Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2004, 10:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Terpsichore:
<STRONG>As for the next thread title, how about, "Because she IS his girlfriend". Simple but says a lot. Or "Because she's crazy about him", "Because it's L-O-V-E, mad crushed out, they're in big trouble." Yeah, those are my ideas. *lol*</STRONG>

Love these!

As for love advice...Frat guys just aren't doing it for me...they all want hookups...not girlfriends...I hate boys lol...

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-23-2004, 11:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Reading about all of your horrible experiences with men make me sad. I've never experienced any of it, and while some would say that's a good thing, I just want to feel something. Because with the bad, comes the good as well. Although, I'm sure none of them were deserving of any of you amazing ladies that I have come to adore so much.

Lisa
Old 02-24-2004, 05:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by xxlisaxx:
<STRONG>Reading about all of your horrible experiences with men make me sad. I've never experienced any of it, and while some would say that's a good thing, I just want to feel something. Because with the bad, comes the good as well. Although, I'm sure none of them were deserving of any of you amazing ladies that I have come to adore so much.

Lisa</STRONG>

ah lisa,

You'll get it one day. I think I met my soulmate when I was 17 and too young to realize it. Now, after dating the losers that I have, it's good to be single. There are a lot of goods that do come with the bads. And eventually we all get smacked up side the head with it all! (Okay, so I suck at inspirational....)

Hang in there!
Old 02-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sabsfan2:
<STRONG>There are a lot of goods that do come with the bads. And eventually we all get smacked up side the head with it all! (Okay, so I suck at inspirational....)

Hang in there!</STRONG>
LOL, Cyn. You may suck at inspirational, but at least you try. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

She's right, lisa, there was a lot of good...like how he would call me long distance when I was away at school and play me my favorite songs on the piano or how when I had the chicken pox so bad that I couldn't eat any solid food he bought popsicles of every brand, flavor, and color for me. He had to buy coolers of ice to store them in because we ran out of room in the freezer, lol. Totally had me in tears, it was so sweet.

Quote:
<STRONG>They always promise and never follow through. Are you sure we weren't dating twins or something? I can only imagine how badly your feet hurt after dancing all day. My exroomie danced for the Chicago ballet for a while and her feet were just...gnarled for lack of a better word.</STRONG>
Cyn, I'm starting to wonder about the twins thing. Did yours have intensely blue eyes (rivaled possibly only by CMM, of course)? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] As for the ballet, I used to refer to the pain as 'exquisite torture,' no one ever realizes what dancers (or gymnasts for that matter) go through unless they've been there. Blood, sweat, and a truckload of tears, but I would never trade those years for anything.

I'm insane like that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited Belladonna ]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 02-24-2004, 09:57 AM
Passionate Fan

CMM is gonna be on E! tomorrow night at 9:00 CST on the special Celebrity Yearbook: Geek to Chic

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-24-2004, 10:18 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Belladonna:

kate,

Mine used to rework song lyrics to include my last name, which ironically is Fitch (no relation to Brooke's make out guy). My fave was a line from that drippy song "longer" where he changed "longer than ther've been fishes in the ocean" to "fitches in the phonebook".

It's silly and stupid, but to this day, every time I hear that song on the radio, or god forbide, a wedding, I just crack up laughing.

It's memories like that override the bad ones for me. And really, when I dumped the guy, I mentioned that "we" had to end before "we" got bad. And hopefully, you leave at a time when good memories are all you take.

I think if we'd dated 6 more months, I would have been much more bitter, angry and upset to this day. And we've been broken up for years now.

<STRONG>

Cyn, I'm starting to wonder about the twins thing. Did yours have intensely blue eyes (rivaled possibly only by CMM, of course)? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] As for the ballet, I used to refer to the pain as 'exquisite torture,' no one ever realizes what dancers (or gymnasts for that matter) go through unless they've been there. Blood, sweat, and a truckload of tears, but I would never trade those years for anything.

I'm insane like that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited Belladonna ]</STRONG>
OH yeah, major blue eyes. Clear and light blue eyes that grew all stormy when he was upset, or more even light blue when he was being distant. Too bad the rest of him wasn't as attractive...lol.

I think you get used to the training thing for any sport that takes over your life, like dance or gymnastics. To this day, I can do freaky things flexibilty wise. It's fun to shock the office with that stuff, because you get used to people who can sit in spilts or put their feet behind their head. It's a funky world.
Old 02-24-2004, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>OH yeah, major blue eyes. Clear and light blue eyes that grew all stormy when he was upset, or more even light blue when he was being distant. Too bad the rest of him wasn't as attractive...lol. </STRONG>
What is it about blue eyes on a guy? Dark and stormy, twinkling with glee, oh, and the begging puppy dog ones...Brooke won't stand a chance if Lucas hits her with those 'please forgive me, even though my name should be changed to Lucass for the way I'm treating you' eyes. They should be considered a lethal weapon or something. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Brooke/Lucas lover #6
A CSquared Insomniac

"Heh. Brooke's a tropical storm that has just been upgraded to a hurricane -- she's a whole lot of power wrapped up in a relatively small package." -Ragdoll, TWOP
Old 02-24-2004, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Wat should the next thread be titled?Well whoever starts it PLEASE put new things up in the first post lol

always

Old 02-24-2004, 02:11 PM
Banned

Looking forward to the new thread, I love Lucass. I never thought of it that way before. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I am looking forward to tonight and finally Brooke learns the truth but I'm NOT looking forward to her being hurt.

[ 02-24-2004: Message edited Rosebud55 ]
Old 02-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I am looking forward to the truth coming out tonight finally! Poor Brooke deserves to know what they hell her stupid boyfriend is doing...and he better come crawling back in the long run

It has been said that we need just three things in life: Something to do, something to look forward to, and someone to love.

H.S. + N.S.
And it needs you too much now <3

Old 02-24-2004, 05:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Ahh. Tonight's the new episode. Brooke finally finds out and can kick Peyton's and Lucas's ass. I hope the WB doesn't make Peyton and Lucas seem like the golden boy and girl and let Brooke leave with some dignity.

And since we're still talking about love lives, the guy I'm currently kind of into and I were rating TV shows. He gave One Tree Hill a 0 out of 5 stars. Whether that's a good or bad thing, I know not. *lol*
Old 02-24-2004, 05:53 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm not sure how I feel about tonight's epi. I'm glad the truth will finally come out and I'm sure Sophia will be awesome, but I'm dreading it too. Hopefully tonight's show will spark lots of fic inspiration where Brooke makes Lucas pay. Gotta find a bright spot somewhere. How's everyonelse feeling about tonight? My title suggestion "Because she's all mad crushed out on him".

Mere
avi by Beth
Old 02-24-2004, 06:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode because I want Brooke to finally know the truth. If they were to drag it out any longer they would make her look ridiculous. I'm also anxious to see Sophia's acting.

But more importantly when she finds out, I want her to be strong and face them. I don't want her to just let them off the hook. They both need to know just how much their actions hurt her.

And for the next title, I like anything that has "mad crushed out" in it, because I just like saying it so much.

Lisa
Old 02-24-2004, 06:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
or how when I had the chicken pox so bad that I couldn't eat any solid food he bought popsicles of every brand, flavor, and color for me. He had to buy coolers of ice to store them in because we ran out of room in the freezer, lol. Totally had me in tears, it was so sweet
That is just about the sweetest thing that I have ever heard. Its something I could see in the movies, not in everyday life.

Lisa
Old 02-24-2004, 07:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Mere, thanks for the info on E! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Kate, yeah, that popsicle event is so adorable. How sweet of him to do that. I need a guy like that. Unfortunately, when your in high school, there aren't many guys like that. But, the ones that are here do have their sweet moments. Hee.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread