Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2004, 08:30 AM
Absolute Fan

I can't get over how many times we saw James shirtless through out this season. It has to be some sort of record.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-14-2004, 09:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

When it all began:

Wouldn't you *love*( to have this in your dreams? Heck, in real life?!

Mmmm....Boy Toy Bite anyone?!

Wakie wakie sleep head!

Swimming With James....*sigh*

Hey Sexxy Man....

First morning as a married man....looks like little Haley tuckered the poor kid out!! But, daaaaaamn still looks sexxy as hell!

Wow - i *cannot* wait for next season...and i probably missed some, but i'm in a rush!!

MWAH ~

Jenna

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 05-14-2004, 09:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Jenna my mouth just dropped when I saw all the shirtless pictures of Nathan. That sure did perk up my day and I really needed that. Isn't it funny that he was pretty much shirtless all through the end of the season. They better keep this up next year.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-14-2004, 09:42 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
First morning as a married man....looks like little Haley tuckered the poor kid out!! But, daaaaaamn still looks sexxy as hell!
Just look at the definition on that chest... Damn it Jenna! *thud*
Old 05-14-2004, 10:09 AM
Total Fan

Silly Random thought...

As of this very moment... all 3 threads that I visit:
The Romantics #116
James Lafferty #24
and
Brothers Scott #3

are all on the same page and post #

3 for 64. LOL

OK, I told you work was slow!
Old 05-14-2004, 10:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh my lord. Jenna thank you for those gorgeous shirtless caps. My little gutter mind is going full speed right now because of those pics...

*Splashes Denise3* Hi Gutter Buddy!

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 05-14-2004, 10:22 AM
Extreme Fan

Jenna my fellow Canadian, you got me all giddy today, by posting those pics. THANK YOU! Lol.

Brittany, Denise I'm joining y'all in the gutter right now. Lol.
Old 05-14-2004, 10:39 AM
Jay
Master Fan

my mind is in the gutter too. JK

his body looks good...just needs to built the chest area alittle more and have his abs stand out more too...just need a few more workout sessions...and by next season...he'll be shirtless in every eppie. i mean come on...if weren't for that...the ratings wouldn't have shot to the roof.

hey girls...do u any of u have pierced nipples? just wondering...does it feel good? it seems that James likes him...hmmm....i should try that

btw, thank god CMM won't be shirtless anymore and wearing boxers...bseides that he isn't fit...for some reason...it looks like parts of his body will fall off. not making sense...huh
Old 05-14-2004, 10:43 AM
Total Fan

Hee hee...

Cecilia duck and cover *big splash*

You know, we could spend all summer swimming right here! Those pics are driving me crazy.

Just an FYI for the James thread...

When Mark Schwahn was on the WB boards Tuesday night, he said that he was going to try and get back on very soon WITH James.

Can you imagine the Naughty questions that will be flying? LOL

I still have my standing dare to everyone to drop *cough* FANFORUM *cough* if they go over there. LOL
Old 05-15-2004, 08:26 AM
Loyal Fan

good morning Baller Girls, Jay

FINALLY this board is back up; just in time for me to go to work. ah, the irony.

Jenna, i'm loving you now. BLESS YOU!!!!

Elizabeth, would you please negotiate James's contract for next year to make sure he is shirtless every eppy like we deserve? you know, make it really lucrative financially for him too, even though i know he would do it just for the fans.

maybe it's just me since i spend most of my life shoeless --- but did anyone else get all excited and happy seeing him pad around the apartment first thing in the morning barefoot as well as barechested? LOL.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-15-2004, 08:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

Amy, I'll get right on that request. I'm sure it won't be too difficult b/c you notice when the ratings started to climb. Shirtless Nathan. I'm sure the WB all ready added that to the contract.

ITA about shoeless Nathan. I never wear shoes inside and in the summer, I rarely wear shoes when I'm outside. Shoeless Nathan seemed very natural. AFter all, he just quickly put on a pair of shorts to answer the door. Actually, I'm surprised he didn't look a little more angry when he answered the door b/c let's face it, I'm sure N/H were enjoying themselves before Lucas arrived.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-15-2004, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

I've been staring at the picrure of shirtless Nathan opening the door for so long now. I just can't take my eyes off of it. He just looks so yummy in those shirts, and he looks like he just woke up.( Haley must have kept him busy all night) Hopefully we get some more shirtless Nathan next season.
Old 05-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hello my Canadian and other wonderful friends!!!

Apparently, Jenna + Camping + Constant Rain = Jenna coming home early...scared for life.

Nekked James will make it allllllll better though i'm sure!

I'm glad all of you liked the pics..i know I enjoy seeing them all..he's just so.......delectable.
Can you use that adjective to describe a person?!

I think the only way i'm going to be able to survive the summer is by constantly reminding myself that Nekked James = High Ratings and therefore i'm sure there will be plenty of shirtless Nathan next season. The best way for the summer to progress faster is to think of all the different places i'd like to see Nathan nekked.

1) Cooking breakfast
2) Actually swimming in a pool
3) Working out
4) In my bed...

*sluuuuuurp* any more to drink??

I hope the "montage" of beautiful James makes your weekend a little brighter!!

Mwah!

Jenna

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."

Last edited by AtTheTopOfMyLungs; 05-15-2004 at 11:58 AM
Old 05-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Gaw, you guys have my head so in the gutter right now w/ all the shirtless JL pics! But I don't mind. I really don't All I have to say is please keep 'em coming...they completely make my day. I'm gonna have to make a montage of shirtless Nate to help me survive till next season

Nathan: I can't help that I fell in love with you, because I did. I love you, Haley.

*Nathan & Haley Scott*
Old 05-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks so much for posting all the bare chested pics guys. YUM!!! Ugh, I so wouldn't mind waking up to that as my husband. Damn!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread