View Single Post
Old 02-23-2004, 09:29 PM
Crystal_Ann
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by punkmusicc:
<STRONG>hey guys go to the nathan/brooke thread.i posted a new clip that aired through a show called,"celebrities in your fantasies.." it was during an interview with the cast and guess wat chad said bout sophia?it was soooo sweet here:

HOST: Yeah, yeah...so tell me Chad, who would you chose if Brooke and Peyton were real characters, off camera?

CHAD: Oh, tough question.

[ Cast laughs. ]

CHAD: Well I think Brooke is really showing her great heart, and she really seems to care for Lucas, and I mean yeah she'd be a great girlfriend if she's that careing to her boyfriend. But Sophia is better girlfriend than Brooke anyways.

[ Crowd AWW's, and Chad blushes. ]</STRONG>
I wish I had seen it. Chad sounds adorable and too sweet. I read the clip in the N/B thread I was surprised that Nathan tells Brooke Haley broke up with him and that he cares that she's hurting over Lucas. Not to give any spoilers or possible ones away but him and Haley don't look broken up in the upcoming episodes and he acts like he can barely tolerate Brooke and he barely noticed she was there her which I hated when she smiled at him at the hospital. It will be interesting seeing that scene. I hope it means that they may become friends, I want a N/B friendship almost as much as I do a H/B and N/P one. Brooke needs more friends especially after she learns that she doesn't have much of a best friend.

[ 02-23-2004: Message edited NathanHaleyLucasFan ]