Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I must be the only one that misses b/h being friends and actually having real conversations.
Oh, you're not the only one. This is a friendship I definately miss.

Well, for episode 100, a very monumental step for any show, I must say this was a pretty good episode. I have missed Dan on the show and seeing him in the end choking Carrie..oh yeah, definately screaming at my TV going "Do it, do it, do it!!" I think Carrie has taken the #1 spot for most hated character ever on OTH.

Joy and James were totally amazing in their scenes. In Nathan's flashback when he and Haley were kissing...and then it started to rain...man, that takes me back to a season other than last season. (Come on guys, do we have to see that championship scene another time? That wasn't the only scene from last season..and what about what happened before that, huh? The nudge from a certain Brooke Davis?? How come that's never shown. Oh right, because Lucas made the decision all by himself). Anyway, Nathan and Haley have had some wonderful scenes lately. And Jamie/Jackson...still the cutest kid ever.

I was so, so happy to see Karen back. And with Andy...another call back from a previous season. The scene between Brooke and Karen at the cafe/COB was so beautiful. That is the way that a mother should act towards their daughter. Karen has been the only mother figure in Brooke's life and it is so great that she told her how proud of her she was. Something that Brooke dreamed about would come from her own mother.

Brooke wanting to have a baby...the reason she came back to Tree Hill. Well now that's something. The flashback scene between her and Lucas..thank you for that. It's a rarity to get a friendship scene between these two and whenever we do, it has something to do with Peyton. Thank you for this scene.

Okay, all the LP cheerleader overload is really overtaking this show. We need to get the focus on the ENTIRE cast, not just these two in particular. If LP need to get together, then just put them together. Don't drag it out through this season (and god forbid next season). If they are so "meant to be" then why is it taking so long for them to be together? I know, drama right? Well, it's not drama when something is repeated over and over and over again in every episode.

Lindsey..man, I really feel for Lindsey. She really loves Lucas and I believe that Lucas loves her. When Lucas was talking to Nathan about how he never really got to tell Lindsey about his history and Nathan giving words of wisdom to follow his heart...and he goes after Lindsey. The last scene she was in, reading from Lucas' book...how she wishes that she could be his comet. Makes my heart break for her.

Have I mentioned that I've missed Dan?? Now all we need is Deb back.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill

Last edited by FinallyPJ; 03-18-2008 at 08:09 PM
Old 03-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

This episode sucked some major LBSNKRT, maaaan!
Lucas said "I do." LP can never come back from this set back. Poor unfortunate souls.

Dan is such a murderer. Like, that's all he does. Be creepy and threaten to kill. He. is. such. a. one. trick. pony. It was nice of him to save James though! Mad props!

WHAT! Lucas is such a phony little bia. Like, are you serious, bro? Peyton saved your life the first moment you talked to her? She was a bitch to him in that scene anyway! whaaaa issues! The comet.....................ew!

Brooke, you need a new friend.

the good: acting of james, joy, sophia, and moira.

I loved Nathan running into the street! so cool.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Congrats to OTH on 100 episodes! This one will go down in the books. And sorry, I slightly enjoyed Lindsay... but, I knew from the beginning she was the LP crutch, and she would inevitably leave when her relationship is over. And tonight's episode proved that to me.

Wanna get my attention... put Jamie in danger! I was on edge the whole episode from when Carrie nabbed him.

Loved when Dan was choking her and returned Jamie!

Karen is with Andy! How awesome!

Brooke wants a child... kinda saw that comin' Loved Peyton's response.

kenny | credit
Old 03-18-2008, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

rose parade love your Marion icon. Freaking hilarious.

lost soul love your SM icon

I really feel for Lindsey. Its true that she loves Lucas and he loves her back. That's really sad that they break up on the altar.

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm loving Brooke this season so why the heck are they throwing this baby storyline in here? That speech she gave about feeling empty after all the money she's made, made her sound like she's 40 or something. She's 22 for crap's sake! I really hope this turns out better than it sounds at this point. I have to admit though, Hil played Peyton's reaction really cute when they were hugging and Brooke said that. With me?

A big for open-mouth kisses for N/H! It's been a looong.....damn time we've been waiting for a return to that kind of passion.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Dan is a killer... I don't care how deranged Carrie is. I will not cheer him on threatening to kill her.

BH... honestly besides NH, Brooke looked the most effected by Jamie being gone. Not even a back rub? A few encouraging words? Really?!? Huh.

Lucas said I do. There is no coming back to that. He was committed to spend the rest of his life with another woman. What, is he going to find Peyton and say "it's you!!" again and have all be forgiven?
Old 03-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was so unaffected by Jamie being gone, because they already pulled the 'we-thought-we-lost-you' crap with the pool. Somebody watch this damn kid already.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

But Lilly would make fun of him!!
Old 03-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Not exactly what I had in mind for the 100th episode of OTH, but we've known what was gonna happen for quite some time, so what went down wasn't shocking.

The Good:

-The Comet Reveal That was brilliant, Mark. The song and the camera panning back to Peyton's car was impressive and made the scene very memorable. I loved all the LP references/flashbacks. If we couldn't get a scene, hearing Lucas' words about Peyton was beautiful and better than a scene b/w them. Peyton was strong and brave, and showed us that integrity that Lucas talked about.-

-Haley/Lucas/Jamie driving to pick up Karen/Andy/Lily. I loved that Lucas let Jamie drive because that's what Keith let Lucas do. I could watch a whole episode of Lily & Jamie playing with each other. "Aunt Lily"

-NHJ/Joy&James. Damn. They really stepped up when they had to tonight. I believed both of them needing to find Jamie. That NH scene in Jamie's bedroom blew me away! I loved that they Nathan showed Haley he was there for her, in that moment.

-Dan choking Carrie. I know he's a murderer, but I think everyone was on his side in that moment. PJ is AWESOME.

-LL ARE DUNZO

The Not So Good:

-Lindsey being turned on after reading Lucas' book about Peyton. Ick.

-Brooke simply wanting a child because she's been lonely for 4yrs. That loneliness isn't going to change. She's still young and it's for the wrong reasons. I knew it was too good to be true that I was proud of Brooke this season.

-Lindsey telling Lucas that she can't marry him and running out felt really flat and emotionless. I didn't feel anything from her. Same with the bedroom scene.

-Lucas saying the book is about a scientist.

-Not enough Karen/Lucas.

Hilarie Burton
credit: glance18
Old 03-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Lisa - Thanks! It's weird seeing you off the DH board.

I thought it would be an issue with Lucas saying "I do", but after Brooke/Peyton's chat about that... maybe it wouldn't really affect them getting together. At this point, I think it's time both just jump back to eachother. The crutch has left the show.

The Comet Reveal, was confusing at first, but then it all made sense, and it tied the whole show together. Something I thought this episode being there 100th would do.

kenny | credit
Old 03-18-2008, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)
Dan is a killer... I don't care how deranged Carrie is. I will not cheer him on threatening to kill her.

Lucas said I do. There is no coming back to that. He was committed to spend the rest of his life with another woman. What, is he going to find Peyton and say "it's you!!" again and have all be forgiven?
True for both arguments.

Dan is still a killer and will remain it forever no matter what he could do.
Ken yeah I know.

Really?? I personally think Luke's word will certainly have consequences for LP. I think Peyton will think a lot about that and I am sure we will not see them together before a long time (maybe never).

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Such a lame episode.

Joy's amazing crying and acting in the last half was the only thing I enjoyed. Jamie wasn't even in danger. Yeah, Carrie is creepy and crazy, but she showed no signs of hurting him, so I wasn't too worried.

What was the point of Dan being effing creepy for the whole time? Why was he lurking at the wedding? Other than for contrived misunderstandings? LAME. I don't know if it was Paul's acting choice or the direction, but my GOD. All he was missing was his mustache to twirl and an evil laugh. So embarassingly bad.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Personally, as a woman I would hesitate severely before going back to a guy who did so little to stop a life with another woman. He is so fickle, what does his word mean?
Old 03-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

OK so within 40 minutes of this episode...

- The wedding
- Lindsey running out (Good girl)
- Pyscho skank kidnapping Jamie
- Dan finding him and bringing him back
- Everyone then loving Dan...

GOOD EFFING GOD! Yes 100th episodes are supposed to be eventful, but come the hell on.

Haley - OMFG Joy... OMFG! She made me cry. I just...My heart broke for her. Joy was amazing tonight. I love her so much. She kist... Guh. Joy along with Sophia IMHO is the BEST actress on the show. Like wow.

Nathan/Haley - I have been iffy with them this year, but I loved that scene in the bed room. Oh man, and just when I thought I didn't care. Le sigh.

Brooke - I love her and I want her to have her baby, but I am so annoyed Mark made her team LP. Ugh. Whatever.

Lucas/Peyton/Lindsey - I am not a fan of LP, but I am happy Lucas and Lindsey didn't marry. I just think she can do so much better then a guy who is not in love with her. It's so not far to her, but OMFG I am so annoyed with how LP are "meant to be" whatever.

Jamie/Carrie/Dan - OMFG I hate that crazy ass bitch. Jamie is not your goddamn son you psycho ass bitch. But I loled at her hair. Oh what a psycho. Looking like Hales? Ahahaha. Also? She's a crazy bitch. Well duh, so I loved when Dan choked her ass, and that's like one of the few times I liked him. So yeah.

But for me other then that I agree with everyone else... Dan was creepy.

And I will still never forgive him, for you know... Killing his brother. IN. COLD. BLOOD!

Everyone else

HAI KAREN! I loved her scene with Brooke.
Lily is really cute.
Skillz was awesome accept for encouraging LP.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 03-18-2008, 08:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)

What was the point of Dan being effing creepy for the whole time? Why was he lurking at the wedding? Other than for contrived misunderstandings? LAME. I don't know if it was Paul's acting choice or the direction, but my GOD. All he was missing was his mustache to twirl and an evil laugh. So embarassingly bad.
I agree. It's a travesty what they've done to Paul's character. It truly is. They had already started to make him a caracature villian before he committed the heinous murder of his brother in cold blood. His character used to have layers. Yes, we loved to hate him, but still, he had something human about him. I miss the Dan that told Nathan he loved him out at the beach house in season one. What a shame and what's even worse is you know they're going to try and redeem him to the audience the latter half of the season. No freakin' way can he be redeemed. He murdered his own brother and served 4 years for it. No way Mark. Don't even try.