Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I've never heard of that show.

On what station does it air?
Old 02-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Aww that is so cute! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-23-2004, 09:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmusicc:
<STRONG>CHAD: Well I think Brooke is really showing her great heart, and she really seems to care for Lucas, and I mean yeah she'd be a great girlfriend if she's that careing to her boyfriend. But Sophia is better girlfriend than Brooke anyways.

[ Crowd AWW's, and Chad blushes. ]</STRONG>
punkmusicc, I'm coming over to your house to watch tv...you see all the good stuff! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Could C/S be any more adorable? I'm completely bemoaning my lack of a love-life right about now...lol.

Cyn, at least yours took out the trash, mine was a pianist and he didn't want to risk damaging his hands. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I never want to be 17 again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 02-23-2004, 09:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww, that interview is so sweet. I'm so glad that Chad is nothing like his character. I bet he hates what they're doing to Lucas. That's got to suck going to work knowing you're going to play an amazing SOB all day long.

I hope Brooke's strong as well. I would hate her to lose her amazing self-confidence just because her boyfriend is an idiot.

Lisa
Old 02-23-2004, 09:26 PM
Banned

Punkmusicc, you sure see the best stuff.That Chad sounds like he is head over heels with Sophia.Who can fault them, they are so adorable. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 09:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmusicc:
<STRONG>hey guys go to the nathan/brooke thread.i posted a new clip that aired through a show called,"celebrities in your fantasies.." it was during an interview with the cast and guess wat chad said bout sophia?it was soooo sweet here:

HOST: Yeah, yeah...so tell me Chad, who would you chose if Brooke and Peyton were real characters, off camera?

CHAD: Oh, tough question.

[ Cast laughs. ]

CHAD: Well I think Brooke is really showing her great heart, and she really seems to care for Lucas, and I mean yeah she'd be a great girlfriend if she's that careing to her boyfriend. But Sophia is better girlfriend than Brooke anyways.

[ Crowd AWW's, and Chad blushes. ]</STRONG>
I wish I had seen it. Chad sounds adorable and too sweet. I read the clip in the N/B thread I was surprised that Nathan tells Brooke Haley broke up with him and that he cares that she's hurting over Lucas. Not to give any spoilers or possible ones away but him and Haley don't look broken up in the upcoming episodes and he acts like he can barely tolerate Brooke and he barely noticed she was there her which I hated when she smiled at him at the hospital. It will be interesting seeing that scene. I hope it means that they may become friends, I want a N/B friendship almost as much as I do a H/B and N/P one. Brooke needs more friends especially after she learns that she doesn't have much of a best friend.

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited NathanHaleyLucasFan ]
Old 02-23-2004, 09:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Belladonna:
<STRONG>
Cyn, at least yours took out the trash, mine was a pianist and he didn't want to risk damaging his hands. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I never want to be 17 again. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
LOL...I think we have the same taste in guys. Mine was a bass player. I used to coach gymanstics and I'd come home with these horrible muscle spasms from spotting back tucks for four hours straight and he'd refuse to put icy/hot on my back for fear of ruining the calluses he'd built up over the years.

Now my first rule of dating, is that any guy that won't rub my back is out the door after the third date. Life is too short to be that self involved, unless you are Bela Fleck or something. Which he definitely wasn't.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sabsfan2:
<STRONG>LOL...I think we have the same taste in guys. Mine was a bass player. I used to coach gymanstics and I'd come home with these horrible muscle spasms from spotting back tucks for four hours straight and he'd refuse to put icy/hot on my back for fear of ruining the calluses he'd built up over the years.</STRONG>
LMAO...I think we have exactly the same taste in guys. I was in ballet/gymnastics for over ten years and I never got one of the foot/back rubs I was in desperate need of the entire time we were together. And we have our own third date rule!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So, who has ideas for the next thread title? Is it wrong that I find it very amusing that L/P are on like thread three and we're ready for number seventeen? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 02-23-2004, 10:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Cyn and Kate,

You guys are cracking me up! The worst luck I ever had with a guy was with the boyfriend I had in HS (who was a few years older than me) when he left for college decided to play home girlfriend/away girlfriend w/o telling me of course It was very devastating at the time . Kinda dumb since he was best friends with my older brother and they went to the same college. he-he no better revenge than an over protective older brother makes me wish Brooke had one.

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-23-2004, 10:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Awww, that interview is so cute! Squeeee!

Cyn, you're a gymnastics coach? That's gotta be rough. I remember my coach was always sore from spotting so many back tucks and twists and the such. In fact, I was a psychotic gymnast until my doctor advised me to quit because of the strain on my body (I was only 8!). Then I switched to dance. Less injuries. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Right, and now that I've told my life story...
Old 02-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Everyone's talking about their love lives and I can't help but add my thoughts. Don't date basketball players or sports players in general. They care way too much about the freaking 'game' and put it before you. Yeah, my first love was a guy who's first love was basketball. *sighs* But, I'm still a kid and know nothing. Heh.

As for the next thread title, how about, "Because she IS his girlfriend". Simple but says a lot. Or "Because she's crazy about him", "Because it's L-O-V-E, mad crushed out, they're in big trouble." Yeah, those are my ideas. *lol*
Old 02-23-2004, 10:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>Everyone's talking about their love lives and I can't help but add my thoughts. Don't date basketball players or sports players in general. They care way too much about the freaking 'game' and put it before you. Yeah, my first love was a guy who's first love was basketball. *sighs* But, I'm still a kid and know nothing. Heh.</STRONG>
Terps,

You're learing fast and good things at that! I tutored for the University of Louisville's athletic teams for nearly 8 years and I have seen all levels of "playa's". You have a great point about the game. I know guys that wouldn't see their girlfriends three nights before the game so they wouldn't lose their focus. But I also know there were a lot of sweeties in those very tall frames.

But you can always come back to the back rub thing. It's a sure indicator of a jerk in waiting! Not that I am still bitter or anything...lol.

<STRONG>As for the next thread title, how about, "Because she IS his girlfriend". Simple but says a lot. Or "Because she's crazy about him", "Because it's L-O-V-E, mad crushed out, they're in big trouble." Yeah, those are my ideas. *lol*</STRONG>[/QUOTE]

LOL... how about "because the other option will put us ALL in a sugar coma?"
Old 02-23-2004, 10:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Belladonna:
<STRONG>LMAO...I think we have exactly the same taste in guys. I was in ballet/gymnastics for over ten years and I never got one of the foot/back rubs I was in desperate need of the entire time we were together. And we have our own third date rule!!! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] </STRONG>

They always promise and never follow through. Are you sure we weren't dating twins or something? I can only imagine how badly your feet hurt after dancing all day.
My exroomie danced for the Chicago ballet for a while and her feet were just...gnarled for lack of a better word.

How do you all consolidate comments within one post while keeping the structure of the different quotes of people? I want to get to five hundred posts, but not posting like this! Sorry if it's annoying!
Old 02-23-2004, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Deeelight:
<STRONG>

Cyn, you're a gymnastics coach? That's gotta be rough. I remember my coach was always sore from spotting so many back tucks and twists and the such. In fact, I was a psychotic gymnast until my doctor advised me to quit because of the strain on my body (I was only 8!). Then I switched to dance. Less injuries. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Right, and now that I've told my life story...</STRONG>
Sunny

Right now I am a computer network server support person, but I used to be a coach when I was in college. It was a great way to get spending money. But to this day, if I hear songs from Swan Lake, I start doing the old level 5 floor exercise. It's kind of scary.

I actually didn't mind spotting floor that much, except for beginner backhandsprings, they just wear you out because you spend all day with bent knees, totally catching the weight of clueless kids. But the killer was tumbling on Beam. And grabbing girls who were totally missing the vault and shoving them toward the foam pit.

And I miss this???? All the broken nails and pulled muscles aside...lol.

I don't doubt that you were already straining stuff by 8. It's a rough sport if you train every day, much worse than anything I saw in college sports. But dance is such a cool thing to do, as well. I can teach a girl to tumble, but I can't teach her grace, that's for sure.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:40 PM
Dedicated Fan

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PukeAssSucks:
[QB]Cyn and Kate,

You guys are cracking me up! The worst luck I ever had with a guy was with the boyfriend I had in HS (who was a few years older than me) when he left for college decided to play home girlfriend/away girlfriend w/o telling me of course It was very devastating at the time . Kinda dumb since he was best friends with my older brother and they went to the same college. he-he no better revenge than an over protective older brother makes me wish Brooke had one.

Mere,

Why do they do that? I mean, are guys so totally stupid that they think we are too? That you'd never catch on to his scheme? I hope your brother beat him senseless.

My bestfriend in high school had the same thing done to her our senior year. Except we went to that same college and ended up living next door to his "campus" girlfriend, who was **drumroll please** our R.A. She made my life hell because I always sang her name (Shane) to the song "Chain of fools" but replaced Chain with Shane. I don't think I ever just said her name...totally sang it out for two years.

No wonder I got written up so many times. All the fun you can have in college, without booze!

ON a final note about the sucky bassplaying idiot? We broke up after dating 2 years in high school, four years of college, and one semester of law school. And he has the nerve to email me and ask me for weekend visitation with my beagles.

He doens't miss me, but he wanted visitation with my dogs. I think we have much better date horror stuff than anything OTH has been using. Brooke should come drink with us...