Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2004, 06:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Naleylove22~
You Don't Know My Name, Alicia Keys are you for real?? lol
Exactly what I was thinking! For some reason that makes him seem sexier if that's possible hehe.

Awsome new thread! Rock on!

HS + NS 4 life
Total Fan

Thanks Farah for the great start to the thread!
I can't wait until the image campaign comes out too. I am even more excited about it after Amy told us about it.
I've been studying my a$$ off for my English and Psychology finals tommorow, and I still have so much stuff to look over. Did I say that I hate finals? Oh well inleast they will be over tommorow, and then I have prom. Hope everyone has a nice night, I know I will!
Extreme Fan

Jessica cool I haven't talked to you on there I don't think, but I've probably seen you on. My sn on the WB boards is Othimobsessed. How original right? Lol.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

I just brought this over from the last thread in case someone had missed what I had said about James and stuff. Hope it's ok?

Hey all how is everyone doing tonight? Man another night without OTH and NH lovin. I don't know what I'm going to do without them but I'll survive it I guess.

Cecilia Sorry it took me awhile to get back to your question but my sn on the WB boards is OTHFan101. I hope to talk to you on there soon.

amore85 You are so welcome and I'm really glad I can help in anyway I can. I hope to on the boards a little before 9pm since I'm on the East coast and Mark said he and James will be on around 6pm Central I think so that's 9pm here on the East coast if I'm right. So yeah I'll be happy to give him your question. If you have anymore PM me with them. No problem.
If anyone else wants me to give James questions that can't be there let me know. Again I'm going to try and be there if I can't I'm really sorry ahead of time.

The fanarts are beatuiful I love them all

Jessica
Old 05-20-2004, 06:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Jessica, I can't help it, but I'm interested in anything to do with him and BJL-- their friendship or if she's ever taught him guitar, if they hang out etc. So just ask him anything concerning that topic hehe
Old 05-20-2004, 06:20 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaleyChick101
I hope to on the boards a little before 9pm since I'm on the East coast and Mark said he and James will be on around 6pm Central I think so that's 9pm here on the East coast if I'm right.
I think you meant 6 Pacific That would make it 8 Central and 9 Eastern

The WB boards are really, um, scary I hope he's prepared to bombarded with "You're hot" posts because that's the majority of the posts I've seen whenever I've lurked there
Old 05-20-2004, 06:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sprinkle13181
Jessica, I can't help it, but I'm interested in anything to do with him and BJL-- their friendship. Like if they hang out etc. So just ask him anything concerning that topic hehe
Okay. Hehe. I'll write that down, just in case Jessica can't make it. Is that okay with you Jessica?
Old 05-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Loyal Fan

hey guys!!! Gosh, I missed alot But I caught up!!! lol- Amy, those pics were awesome u took at MSG!!!!

Can I just say how excited I am about them having a new backlot promo?!?!? I can't wait for the new opening credits, lol......
Is it your name?
icon by antedka
Old 05-20-2004, 06:52 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey sprinkle13181 I got ya covered. No problem

Cecilia that's totally fine thank you and thanks for asking. No worries.

Spunky Sorry I knew I was off somewhere thanks for correcting me. You know what I meant thanks

Well I'm off to bed I'm really tried so I'll chat with you all tomorrow. Again if anyone has anymore questios let me know PM me, no problem. Talk to you guys later.

OH wait before I go I know someone is in charge of the list of ppl who are for or against the NH marriage, well I was just wondering if someone can put me FOR the marriage that would be great. Thanks

Jessica
Old 05-20-2004, 06:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by NaleyChick101
Hey sprinkle13181 I got ya covered. No problem

Cecilia that's totally fine thank you and thanks for asking. No worries.

Spunky Sorry I knew I was off somewhere thanks for correcting me. You know what I meant thanks

Well I'm off to bed I'm really tried so I'll chat with you all tomorrow. Again if anyone has anymore questios let me know PM me, no problem. Talk to you guys later.

OH wait before I go I know someone is in charge of the list of ppl who are for or against the NH marriage, well I was just wondering if someone can put me FOR the marriage that would be great. Thanks

Jessica

I will add u to the list

my take" when Four *****ing fingers are pointing at you, u sure as hell can point one finger"
Old 05-20-2004, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Jessica if you can't make it, I've got you covered girl.

Is anyone around? Is anyone on? Those may be the same questions lol but I'm just wondering. Cuz I'm bored.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Real quick:

Cecilia Girl you rock thank you so much I really appreciate it a lot

dewrays Thanks for adding me to the list

OK now I'm off, Good night all.

Jessica
Old 05-20-2004, 07:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Jessica anytime!

There's this thread over at the WB boards, that says James Lovers we need touch-a-vision. I really hope that doesn't scare him away. I would actually pay to see James' reaction to all the threads dedicated to him.
Old 05-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Posting again

always

Old 05-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Loyal Fan

NaleyChick101 and JakesBabyGurl

Can you handle another request? I have a question for James, can you ask him his height and also BJL (if he knows) I know the question it's kind of weird but I find their height differences endearing.

punkmusicc You are good. It's really beautiful.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread