Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Wait -- im a little tired and flaky tonight...when is James gonna chat with us luvahs?! yes, its people like me who scare him away.

Sidenote: C'MON FLYAS! (flyers) *fingers crossed...*
Old 05-20-2004, 07:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
NaleyChick101 and JakesBabyGurl

Can you handle another request? I have a question for James, can you ask him his height and also BJL (if he knows) I know the question it's kind of weird but I find their height differences endearing.
No problem! I've written it down! I'll ask for you. I'm just entirely sure what you want me to ask. You want me to ask how tall he is, and how he finds the height difference between himself and Bethany?

Phila4James oh no, you're of those who could scare him away! Lol. What do you think all? Should we tell her when he's coming on then? Lol. Jk. Umm..tomorrow at 6pm Pacific, 8 central and 9 eastern, he's going to be on. I'll keep y'all updated.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl
No problem! I've written it down! I'll ask for you. I'm just entirely sure what you want me to ask. You want me to ask how tall he is, and how he finds the height difference between himself and Bethany?
Yes. I like the fact the he has to bend down and she has to really reach up to kiss. Thanks

Forgot to post: Farah Great job, pretty thread.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

hey guys!

THREAD LOOKS AMAZING! Simply beautiful.

I have a favor to ask...Can whoever is in charge of the NH supporter List/Site change my name from SpikesLilAngel(Marissa) to just Marissa? I would greatly appreciate it!

Night all! SWEET DREAM!

Love Ya,
Marissa

Brooke & Lucas: There are eighty-two letters in here… and they’re all addressed to you
Old 05-20-2004, 07:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Farah: Awesome new thread. I love the NH rain scenes.

Punk: Beautiful Fanart/Banner

I will try to attend the chat. I will probably just lurk and see what is going on. James will sure get a lot of questions.

Schari
Old 05-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by FKATF
Yes. I like the fact the he has to bend down and she has to really reach up to kiss.
ahaha..totally!!!..i loove their height difference...soo cute!

Old 05-20-2004, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

*Faint*

Okay so I haven't seen much One tree Hill lately as I have been sick and stuff and today I come home from Hospital and see in someones sig line that Haley & Nathan my fave OTH are married. Okay when? How?Why did this happen coz I am lost! Or is it a joke (I'll look dumb)

Someone help!!!! I am lost and like crazy with excitment and thinking that Nathan & Haley live in hickville usa right now if they got hitched coz are they not like 17? Yeah the drugs are still in my system.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

¤NDN Angel¤ I love the hight diffeernts too. it's 2 cute. Love the kiss in the rain..i love how he is touching her face..

My Videos
Old 05-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by J@NeY
*Faint*

Okay so I haven't seen much One tree Hill lately as I have been sick and stuff and today I come home from Hospital and see in someones sig line that Haley & Nathan my fave OTH are married. Okay when? How?Why did this happen coz I am lost! Or is it a joke (I'll look dumb)

Someone help!!!! I am lost and like crazy with excitment and thinking that Nathan & Haley live in hickville usa right now if they got hitched coz are they not like 17? Yeah the drugs are still in my system.
married: yes
Joke: no
when: next to last segment of the show...lucas goes to see haley to say goodbye, nathan goes to get her, haley is in a sheet, she comes out in nathans sweatshirt
lucass: i thought you were gonna wait to you got married
hot @ss nathan comes up behind her
haley: we did wait
looks at nathan, they look at lucas, you can feel the tension in the air. Haley giggles and holds up her left hand, and BAM, wedding ring. Camera slides over to nathans hand around her shoulder, and BAM wedding ring.

cut to lucass's face. BWahahhaha! *that you reaaally have to see for yourself*

sorry, that was short and sweet. but yes, they got married. they are love.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PHILA4james

looks at nathan, they look at lucas, you can feel the tension in the air. Haley giggles and holds up her left hand, and BAM, wedding ring. Camera slides over to nathans hand around her shoulder, and BAM wedding ring.

cut to lucass's face. BWahahhaha! *that you reaaally have to see for yourself*

sorry, that was short and sweet. but yes, they got married. they are love.
love the BAM! hahahahaha. But there is no other way i would have described it well put!

My Videos
Old 05-20-2004, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

I agree with Stefanie...I loved the BAM too, Marissa! I could feel the tension! That was a great summary of that moment…
Old 05-20-2004, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you PHILA4james

I really wanna see that face. I will have to borrow tapes from my friend but Damn that was a shock which I didn't see coming. But a greaaaaaaat shock.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

K i'm off to bed Night all you lovely people! Talk to you tommorw! psssst.. My birthday is on saturday! lol just to let you know! Night all

My Videos
Old 05-20-2004, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

New thread! I can't believe we're on #119... itz so great!

Its beautiful, and Naley's are beautiful!

Does anyone know how tall Joie is? Because I think James said that he's about 6'1 and it looks like to me that Joie is around 5'4 or 5'5?

Oh yeah, did James come on to the WB boards last night or is it tonight?

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 05-20-2004, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Just to let inquiring minds know, James is coming on the boards, tomorrow night.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread