Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

I haven't watched the episode yet since I'm on the West coast, but I'm thrilled to hear Tim is in the episode.

I've missed Brett... I can't wait to see his appearance.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

I forgot to comment on the ring! I didn't see that coming. It was the ring Keith gave to Karen, so it's not bad anymore that he re-gifted a ring to another girl. Lucas got out of that one! Crazy.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:28 PM
New Fan

First things first, OMG Tim! Yay! . I felt so bad for him at the end though .

I'm glad Nathan wants to tell Haley the truth. Now hop to it buddy and get rid of the nanny.

I can't believe Lucas gave Lindsey the same ring...well I can, but it just makes me wanna punch him. I understand the sentimentality of the ring, but I think that's some serious bad karma he's gaining right there.

I'm hoping this means the Peyton/Lindsey fights are gonna cool down. I think they both got in some nice digs, but they both acted really immature at times in my opinion. If I were Lindsey though, I don't think I'd marry Lucas right now. That boy has too many issues lol.

I love that Mouth still thinks about Jimmy.

Jamie was totally adorable .

I feel bad about Brooke with her mom. She wants this love and support that I don't think Victoria is ever gonna give her.

Next week: As much as I don't want Dan to get out of jail, I don't forsee them allowing him to stay in there the full time.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzled423 (View Post)
Seriously, maybe we'll get an episode where practically every scene doesn't have to deal with Peyton being in love with Lucas.

While this episode wasn't the greatest, it was definitely one of the better eps lately because there was only 30 seconds of a certain skank we all know and hate.
Seriously. It seems like the whole show revolves around Peyton and her damn problems.

I forgot about the episode. I guess I will watch it later. Why did Lindsey make everyone cry?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-26-2008, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely want to write my review before this thread gets ugly, too. Because, sadly, we all know it will.

Overall, I really liked this episode. I mean, not nearly enough Nathan for my taste, but . . . well, at least Carrie wasn't in it very much. And Jamie WAS! Very little Carrie + cutie Jamie =

My favorite scene was without a doubt when all the guys were walking out there, and Jamie was walking right up from with his daddy. Although, the ending scene with Nathan and Jamie was pretty great, too, how Nathan was holding his hand. I just about died because it was so cute. (Can you imagine when James Lafferty actually does have kids someday?)

Okay, so on a character basis . . .

Nathan: Didn't see much of him, but I really loved him tonight. Mature, level-headed, hot as ever . . . I wish he was mine!

Lucas: Not much of him tonight, either. I liked that he waited for Lindsay at the end, though, and that he was thinking about Keith.

Haley: Why did they dress her in that outfit? Joy is beautiful! Give her some beautiful clothes!

Brooke: Her loyalty to her mother is understandable and actually applaudable, in my opinion. I mean, as bitchy as Victoria is, this is the woman that gave her life. I think that her defending her mother is commendable. Go Brooke! You continue to rock this season!

Peyton: For the majority of the episode, I was unbelievably pissed at her once again. And that was frustrating, because at the end of the last episode last week, I felt as though the writers had really redeemed her. But tonight, what we got was mostly bitchy, immature Peyton again. I do feel as though they redeemed her at the end again, but they can't keep doing that, making her a bitch and then trying to redeem her. We need an episode where she's nice the entire way through in order for people to begin changing their perceptions about her this season.

Lindsay: I was frustrated with her bitchy behavior for awhile, too, but I'm definitely more on her side of things than Peyton's right now. And the scene when she was crying and talking about her father . . . excellent job by the actress.

Mia: Great voice!

Tim: I knew he was coming back (ugh, spoilers) but I was so happy to see him again! His line about "extra sausage" had me cracking up more than anything else this season. And he actually has . . . depth. A son (named Nathan! Heavenly name!) And he's lonely. I just love Tim. I've missed my Tim-time.

Mouth: Finally an episode that brought it back to the one storyline of his that's truly interested me, the Jimmy Edwards tragedy. Finally.

Carrie: No comment. At least we only had to endure, like, 15 seconds of her.

Jamie: Still the cutest little boy ever! I'm so glad we got to see some more of him tonight, and it's great that it looks like we'll see at least a little of him next week!

Overall, even though this episode was a bit filler, I liked it. Peyton grated my cheese a little bit, as did Lindsay, but Nathan and Jamie made the episode for me. I love their father son dynamic.

Now I can't wait until next week. That preview looked great. I'm so stoked that we get to see Dan again. (I love to hate him.) Finally, a preview that wasn't Leyton/Lindsay centered! Long overdue!

Here's hoping this thread stays friendly this week . . .

-April
ICON
Old 02-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

The dialogue was interesting and kept things moving. God, I hope the catfights are over. I mean they've kinda done it to death, start making Lucas and Nathan own up to their mistakes in these storylines.
While the snarky back and forth was funny, I really liked the emotional direction they took the girls (or women if that is better for you), especially Peyton and Lindsey.
I love that Peyton lied to Lindsey and told her it wasn't Peyton's ring to spare her feelings. The KK story she related was really sweet - damn Hilarie is good this year! Great last scene between Peyton and Lindsey. Finally, some interaction that was honest and heartfelt...and the apology showed the real Peyton!!
Some HP that was actually nice and friendly!! woo-hoo
Mia and Peyton are really great together! Their scenes were really funny and they seem to be so much alike.
This show has done so well with the chemistry between the cast!
Brooke showed a little of her pain with her mother and wanting so much from her - that she'll never get (Victoria is a witch!) Still love the BP friendship!!!!! I read earlier somewhere that someone said Sophia and Hilarie have the best chemistry on the show - I agree. This season especially!
Didn't miss the guys that much at all. Thought the slo-mo strut into the gym was a bit much......
Old 02-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Why did Lindsey make everyone cry?
Peyton was being a bitch (big surprise) to her and saying "Oh, you gonna cry to daddy?" and kept mocking her, saying she should just run home to her dad and then Linds screamed that her dad had died two years ago and was telling the whole story. It was so sad. =(
Old 02-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Supreme Fan

You can ignore my other comment, I found the song.

Old 02-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose parade (View Post)
Peyton was being a bitch (big surprise) to her and saying "Oh, you gonna cry to daddy?" and kept mocking her, saying she should just run home to her dad and then Linds screamed that her dad had died two years ago and was telling the whole story. It was so sad. =(
Peyton fails so much. Ahh. A big reason why I only watch clips most nights. How did he die?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Master Fan

Haley and Jamie were the two most adorable things tonight.

bethany joy |
Old 02-26-2008, 08:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay, I'm so glad that Tim came back it was sad how he said that no one keeps in touch anymore, i really hope we see more of him. He named his son Nathan, how adorable...I wish we got to see some Tim and Nathan interaction tho

Jamie was adorable in his raven outfit
Lucas, Nathan, and Skills looked hot in their suits

Brooke i love her for sticking up for her mother and i feel so bad that this girl whoes trying so hard to get her mothers attention just doesnt get the love she deserves. Brooke was great as always

I loved how this episode for once wasn't soley about LP, that was becoming a bit annoying.

Lindsey was awesome epecially the mention of her dad totally had me in tears, as well as everyone else in the library

Mia was funny, and her voice is awesome

I'm glad Peyton finally had the courage to apologise
and yes both did act immature at times, but peyton's was getting pretty out of hand.

Nathan wanted to tell Haley about the kiss...you go Nathan, Lucas could learn a thing or two from you

Overall this episode wasnt the best but it was better then the last few
...Funny thing about scars, they're always there; doesn't mean they haven't healed...
Old 02-26-2008, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Her dad died of cancer and she had to be the one to decide to turn off the ventilator because her mom was too much of a wreck to do it and she could still remember what his last breath sounded like.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 02-26-2008, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad to hear that we're learning more about Lindsey. I felt like all we knew for awhile was what we learned about her and Lucas. I look forward to hearing her talk about her family, since we know she went to work for her father's publishing company.

Mike- Thank you for those pics. Nathan and Jamie are so adorable. I can't wait to see it in the episode.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:58 PM
Extreme Fan

np...