Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2004, 05:43 AM
Loyal Fan

My friend and I have been on opposing sides of the fence over James and Chad. After last night's episode she specifically called me to express shock over the marriage but more importantly- to tell me that James looked really hot in this episode. My reply- I knew you would see the light.

"What did you do, tell her she was fat?"
Old 05-12-2004, 06:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

ITA Jean. A guy who is willing to commit is always hotter than a guy who can't make up his mind. It's a self-confidence issue. James was way hott in the episode. Even though I'm against the marriage, James looked hott opening the door for Lucas in the am. I loved how confused he looked when Lucas started to flip about the fact N/H had sex.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-12-2004, 08:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, first time on the James/nathan board!

ITA with veracity and Jean, a guy who can commit is way hotter than a guy who likes a girl, but after she won't go for him goes for her friend but then cheats on her with that girl, then proceeds to screw some random chick in nasty carny fashion. (can you guess who I'm referring to?, lol)
And wow, James looked so hot, I was speechless...umm wow, JLC has some caps up, including the wedding ring hand cap for whoever it is on this board who has a thing for his hands.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay. Wow dang did James look hot. He's damn fine. Lol.

Now that BG is gone, my attention is focusing onto James way more. He's a very good actor, and he's hot. Lol. But seriously, I thought he looked sexy wearing that wedding ring. Or was it just me?
Old 05-12-2004, 09:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

There's nothing sexxier than a married man...

I've come to realize this more and more...and they just keep getting younger and younger! There's a kid at my school who got married over spring break - he's 18...and he's beautiful!!

James was amazing last night - and i think one of the things that i love about nathan the most is how he's always so upfront and forward, ie: "And you're looking really hott in the rain right now and i want to kiss you."

Take. Me. Now.

Also - moving away from the Haley/Nathan/Boggle-my-mind Marriage, The Nathan/Lucas scene Rocked my socks. I cried like a little girl...they are just too too too adorable. I get chocked up just thinking of it!!

Going to find pics!

Jenna

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 05-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jenna, where do you go to school? People are really getting married at 18. That simply doesn't happen where I'm from.

Amy, did you notice in an earlier post that you're now referred to as the person who has the *thing* about hands?! LOL!

Nathan did look fine as a married man.

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-12-2004, 10:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Elizabeth, I went to many weddings my junior year, but that was due to many girls getting pregnant. (I live in a small redneck town) But I do know that you do have to be older then 18 to get married without parents constent. I also know that people think Nathan and Haley can just get an annullment but they can't if they have had sex.

Amy is deff. the person that has a "thing" for James hands.

Mandie, you should be proud of me.

Okay I wanna know why I haven't seen that picture of James before. Ive seen one that was similar I think but not that one.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

Elizabeth - i go to school in Montreal Quebec. My school is super huge and this isn't something that goes on a lot, but as Ally said, it does actually happen in other towns more frequently. My cousin lives in a really small town and a lot of her friends were married before 20 and have kids. It seems hard to believe, but it's true!

I feel like a bad James-worshiper..how did I miss that pic?! Beautiful boy....

I think an annullment would be the easy way out. Nathan is emancipated so he doesn't need consent, but i don't think that it's going to make a difference to Deb/Dan. They definitely will be voicing their opinions in this one!! It's going to give some amazingly fantastic material for Nathan. I mean, the kid is NEVER cut a break. I just hope he gets to relax for a while...Until the games begin again!

Sexxy man, Sexxy Man...

Jenna

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 05-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20
I also know that people think Nathan and Haley can just get an annullment but they can't if they have had sex.
Ally
Really? I never knew that. Thanks. That's interesting. Hmm.
Old 05-12-2004, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

<<----dont ya'll like my avatar? lol whoever wants one i'll make them one

always

Old 05-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by JakesBabyGurl
Really? I never knew that. Thanks. That's interesting. Hmm.
Yeah thats the difference between getting a divorce and an annulment . If you consummate the marriage you can not file for an annulment. Well thats what I learned from watching soaps during High School.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sorry Ally and Jenna if my questions sounded insulting. I really didn't mean it that way. It's just, I am amazed that people still get married that young. Yeah, I can understand if someone is pregnant, that happend in my HS (only one couple out of 700 kids). Just goes to show me that my view of the world is limited.

I still think they can get an annullment even if they had sex if the marriage isn't legal b/c Haley is underage and didn't have parental consent. I hope it doesn't happen b/c that seems like an easy way out.

Old 05-12-2004, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Ummm...hotness. I wanna lick that raindrop off his lip...um, yeah. That is all.

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 05-12-2004, 11:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Christ, brittany!! what are you trying to do, make me pull a dan and drop dead to the floor?

Kidding aside, that is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. hahah
Old 05-12-2004, 11:18 PM
Absolute Fan

We need more rain/wet scenes next year. Oh yes.

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20
Yeah thats the difference between getting a divorce and an annulment . If you consummate the marriage you can not file for an annulment. Well thats what I learned from watching soaps during High School.
heh, I learned that from watching soaps too
Closed Thread   Post New Thread