004, 03:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

Morning everyone! I tried to post on this board so many times last night and I didn't get through. The board was either busy or closed. Whatever man.

Peyton and Lucas-The new Bonnie and Clyde

I'll miss you Michael and Daniella
Old 05-21-2004, 03:56 AM
Supreme Fan

Morning Earlybirds !

Wow, my computer is acting up, I have to go to a meeting and all the express ways are flooded! Its gonna be one heck of a day!

I hope people can get into the chat tonight! Good luck!

NH are simply the best!

SMs Tammy Represent!
Old 05-21-2004, 03:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good Morning to my Early Birds!

Lee! you're the ultimate again!

Everyone please go and post your appreciation for Mark Schwahn on the thread I started for him; you can also email messages to the address I included. There will be a scrapbook of all the messages sent to him.

Shout-outs: Ms. S!
SMs! I'll try to represent us - tough job but somebody's gotta do it.

Poor James tonight on the WB board. That's all I keep thinking.

A summer without a countdown (yet), day 10.

Have a great day everyone!

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:50 AM
Total Fan

Tee hee...
Yay, an MS thread! Love ya, Tammy!

Good Morning everyone... had a couple of mins and thought I'd pop on real quick.

Great new thread Farah!
Old 05-21-2004, 04:59 AM
Loyal Fan

James is coming tonight!!

Goodmorning everyone shout outs to everyone, how are you all doing today? I'm fine. I can't wait for tonight for James to come on the WB boards and talk too us. I hope the ppl over there don't scare him away.
The question that I'm dying to know is who his closet friend is from the cast. Well I got to go cause I'm in class right now:) so I'll talk with you guys later:)
Bye

Jessica
Old 05-21-2004, 05:46 AM
Master Fan

woow baby James tonight, that is awesome!! can anyone give me the link from WB board?? thank`s
Old 05-21-2004, 05:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Morning everyone!

I can't believe its only been 10 days since the finale. It feels more like 3 or 4 weeks. This is going to be a long summer.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-21-2004, 05:52 AM
Addicted Fan

i have to chime in with my feelings on the Angel finale, awwww it was so great, I was THE biggest fan of Connor, so I was FREAKIN ecstatic to see him, absolutely awesome!!

I liked Angel but I thought it was time for it to end so I wasnt overly upset!

Morning everybody, big hugs all around xxxxxxxxxxxx
When your heart breaks u’ve gotta fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive…That pain you feel,that’s life,the confusion,the fear,that’s there to remind u that somewhere out there is something better,and that something is worth fighting for
*Romantic BroHo*
Old 05-21-2004, 06:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Earlybirds, Lee, Becca, Tammy, Denise, Jessica, LiCampos, Ally and Charli.

First, thanks for the new thread Farah

Punk, as always, your art astounds me!

SMs

James is going to feel like he's been hit upside the head when he goes online tonight. Tammy, I know you'll represent our interests well. I might pop in to *observe* but definately no participation on my part. Too wild for me.

Just a little shout out to Charli, who I haven't seen on the boards lately. I'm still loving Not Your Average Love Story. I'm always greedy for more!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-21-2004, 06:50 AM
Extreme Fan

Morning everyone! i really can't wait for tonight. Although the WB boards are a little .... well.... scary.

OT: About Angel/Buffy and/or Spike/Buffy, I used to love A/B but then grr... Angel got so annoying, and I love Spike, but I'll admit Spuffy wasn't exactly the greatest relationship. But I love Spike. I also never thought I would get into a horror/sci-fi show, but I was absolutely obsessed with Buffy. I also loved Roswell. All right, back on topic: uhh.... I love N/H?
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ooops, wrong thread!

Watch Veronica Mars, Wednesdays at 9 pm est on UPN.

Last edited by beautifulgarbage; 05-21-2004 at 07:03 AM
Old 05-21-2004, 06:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Morning Everyone!

My Videos
Old 05-21-2004, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

good morning. hi Buddy, hi Gimp.

Farah, thank you for starting the new thread.

SMs, back. Tammy, you go girl, with the representin'. poor Baby James. i hope he suits up well, because i predict it's gonna be a war zone in there tonight. don't get me wrong, i hope i am mistaken. BTW, i am so appreciative to all those brave souls from our thread that are heading on over. good luck! know you can always come home here and feel safe and protected.

Lucy, enjoy your prom!
Mandie, enjoy New Mexico!

not much else to say today except i updated. Day 2, Part 2

have a great day everyone.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread