Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Do not quote other people in order to start arguments. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to storylines and characters.

Please re-read the opening post and the post by Jerry, we are trying to keep this thread friendly and open for people to feel comfortable in their posting.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Being raped and shot in the leg are two different things. But I'm not gonna go further into that.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really enjoyed this episode, maybe because I had low expectations, but whatever I really enjoyed it.

Mia - I think she's pretty dope. I think she's funny, and relatable. The feet thing was worth some giggles.

Lindsey - Finally, something real! I was impressed with Michaela, she was pretty funny, and she had me tearing up when she revealed that her father died.

Peyton - If she knew Lindsey's father died of cancer she would have NEVER said what she said, and I am glad she apologized to Lindsey. I sincerely hope they stay civil towards each other now.

Jaime - EEK! I adored every second he was on screen tonight. All the guys walking was quite enjoyable I must say.

On a side and shallow note, Robbie Jones is fiercely yummy.

ETA: One reason for 316 being pivotal for LP is the fact that it was the first time Peyton ever flat out told Lucas she loved him.
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 02-26-2008, 09:50 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikitaWitter (View Post)

Peyton - If she knew Lindsey's father died of cancer she would have NEVER said what she said, and I am glad she apologized to Lindsey. I sincerely hope they stay civil towards each other now.

That's the thing though, Peyton only thinks of her own sorrows, she never once thinks that maybe, just maybe, other people's lives suck too sometimes. She's not the only person that has had loved ones die. With Peyton, it's always about her. Lindsey shouldn't have to reveal her father died just to get a kind word out of her. She has done absolutely nothing to deserve the verbal assault waged on her by Peyton.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, I think that Peyton doesn't have to like Lindsey... but she should respect her. I'm glad they were finally up front and honest with each other about some things... right down to the compliment about Lindsey's toosh.

Side note: I loved when Lindsey said "WTF" I swear I say that every time the show goes to commercial. (they seem so frequent)
rearview mirror — it’s in the past, it’s behind her. He’s still running.
He’s in the same running outfit he wore in the pilot.”
Old 02-26-2008, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it sucks that the only reason Peyton was decent towards Linds was because her dad died.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset Dreamer (View Post)
That's the thing though, Peyton only thinks of her own sorrows, she never once thinks that maybe, just maybe, other people's lives suck too sometimes. She's not the only person that has had loved ones die. With Peyton, it's always about her. Lindsey shouldn't have to reveal her father died just to get a kind word out of her. She has done absolutely nothing to deserve the verbal assault waged on her by Peyton.
Agreed. Except for say yes to Lucas' proposal even though Peyton/Lucas were over years ago.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-26-2008, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystic2182 (View Post)
Do not quote other people in order to start arguments. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to storylines and characters.

Please re-read the opening post and the post by Jerry, we are trying to keep this thread friendly and open for people to feel comfortable in their posting.
with all due respect, i'm not trying to start a fight. what I'm trying to do is make people aware that they need to be sensitive to others, especially when it comes to life-threatening situations. I'm sorry If I took it too personally, but I have seen first hand the struggles of trauma, and it takes much longer than five years to get over it. (in fact, some never do)

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 02-26-2008, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh my CRAP did Peyton go overboard. Especially during the whole 'song' sequence. "Don't laugh at him." It's like she went out of her way to start things up when everything was calmed down.

In OTHER news, Tim walking down the hallway was the best part of the episode.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Lauren miss ya
Old 02-26-2008, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've had my fair share of tragedy, but the girl was shot in the leg, and it's a TV show, so I'd appreciate it if they stopped bringing it up all the time. If they were going bring it up all the time, I wish they would have shot her in the stomach or something. She was shot in the shin. Come on.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miguel!

Agreed. Maybe if she was targeted and shot or something. But other than that, it's not THAT traumatizing. Especially since she can, y'know, walk. What was she, on crutches for five days?
Old 02-26-2008, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Totally. She wasn't trapped in there alone, or in the Tutor Center with the kid with the gun.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yes, but to go further: What right does she have mocking someone's family members, when she has her own family issues? You would think she'd be more considerate knowing her relationship (or lack of) with her own mother(s).

OMG, I was so giddy to see Tim. I really loved him.

Sophia/Brooke. MAN, I love this chick.

Lindsay was amazing in this episode. I really wanted to reach out and give her a big hug when psawyer was being mean to her. Michaela amazes me every week. Guh, and that scene about her father? Beautiful. And I am really starting to ship her and Lucas, hardcore.