Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2004, 08:22 AM
Jay
Master Fan

one of my fav' scenes from the finale was when nate blew his dad off in the locker room...i was holy crap...man, nate is rreally good when's he angry. i wish i was more like him except my dad isn't like dan. oh well...maybe i can pratice on myself.

btw, james is so white...hope he gets tanned a bit. nah...i think he's ok since all u girls dont' care about that.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:39 AM
Supreme Fan

Morning!

The rain scene....ahhhh...he looks so incredibly good in that scene! Thanks for the cap!
Old 05-13-2004, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Its called living in NC

Im more than positive our boy aint white anymore- not that he was really all that white- to beging with, he is back in Cali- Im sure the sun is doing him good...

Mandie*
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty. He said no. She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever. He said no. She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away. He again said no. She had heard too much. She needed to leave. As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said, "You're not pretty, you're beautiful, I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die. ~Anonymous

It just is...-Cameron & Nikki

It's getting less complicated-Bradin & Callie

Baller Girl #3
Old 05-13-2004, 09:50 AM
Absolute Fan

I don't care if he was white as a ghost, he is still hot as hell man.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-13-2004, 10:05 AM
Loyal Fan

hey guys.

i've been overloaded with RL the last couple of days and apologize for disappearing. actually, it's been quite fun, so don't be alarmed, lol.

i am LMAO at your comments about me whilst away, though.

yeah, so i love Joie, but this cap is on this thread for a reason!

fave cap of the ep. love that smile. sigh.

Brittany, thanks for posting the wetness, er, hottness above.
Amy 3 ~ Baller Girl #4 ~ Rock the legal cradle of love

Hallelujah Baby, until you are nothing. * Hallelujah Baby, until she is everywhere. * Hallelujah, till together you are somewhere... at last * Hallelujah, hallelujah.

you my love are allowed to have time ~ you my love are allowed to understand ~ you my love are allowed to love ~ woman disobey, little man believe ~ you my love are a rebellion.

Last edited by Hott&Twisted; 05-13-2004 at 10:11 AM
Old 05-13-2004, 12:03 PM
Supreme Fan

Amy If that hand isn't gorgeous - I don't what is! Oh that smile!
Old 05-13-2004, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree w/ everybody that Nathan looked HOT in the season finale episode. Especially seeing him all wet and soaked. :

Oh I loved both scenes where they passed him shirtless, TPTB need to do that more often.

And you know what's even more sexier, other than the wedding ring on his finger? His "look" of being in love and head over heels for Haley.

Old 05-13-2004, 12:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Now that I've gotten over the shock of the marriage and I'm no longer screaming WTF at my TV, I can appreciate the beauty of that last scene. Nathan and Haley look so happy and giddy. I've never seen them look that happy and relaxed. Oh, and I'm appreciating the hands Amy.

Brittany, thank you for wet Nathan.

Ally, I'm with you, white or not, James is always hott. Plus, he's Irish like me. We tend to be pale.

Married guys are hott!

Sooner or later there's an end to this candle; we'll burn it at both ends then switch on the lights! - Ballad of Nice and Easy, Gomez
Old 05-13-2004, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
originally posted by veracity:

Now that I've gotten over the shock of the marriage and I'm no longer screaming WTF at my TV, I can appreciate the beauty of that last scene. Nathan and Haley look so happy and giddy. I've never seen them look that happy and relaxed.
Same here, I can appreciate it more and more especially after seeing the episode like a million times already.
Old 05-13-2004, 05:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Elizabeth you are so right, Married guys can be so hot. Glad you have calmed down a little bout the marriage.

Ally

-Drugs Never Sounded So Sweet
Old 05-13-2004, 09:29 PM
Extreme Fan

im loving this thread SO much right now!! James honestly looked happy as if he were really getting married! heh. They both looked uber cute, i agree. and someone said relaxed, and they really did.

"our love was comfortable"

theirs is!!
Old 05-13-2004, 09:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ok, I just had to come over here and post because James looked so cute/sexy/hot in the finale! His scenes were perfect...and what is it about guys w/ wedding rings? They just seem to be even more hot. Is that possible w/ James? I think so....

Nathan: I can't help that I fell in love with you, because I did. I love you, Haley.

*Nathan & Haley Scott*
Old 05-14-2004, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey dirty girls. This is my first post since the finale. OH MY GOD! It was so great. I can't believe everything that happened. And Nathan looked so wonderfully hot!!!! Can we get more scenes of him in the rain. Or maybe fresh out ot the swimming pool. LOL. And I can't believe they got married. AHHHH!!!! All I can say is if I was 16 and some guy who looked like Nathan asked me to marry him I sure as hell would. I don't care how young they are. And Nathan was so sweet to Haley when he was waiting outside in the rain for her. I loved the "I don't care if I get Pnemonia I will stand out here until you forgive me." That was the best thing. Oh what a guy will do for love. I wish I had a guy like that. Talk to ya'll later. Night!
Old 05-14-2004, 07:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

He's just so....eatable!

Concerning the whole "James take your shirt off!" business - well, they HAVE to rack in the viewers who watch for shallow reasons...and because CMM refuses to take HIS off...and James' popularity is blossoming daily...well...I definitely will not be opposed!!

One person's loss is another's gain.

And hey - if anyone (meaning James) looked at me like this....Heck yeah i'd get married too!! AND we're both over 18....so...there would be no question whether or not the marriage would be valid or not!

Have a good weekend everyone!! Apparently James and Mark are going to be on the WB boards...so i'm going to expect updates when i get back if it happens while i'm gone!!

Keep thinking funky thoughts

Mwah!!

jenna

H.S. + N.S

"When nobody understands, you come and hold my hand.."
Old 05-14-2004, 08:27 AM
Total Fan

Well, I stopped in to see pictures, because I knew they would be here...

Thank you! Ahhhhhh

Quote:
Concerning the whole "James take your shirt off!" business - well, they HAVE to rack in the viewers who watch for shallow reasons...and because CMM refuses to take HIS off...and James' popularity is blossoming daily...well...I definitely will not be opposed!!
Jenna *raises hand* I second that! Can I get a woot woot.