Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 09:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

dewrays~ Before I forgot, add me to the FOR marriage list.

Hey Punk, where did you get that great Draco picture used in your avatar?

BLAH....I'm bored. Someone entertain me.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by ..:*babi_gurl311*:..
Does anyone know how tall Joie is? Because I think James said that he's about 6'1 and it looks like to me that Joie is around 5'4 or 5'5?
There is no way James is only 6'1". He's easily 6'3". CMM is like 6ft and James still has a few inches on him. Joie's probably around 5'3" or 5'4". Their height difference reminds me of SMG and David on Buffy. It's really cute. Next season, they can be all creative with how they deal with that height difference because they're married now.

Yeah, this is probably a double post...so sorry in advance!
Old 05-20-2004, 09:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Susan. I'm studying at the moment. Are you going to the WB boards tomorrow to see your honey, and James?
Old 05-20-2004, 09:09 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl
Hey Susan. I'm studying at the moment. Are you going to the WB boards tomorrow to see your honey, and James?
I'm going to try. I don't really like those boards. Boy, the things I do for lust.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh yeah. We're such dedicated fans.

Well, the WB boards aren't working right now. Guess it's all those fans (not me I promise lol) that are already lining up to smother James. Heh.

What did you think of the Angel finale?
Old 05-20-2004, 09:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl
What did you think of the Angel finale?
I liked the episode and I would have loved it as a season finale, but it was too open-ended for a series finale. That's just not how I wanted Angel to end. I know I sound like a hopeless sap, but I wanted Angel to turn human and Buffy and Angel to be together. Yeah, I kind of need help, right?

I don't understand why Mark couldn't just come to there boards. We're nice enough people (well most of us are... ) and we wouldn't have 20 crazy threads going all at once.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Im glad ya'll liked my synopsis of the finale...bam Yes, J@ney , you really do have to see it for yourself. Its television in rare form

Arg, James is posting tomorrow?! anyone else pissed hes posting on a friday night, at 9 for us east coasters? bah! Im gonna miss it. I would think James would be pumpin up the jam on a fri. no? hehehe. I would PAY to see James shake it like a polaroid. Lots of money

Angel finale, i kinda liked it! lol. But was anyone holding their breath and squealing buffy, when angel was in trouble with hamilton. But no, it was connor. grrr. Yes, i was spoiler free. I wanted my dang B/A ending!!
Old 05-20-2004, 09:30 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree with you..I'm hopeless too..I mean was it too much to ask for once to have everything be all happily ever after? Lol. I was shocked when it ended just like that. I'm like wait. What?

I agree, I think Mark should come on these boards, if it wasn't for the stupid upgrades that are making these boards hard to come into, then I think I would totally be all for Mark coming on here. I still am. Yeah I feel sorta sorry for him at times, because he's got some really *coughs*interesting*coughs* people to deal with at the WB boards.

My only hope for tomorrow is that none of us scare James away. There's like how many threads that say James Lafferty read this, already.

I hope for James' sake that Mark warned him about the WB boards.

Oh and I did mention Fanforum at my post on the Wb.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by PHILA4james

Angel finale, i kinda liked it! lol. But was anyone holding their breath and squealing buffy, when angel was in trouble with hamilton. But no, it was connor. grrr. Yes, i was spoiler free. I wanted my dang B/A ending!!
Yeah, I was kind of surprised when Connor came too (I was also spoiler free), but it would have been random for Buffy to show up then. Besides, Joss said she wasn't in the finale. BLAH. They need to make a movie.
Old 05-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Extreme Fan

My only hope for tomorrow is that none of us scare James away.

hehehhe. Just lucky i wont be there! Nah, i actually think i would be cool as a cucumber...ya know...

'hey, James...i really like one tree hill have my children, do you like the fact that haley and nathan got married??

I wanna know if he wears the wedding band when hes NOT on set. I know he probably doesnt, but wouldnt it be funny if he did?
Old 05-20-2004, 09:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Gotta say Susan, I love your sig. Can I deny you three times? Gets me laughing every time I see that.

Shoot, Phila4James (sorry, but what's your name again? I think you told me once, but I forgot. bad memory. sorry) you're not going to be there? That sucks for you. But don't worry I'm sure you'll be there in spirit along with all the other fans that will gladly post will you marry me, for you. But you have a question you want me to ask him for you?
Old 05-20-2004, 09:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Great jo bon the new thread! I love the title also! I agree with who ever said that the Angle finale was great for a season finale but not a series finale, i also thought it was too open ended. I like Spike/Buffy better, I used to like Angel/Buffy but Spuffy is so much hotter. All right, back on topic.... can't wait for tomorrow at the WB boards, I don't even know if i have a login name there, gotta check. I really hope that we see James in a movie eventually. Chad is in A Cinderella Story and House of Wax, Joie was in Bring It On Again, and Sophia is in Fast Boys. Only James and Hilarie haven't been in movies. and Hilarie is really busy with MTV stuff, so it's understandable.
"Some people move our souls to dance. They awaken us to new understanding with the passing whisper of their wisdom. Some people make the sky more beautiful to gaze upon. They stay in our lives for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never ever the same." ~ Flavia

N. + H.
Old 05-20-2004, 10:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Audrey~
Great jo bon the new thread! I love the title also! I agree with who ever said that the Angle finale was great for a season finale but not a series finale, i also thought it was too open ended. I like Spike/Buffy better, I used to like Angel/Buffy but Spuffy is so much hotter. All right, back on topic.... can't wait for tomorrow at the WB boards, I don't even know if i have a login name there, gotta check. I really hope that we see James in a movie eventually. Chad is in A Cinderella Story and House of Wax, Joie was in Bring It On Again, and Sophia is in Fast Boys. Only James and Hilarie haven't been in movies. and Hilarie is really busy with MTV stuff, so it's understandable.
James should be in one of those teen horror flicks where his only purpose is to walk around naked...or he could be the villian. A naked villian.

And Spuffy? No, thank you.
Old 05-20-2004, 10:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Susan, I'm with you, I'm a Bangel fan. It's probably because I was a diehard Buffy fan for the first 3 seasons, and I loved Angel. Hee.

It is wrong to can't wait til James comes on tomorrow? Lol.
Old 05-20-2004, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys! Wanted to stop by and see what's going on. It feels like I haven't been around forever. I finally finished this semester, took my finals, them immediately started a summer internship and a full time job. It doesn't help that I am also taking some extra courses on line. I never have anytime any more. But great new thread, love the pics and the song. As you can tell in my sig I love Gavin De Graw. And it is a wonderful title Farah!

About Angel- I guess I am out of this discussion. Never watched the show. I couldn't get into it. Never watched Buffy either. I am not into sci-fi/horror types of shows. I was obsessed with Roswell, but we all know it wasn't the alien thing. LOL.

Well I'll talk to you later. Gotta catch up with my other threads and hit the sheets. Night!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread