Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Heaven's Falling:
<STRONG>

But, looking to the silver lining, perhaps it only took a few weeks with Peyton to realize just how boring she is!

There's hope!!!</STRONG>
Maybe Lucas has to go back to the hospital because being with Peyton induced another coma? I know I feel like I'm in a coma watching those two make cow eyes at each other.

I guess we should be happy that there's some actual conflict in Lucas and he's not just letting Brooke go. And why did I get a small happy, to hear that he's jealous of Brooke and Nathan talking???
Old 02-22-2004, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sabsfan2:

Maybe Lucas has to go back to the hospital because being with Peyton induced another coma? I know I feel like I'm in a coma watching those two make cow eyes at each other.
Lmao, Cyn. Harsh but true. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 06:06 PM
Absolute Fan

It's harsh, true, and hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Wow, we thought the past few eppie were angsty, but I don't think it'll even compare to Tuesday's eppie, based on the promo. My poor Brooke finally finds out the evil truth. As much as I hate to see her hurt, I'm glad she finds out. She doesn't deserve to be lied to like this. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-22-2004, 06:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

ITA. I've said from the get-go that Brooke being treated like this is more horrendous than the WB cancelling Young Americans, Popular AND Grosse Pointe; it's unforgivable.

All of you need to come post at my thread...like, now. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

It's ridiculous that more people like them together than don't when so many of you here have the best opinions on the subject to date. I need you over there... [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

We need to keep the unappreciation flowing peoples if there's any hope for L/B's survival -- or at least hope for the massacre of the worst couple produced on television next Seth and Anna from The O.C.

Wrong...it's just wrong. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img]

Janine || [ @FF.net ] [ @AO3.org ] [ @WP.com ]
Old 02-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Hehe. Everyone here is so snarky and cruel, I love you all! LOL

So, how long do you think it'll take until Lucas realizes what a jackass he was for dumping Brooke?
Old 02-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Passionate Fan

evil double post

Mere

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited PukeAssSucks ]
avi by Beth
Old 02-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>Hehe. Everyone here is so snarky and cruel, I love you all! LOL

So, how long do you think it'll take until Lucas realizes what a jackass he was for dumping Brooke?</STRONG>
I think it'll take until he sees Brooke with someonelse. So however long that takes. Although prolonged exposure to Seyton could make it happen sooner.

Do you guys think Brooke will be mopey after this happens? Or do you think she'll try to put on her party girl face to hide the pain?

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-22-2004, 09:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>Hehe. Everyone here is so snarky and cruel, I love you all! LOL

So, how long do you think it'll take until Lucas realizes what a jackass he was for dumping Brooke?</STRONG>
Isn't snarky the best word ever? I hate having to be nice all the time. I do enough of that at work...lol.

I think Lucas will realize in a short time (at least in OTH time) that he's made a mistake. I think seeing Brooke with other guys, even just talking, will drive him crazy.

Especially once he figures out that he and Peyton are so much alike it's like being alone, together.

Yuck! I just hope he dumps the skanky girl before the end of the season, because I don't want to ponder this all summer long.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

New Promo Info:

well u hear Lucas "Brooke I need somet time to think about us-" and then u hear the voiceover "The bond between Lucas and Brooke...can't be broken." and then u see Brooke in the hospital sitting next to his bed and then the voiceover says "But someone, will make them question what they have..." and then u see Brooke "Are you breakng up with me?" and then u see him and peyton kissin and brooke goes "I know you werre with him" and then it says "But no matter what they do....the bond they have can't be broken" and then u see Lucas "Brooke can you just talk to me? I'm sorry for hurting you...but I want to be your friend." and then u see Brooke crying in Lucas' arms and then u see lucas on the phone and he goes "Peyton, I gotta go" and peyton goes "Mom?" and he goes "No...im going out with brooke" and he looks up at brooke and smiles and then it flashes to lucas going "So we're still friends?" and brooke leaned on his shoulder and went "of course." and then the voiceover said "Will they realize, what they have?"

always

Old 02-22-2004, 09:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Rachael

Quote:
Cyn - Brooke being the center of the story sounds good to me. Hehe. And of course, L/B angst is good, too. Can't wait!
Well, the first bit is written. I just sent it to Mara to edit and get some feedback from. I loved the first Brooke part, but I don't know if it's too much or dark for the prologue. I'll find out soon enough, I guess!

Sparkling water,
Quote:
Sabsfan2, just read your story. I went to check it out because of all the buzz and it's amazing. You captured the characters emotions so rawly and so accurately. You made Dan not so much of an a*s realistically.
Thanks for the comments and replies. When I started, everyone resisted Dan being somewhat human. And now I get replies saying that other characters are picking on him. It's kind of funny, in retrospect! I should have a new chapter up shortly. I was supposed to write it today, but I wrote the new one instead.

Thanks!
Old 02-22-2004, 09:44 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sabsfan2:

Isn't snarky the best word ever? I hate having to be nice all the time. I do enough of that at work...lol.
Snarky really is the best word ever. It's really fun to say!

I hate having to be nice too, Cyn. I try to be Miss Mary Sunshine all day at school. But when I get online, I get my inner bitch come out to play. Rowr. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Punkmusicc - This has gotten to a point where whenever I see that you've posted, I assume you've seen another promo. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Thanks for the info though. These promos sound promising. The fact that their advertising Brooke/Lucas angst rather than SuckyPukeass is a good sign, right?

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited Sunny Deeelight ]
Old 02-22-2004, 09:49 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the promo info punkmusicc, it sounds very promising. Guess it's true what they say, "You don't know what you had until it's gone". Maybe losing Brooke will make Lucas realize how much he really cares about her.
Old 02-22-2004, 09:50 PM
Ultimate Fan

I like that Brooke and Lucas are talking/hanging out in the promos, but I really want to see what her initial reaction is going to be.

I want her to really tell him how she feels and that it was wrong and yell at him and all the other stuff girls do when they find out their boyfriends cheated. I don't want her to dismiss it just because he's Lucas.

Lisa
Old 02-22-2004, 09:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmusicc:
<STRONG>New Promo Info:

well u hear Lucas "Brooke I need somet time to think about us-" and then u hear the voiceover "The bond between Lucas and Brooke...can't be broken." and then u see Brooke in the hospital sitting next to his bed and then the voiceover says "But someone, will make them question what they have..." and then u see Brooke "Are you breakng up with me?" and then u see him and peyton kissin and brooke goes "I know you werre with him" and then it says "But no matter what they do....the bond they have can't be broken" and then u see Lucas "Brooke can you just talk to me? I'm sorry for hurting you...but I want to be your friend." and then u see Brooke crying in Lucas' arms and then u see lucas on the phone and he goes "Peyton, I gotta go" and peyton goes "Mom?" and he goes "No...im going out with brooke" and he looks up at brooke and smiles and then it flashes to lucas going "So we're still friends?" and brooke leaned on his shoulder and went "of course." and then the voiceover said "Will they realize, what they have?"</STRONG>
Okay...so the writers want to have it both ways. We are expected to beleive that Brooke is okay with being friends with Lucas as he dates her (ex)bestfriend, and that Peyton is okay with being friend with Lucas, even as he dates Brooke.

This guy must be one hell of a kisser to pull that off.

Methinks Lucas needs a kick in the ass about who and what are friends, and who are girls you want to jump. This isn't boding well for those who think Haley and Luke are just friends. I mean, in Luke terms, that means he wants you to have his baby...
Old 02-22-2004, 10:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Dani, heh, same here. I'm studious, serious Judy at school but I get my bitch on online.

punkmusicc, thanks for the promo stuff. Sounds interesting. Lucas sucks.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread