Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2004, 07:48 AM
Loyal Fan

good morning Baller Girls.

well, since Bertha ate my last post, i will repost. hope no one minds.

Two Words:
Wet. Nathan.

Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

Sorry Jay, I think Ill waited it out to see Wet Nathan. There just something about the boy!

Hey Mandie you will be proud of me...I had a salad for lunch

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-11-2004, 10:53 AM
Extreme Fan

7 hours till wet nathan here on the east coast!!

oh, wait...im sorry...

7 hours till wet and HALF NAKED nathan here on the east coast
Old 05-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by PHILA4james

7 hours till wet and HALF NAKED nathan here on the east coast
I can't wait!

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 05-11-2004, 11:33 AM
Jay
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20
Sorry Jay, I think Ill waited it out to see Wet Nathan. There just something about the boy!
Ally
ahh...u missed out on alot. it's ok...i'll wait with you as well and hope what u said its true.
Old 05-11-2004, 12:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay_10
ahh...u missed out on alot. it's ok...i'll wait with you as well and hope what u said its true.

Im sure I missed a lot, but what can you do!

Just trust me, Im always right. LOL

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-11-2004, 04:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Wet Nathan here I come!!

Hey everyone Happy Tuesday, I'm so excited for tonight's show it's not even funny. I'm so ready for some HOTT, WET NATHAN LOVIN going on. Bring it on. Most of all I'm really looking forward too NH lovin. I can't wait. James is one fine MAN

Jessica
Old 05-11-2004, 04:36 PM
Extreme Fan

SO PROUD...

Quote:
Originally posted by allegator20
Im sure I missed a lot, but what can you do!

Just trust me, Im always right. LOL

Ally
I am so proud of you Ally! It will help you in the long run, I promise... But you know this becuase of your major. And yes Ally is always right, unless we are in a disagreement and then I am. Not that we have ever had a disagreement, but I would be right!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-11-2004, 05:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

omg 4 more hours for me!!! i'm SOOOOOOO excited! just looking at the ad on my AIM window makes me smile!

James will you be my prom date?! so i broke up with andy, asked steven to prom, but my worst enemy (imagine a girl worse than Nikki) is trying to steal him from me. i'm SOOOO bleh right now! i need to see a shirtless wet James NOW! lucky east coasters!!!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 05:13 PM
Extreme Fan

This is the look a like right? That sucks. I'll beat her ass for you~ I aint scirred. LOL Now I have gonna Nelly... LOLOLOLOLOL I need to release some energy!

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

lol thanks Mandie! it's actually not the james lookalike, it's a different dude who has a very nice butt! hopefully he'll choose me, or i seriously don't know what i'm going to do!! where are the hotties when you need them!

omg only 40 more minutes for the lucky east coasters!! i'm going to be spoiler free tonight so i won't even be online waiting for reviews!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayley
omg 4 more hours for me!!! i'm SOOOOOOO excited! just looking at the ad on my AIM window makes me smile!
me too !! i keep staring at the ad hoping for something to happen but so far all i get is we never thought it would end like this... i wonder what that means .. 3 hours and 37 more minutes to wait !

"The are two tragedies in life: one is to lose your heart's desire, the other is to gain it."<3
/<3
add me!!
Old 05-11-2004, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Yea I kept my promise of being spoiler free, so there should be some surprises tonight, I hope it all turns out well.I'm just not looking forward to a summer without seeing James every week. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll do a movie or something on the break.
Old 05-12-2004, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Damn

Old 05-12-2004, 03:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Morning! :wave:

We had some very nice shirtless scenes in this episode....I also think that JL did a great job in his scenes! Its not all about his looks!