Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2004, 09:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by cliffieluv
Anyway, yup. LH are friends. James is a sweetheart. His gf doesn't like to watch him tongue-kiss Joie. Lots of fun things we learned tonight.
Yup, it's like E! True Hollywood Story or something.

And don't you guys think Bekah's the coolest? She's hip enough to have her own Bekah-bot!

One of you guys should have asked Mark if he was a Buffy fan, because I'm betting you that cemetary scene was his homage to the late Buffyverse.

Damn the WB! Damn them!!! RIP ANGEL!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Heh you know, I kinda thought the whole cemetary thing was totally out of Sunnydale...why weren't you around before to ask one of us to ask Schwahn. Blah you Friend, blah you!

Ha, yes I am coo enough to have my own Bekah Bot but I'm NOT! I'm telling you, I'm just in a good mood. Or I'm suffering from heat-stroke, pick one!

Ooh, I gots a PM. Now I gotta figure out how to find that puppy on this damn-blasted new board.

RIP Angel *hangs head in moment of silence*

Ok I'm working on the new thread now. It's mine! All mine. What, its my forte.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

AHHH! I can't believe I missed another chat. How come I never know about these things until it is too late? Cause I don't come on enough. I need to drop out of school, quit my job, and sit at the computer all day. There that is the answer! Oh well. Great chat. I loved everything James said except that him and Joie don't hang out a lot. That makes me sad. And Mark seems like a cool guy. I can't wait for OTH soundtrack.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone. Is anyone still on?

I'm really happy that James came to talk to us. Everyone else I tell does not believe me. Lol. They're like sure. Or if they do believe me they don't care. They're like James, who? I'm like shame on you. Lol.

I'm glad James gave us those two little quotes about N/H. Hehe.

Oh, not sure this was posted, but someone actually asked James what his favorite cheese was! Guess what he said? American. His favorite cheese is American.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

I'm so glad we know James's favorite cheese. Not that I couldn't have gone the rest of my life not knowing that. For anyone who REALLY is dying to know, my favorite cheese is Swiss. Tho I also like sharp cheddar. And muenster. Which I used to call "monster" cheese when I was little. Haha, monster cheese.

Um...yeah.

Be My Baby by Travis (yes its a cover) is a very nice song. It kinda reminds me of NH. Look, I was on-topic!
Old 05-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Of course I am still on Cecilia. Midnight is the only time I have to be on here. So I have to take advantage. LOL.

Well if we are gonna talk about cheese I have to go with Provolone or Mozzarella. Italian girl here, proud of it!
Old 05-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Bekah and Calla It's been an interesting night here. Lol. I still say my head's spinning from how fast that chat went. Believe me, if James didn't know how popular One Tree Hill was, he does now, after tonight. Lol. I can't believe someone actually asked what his favorite cheese was. I never thought in a million years someone would ask him that.

ETA: Calla, double ditto, how many cheeses do they have in Italy? I've only been there twice, but I gotta say they have a lot of cheese. Heck, they have a lot of FOOD in general. But I love parmegiano. But provolone and Mozzarella are awesome too.

What's up with y'all?
Old 05-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

I have the new thread all brand spanking new and ready to be started so lets just talk about cheese until we're done LMAO. Yes, I really did just say that. Or we can talk about NH but really, do we have anything insightful to say at this juncture, or are we all still on a James high? Cuz I'm going with the latter.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

As Riley would say "Did Willow tell you I like cheese?"

I cannot believe someone asked him that. You should have asked him questions like, "Boxers or briefs?"
Old 05-21-2004, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I have to say I'm guilty of being on a James high. Lol. I can't believe we're talking about Cheese.

I think if someone asked him on the WB boards Boxers or Briefs he would have run away screaming. You have no idea how creative people can get with those kinds of questions there.

Susan, I swear there's a buffy quote for everything.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

Ha! I love that Riley quote. Well, now I do, after years of hating Riley. But now he's cool beans. Kinda.

Dude, he's a total boxers boy. C'mon Friend.

Ok I'm gonna go start up the new thread.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Moderator Support Team

Personally, I too love American, but I'm also partial to Swiss and Mozarella. Yummy!
Old 05-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally Cecilia. There are like a thousand different types of cheese. my uncle owns a deli/butcher shop in Brooklyn (home of the Italians) and you would be shocked! It's funny because everyone who works in that place is really fat. Too much sampling. But I love my yellow cheeses as much as the next guy. No cheese discriminating. This is so great. To talk about nothing. LOL.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Calla, my Aunt in Italy makes the best cheesecake! I love Italian food! It's hilarious when I go to Italy how many courses they serve us. And you have to eat it. If you don't they get offended. Have you ever seen the mafia? Not good to piss Italians off.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

About the mafia, I'll just be sly and say I've seen it with my own eyes. About stuffing you till you puke, it is so true. My grandma makes you eat seven courses and then seconds. She then makes like 5 deserts. I told her I wasn't hungry once and she took my temp. LOL. And when friends come over my family force feeds them. I had to get surgery so I couldn't eat anymore. LOL.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread