Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

James Lafferty/Nathan Scott #24: Because he even looks great with bedhead!

James Lafferty is a shy, modest, down-to-earth, sweetheart of a guy. He's got a killer smile and beautiful eyes, and just one of those people that can light up a room by walking into it. The character he plays, Nathan Scott, is outspoken, arrogant, cocky, and downright sexy. What’s more, both James and Nathan are skilled players on the basketball court. Nathan has been on quite a personal journey this season on One Tree Hill, and lately we’ve been seeing a lot of Baby James rubbing off on Nathan. It’s a joy to watch Nathan as he strives to become a better person, and at the same time, witness James as he matures into a gifted actor and an exceptionally beautiful man. This community supports all things wonderful by James and Nathan.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img]SO SEXY [img]smilies/star.gif[/img]

*Baby James Vital Stats*
DOB: July 25th 1985
Birthplace: Hemet, California, USA
Height: 6'1"
Siblings: Younger brother, Stuart
Hobbies: Trips to the beach, playing basketball and football with friends.
Before joining the cast of OTH, he enrolled in California State University at Long Beach to study International Affairs.

*Baby James Links*

The Unofficial James Lafferty Website-News, press, gallery, fanart, downloads, multimedia, fan fic, message board, more
James Lafferty Online-Press, gallery, fanart, downloads, more
James Lafferty Online (another one)-Press, gallery, downloads, games, more
James Lafferty Inc.-News, pictures, screencaps, wallpapers, multimedia, more
JamesLaffertyStar-Appearances, gallery, screencaps, downloads, more
James Lafferty-News, gallery, fanart, downloads, message board, more
Perfect-The Nathan Scott fanlisting

*The Lists*

Want to be added, or have another reason? Just holler or PM Amy (Hott&Twisted).

*Fanart of the moment*

Oh to wake up next to him in the morning... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 05-05-2004: Message edited jizzle ]
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-05-2004, 10:11 PM
Loyal Fan

oh, Mandie, it's slick, slick, i tell ya!

i love it.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-05-2004, 10:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS START MANDIE!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!
Old 05-05-2004, 10:16 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG...Mandie you did a wonderful job! The opening post looks amazing! My jaw dropped open. I wasn't expecting it lol. Ok, I'm off to bed...got a final in the afternoon...blah.

Goodnight!

xoxo
Brittany

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 05-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Total Fan

Tuh-DAH!

Thought I would try to re jump this thread. I mean who wouldn't want to jump James. LOL

If they are trying to keep us from posting so much... they are doing a helluva job! Know what I mean?

Well, I am off to try and figure out where the smilies list is on this post reply page.

TOMORROW IS THE FINALE *faints with despair*
Old 05-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Absolute Fan

One more day till wet nathan, are you guys ready!

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Loyal Fan

dude, i am sooooo ready.
i have been trying to access this forum all day long and finally am able to, just as i go to bed.

so hey and good night all.

Baller Girls:

Jay:
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

so is it just me or are these new boards REALLY slow and kinda confusing?!

anyway, i'm SO FREAKING excited for tomorrow! i'm having my guy issues :'( ...dumping someone is hard...........
Old 05-10-2004, 10:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Kayley- How's my fellow dirty girl? LOL. It's not just you. This new layout is driving me kinda insane and keeping me off the computer a little more than usual but I'll get used to it. I could never give up my James watching/chatting in a million years.

So excited about tomorrow. Wet James is a total fantasy of mine that is coming true!!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 04:58 AM
Total Fan

Happy Tuesday ALL!

13 hours till WET NATHAN!

(I still can't find the friggin' smilies... they are not showing up on my post reply section... am I missing something?)
Old 05-11-2004, 05:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Wet Nathan...

Heck ya man, we have made it to Tuesday, we didnt think it would ever come, but here it is. If you here the radio promo thingy, *sigh* James voice is sooo FN sexy! Wet Nathan tonight...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-11-2004, 05:06 AM
Total Fan

WET NATHAN:

Here ya go Mandie...

A little eye candy for the morning...

GO NATHAN:

Old 05-11-2004, 06:44 AM
Jay
Master Fan

10 hours to see Nathan wet.

30 mins to see me WET! yep shower time.

question is girls, who are u dying to see WET and worth waiting for first? i mean u gotta admit...10 hours to wait for Nate is a looooog time to hold back your sexual desires but with me...only 30 mins. feel tempted, eh?
Old 05-11-2004, 06:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Jay you make me laugh! Cocky much?

Mandie*

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-11-2004, 07:23 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
10 hours to see Nathan wet.

30 mins to see me WET! yep shower time.

question is girls, who are u dying to see WET and worth waiting for first? i mean u gotta admit...10 hours to wait for Nate is a looooog time to hold back your sexual desires but with me...only 30 mins. feel tempted, eh?
A bit pervy really. LOL. Your humor is helping me make it thru this long day, Jay.