Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2008, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

And Bethany Joy Galeotti just proved why she's the best actress on this show.

No words.

bethany joy |
Old 03-18-2008, 07:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

That episode was crazy. I loooved the Dan ending as well.. I hate choking scenes bc they gross me out.. but that was amazing. And Haleys reaction after seeing Jamie at the end was so believable.. it was as if she reallllly lost her kid and not just a TV show. She's a great actress.

I knew the wedding would fall through. Ugh. Well now Brooke can swoop in and make her move :-D
Old 03-18-2008, 07:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Dan choking Carrie made my entire night. Mind you, he's still not redeemed for killing my bb Keith, but still. LOVED that scene.

Also, NH totally owned all others. Tears were running during the part in Jamie's room. They both looked so broken.

Old 03-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Naleylove22~ (View Post)
im so glad dan looked good at the end. and when dan had carrie by the neck was AWESOME!! i was liek "kill her!! kill her!!

well done..very well done
I WAS SCREAMING KILL HER TOO!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-18-2008, 07:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Bethany and James were amazing tonight, I think everyone I was watching it with had tears in their eyes during the scene in Jamie's bedroom.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Please, can we please for the love of god drop all the L/P are meant to be and everyone being a cheerleader about it. If Mark really wants them together, well put them together and show me why I should really believe in them but I am so tired of seeing my fave characters on this show becoming low people that will have no respect for Lucas and his serious relationship with Lindsay. Tonight, I was so over Haley, Peyton, Skills, Brooke, etc. that my TV was in danger. The only person that made sense to me was Nathan who actually took time to talk to Lucas and listen to him and tell him to follow his heart. Lucas and Lindsay will always be for me a more powerful relationship than L/P ever was/will be (if it happen). I cannot believe what Markyboy wrote tonight for some characters just to push even more his vision of L/P. Skills was not funny at all and Brooke and "when he is lying to himself"? Seriously? Where is the heart and respect pf those people.

My heart goes to Lindsay tonight who saw her whole world crashing down. Oh and it went to Haley and Nathan also regarding Jamie.

Joy was incredible tonight and she looked amazing.

I might be back later with more thoughts but I am seriously wondering where some of my fave characters have gone after tonight.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

If LP are so meant to be why can't they ever be together when Lucas isn't with someone else? Its been five freaking seasons and they can't get it right give it up man.

Julie: Cinco De Sexo
Dominic: That's not even Spanish. JuDo FTW
Old 03-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I usually stay away from the triangles and stuff...but shiftmyshape I AGREE COMPLETELY. I felt like puking from all the l/p cheese on his episode, i laugh because I KNOW there has been n/h cheese in the past and everyone complaining about it, but at least bethany and james DELIVER. and they do it well. This was just...and they got so.much.screentime. I usually feel like they rush through n/h scenes, so this? pissed me off.

Speaking of Bethany she is amazing and she ruled this episode. The fantasy n/h kiss made my knees weak, they should make out all the time.

nathan/haley/jamie are the show for me.

I must be the only one that misses b/h being friends and actually having real conversations.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'll write a more detailed review tomorrow when I have more time, but just wanted to share some favorite lines:

Nathan: "…you're gonna give me these two rings"
Jamie: "Whoa. Treasure!" (loved how he said "treaaaaasure")
Nathan: "Nice, huh? And worth like all the money in the world".

Nathan: "Besides, what do you think is gonna go down before your wedding, in a church?"
Lucas: "Oh, you underestimate me".
Nathan: "You're goin' to hell."

Nathan: "Listen, you and Lindsey are good, okay. You're still in that blissed-out-best-underwear-she-still-laughs-at-your-stupid-jokes phase."
Lucas: "My jokes aren't stupid."
Nathan: "That's what you think."

Lily: "That's what you have to call me."
Jamie: "I do not."
Lily: "Do so. Say it. Aunt Lily."

Peyton: "How about Peyton puts on a nice dress, watches Lucas get married, gets wasted, and has drunk meaningless sex with some guy at the reception."
Skills: "Hey baby, I ever tell you how sexy you look in that dress?"

Brooke: "I wanna have a baby".
Peyton: "With ME?"

Be kind. You never know what sorrows and struggles people are hiding behind a brave smile.

Last edited by chocchipcooky; 03-18-2008 at 07:54 PM
Old 03-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for those quotes Tammy. I haven't seen the episode yet since I still have another hour to go, but you've made me even more excited to watch the episode. Even more so since it appears James and Joy knock it out of the park.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:51 PM
Passionate Fan

James/Joy owned all tonight. I loved the LHJ stuff, loved the NL scenes ("I'm fading fast!" ... "No wonder you're fading.") aaand yeah. Loved Dan choking the ish out of Carrie and Karen/Andy being together.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I thought it was funny when Jamie said Uncle Lucas why are you poor
BethenNH you aren't the only one who misses BH i miss them alot.
I was also tired of everyone having to stoop so low once again to tell both peyton and Lucas why they are meant to be. Thye should be realizing it for themselves. NH were pure love in tonights episode and that scene in the bedroom was so heart wrenching. Joy looked so pretty. Sophia rocked the scene with her and karen, i really missed their conversations as well. Over all the episode was enjoyable, but my heart goes to Lindsey all the way. I agre with you completly Dominique on everything you said. It seemed like know one regarded Lindsey's feelings...she did really love him. Only Nathan talked to Lucas to make sure he was ok and if lindsey was who he wanted he should follow his heart and go after her. I really do think that Lucas did love Lindsey, and that he was lying when he said I do to her.
Ok i can't think of what else to say at this moment
...Funny thing about scars, they're always there; doesn't mean they haven't healed...
Old 03-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

NH rule ALL.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

was I the only one disturbed by the choking. I know Carrie is hated. She's obviously crazy. I don't think she was just being evil for evil's sake. She says Jamie was her son, like she is losing her mind

this episode was so funny. Yes, a lot of LP. I am so glad I don't ship anyone on this show. The closest was LH, but that's never going to happen. I do feel for the BL fans

Skills with his Friends and soap opera references

Mouth has been tolerable lately

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 03-18-2008, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Joy killed this episode. She had me in tears

And the NH scenes tonight were gold. The dream with the hot kisses and the rain, then the flashback, then Haley breaking down in Jamie's room. When Nathan grabbed her and hugged her I was a goner. And then at the end when Jamie came back. Joy is just too amazing for words.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread