Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Supreme Fan

Wow. I feel like a dork. Totally cried. Ha. Anyways Joy sang well..everyone did too. But we get to hear Joy sing again.

Old 02-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

This episode sucked. I never even post on this thread but I want that hour of my life back.

Peyton needs to be killed off the show. No offense.

I just find the storylines so contrived and lame and I hate this new singer girl. Get her off the show.

I needed to rant.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

OMG Lindsay's story brought tears to my eyes. Wow... I NEVER get emotional at things (except for Marissa's death on the OC) on tv.

I love Kate's voice. I want her CD. So bad. Yo.
And Tim! I barely recognized him, but his kid is wicked lol... And haha he raps Oh man.
Brody♥Bilson
Old 02-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Joy sang???? Ok..the episode is worthy watching already lol
Old 02-26-2008, 07:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li_Campos (View Post)
Joy sang???? Ok..the episode is worthy watching already lol
You hear her sing along with Mia. But still she sings. I can NOT wait for the previews room next week. Everything that went down in the library, damn.

Old 02-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100% Visionary (View Post)
You hear her sing along with Mia. But still she sings. I can NOT wait for the previews room next week. Everything that went down in the library, damn.
Sounds good to me
Old 02-26-2008, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

A trailer that's not centered around Lucas and Peyton! IT'S DAN EPISODE! Wow, wow I really want to see this actually. How does a murder get out of jail in 4 years? That's not right.

Tim: I missed you guys. Nobody keeps in touch anymore. Aww, Tim!

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Peyton was horrid in this episode. I had no sympathy for her whatsoever with her Lucas stuff. Anything angry Lindsey said to her was completely warranted I think.

I miss Keith.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

ok so total bust i wanted a cat fight!!

TIM!!!! WOOOOO, i really missed him and what he said about missing everyone was soo sad.

and no naley ofcourse.. oh no wait 1 min of them..

and what the heck, they made a big deal abot this being teh first game of the season and they didnt even show it.

and jamie ofcouse ADORIBLE!!!

My Videos
Old 02-26-2008, 08:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Seriously, maybe we'll get an episode where practically every scene doesn't have to deal with Peyton being in love with Lucas.

While this episode wasn't the greatest, it was definitely one of the better eps lately because there was only 30 seconds of a certain skank we all know and hate.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

I wrote this as I was watching, so some of my opinions changed by the end of the episode, but oh well, you get the point!

Weird opening with the music video. Kinda cool though.

Nathan
I was excited he was about to tell Haley…until Carrie walked in, ugh!
Good boy! I liked him at the end. I hope he really does tell Haley. So glad Carrie is leaving soon! Wonderful news!

Lucas
He’s a strict sounding coach! Wish we saw more of him!

Peyton

She’s baaaaackk. I knew she wasn’t ready to just “let go”.
“Don’t laugh at him.” Are you serious, Peyton?
I guess she finally turned it around. That’s different. I didn’t really like her as a total bitch, but I don’t really like her like this either. I’m frustrated about the situation.

Lindsey
I don’t like her. It’s hard to when I like Peyton, but yeah, I just don’t like her. Is she seriously that freaked out about being stuck in a library? Really, calm down Lindsey, you’re going to be fine. Sheesh!

I know she was trying to be nice with her little speech about editing Lucas’ book about Peyton, but if I were Peyton, I probably still would’ve reacted just like she did. Regardless, he just proposed to her!

Wow, another Lindsey speech. That one was intense. I don’t really like that her and Peyton are like buddies now. I’m so glad they didn’t go TOO far with it and have them hug or something. That would’ve been unrealistic.

Jamie
OMG! He is ADORABLE! Jamie’s buds with Quinton? LOVE IT! He looks so adorable in his little suit! He’s sooo excited to be there. Awwww, Lucas gave him a jersey! “Go Jamie!”
He was so cute with Nathan at the end… “are you ready to go Daddy?” I love them!

Carrie
I hate her. I wish she wasn’t home when Nathan was about to tell Haley!

Brooke
Yeah, not to say she can’t be friends with Lindsey, but I don’t like that she went to the game with her. What did she think Peyton would be doing? That was weird to me, and I’d be a little upset if I were Peyton.

Why is she being so defensive of her mom? Hmmm. I understand you want to be around your parents, but I also TOTALLY understand Haley/Peyton’s point, as I’m sure you all do.

Tim
WOW! Surprise, surprise! Same as always! So funny when Brooke was running for the door and he just grabbed her, haha.

A kid named Nathan?! Oh my gosh!

Too much of the library stuff. Why didn’t we see the GAME?!

Next week looks pretty good. I don't want Dan to get out of jail... that's unrealistic, and it's not time for that!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't buy Peyton and Lindsay forgetting everything just because Peyton talked out of turn and Lindsay made everyone cry. I feel bad, I guess, but still. I need to watch the episode again to say I really watched it, I was on the phone ... but Jamie was cute!

Next week : Bring on Dan, I miss the 'rents!
ღღღ
Old 02-26-2008, 08:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

So this eppie was boring, made me have a chuckle every once in a while..but this was really just a filler episode obviously.

I was really disappointed in the beginning with Peyton and I didn't know how she was going to redeem herself, but in the end she did in my eyes. I'm moving on out of this thread cuz I know its going to get ugly...but thats just my input.

erica
icon- ?
Old 02-26-2008, 08:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Does anyone know the song that Mia and everyone else sang? Loved it, I think I want it as my myspace song. Heh.

Old 02-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Actually a great episode imo.

Brooke: I love her talking about her relationship with her mother. I love Sophia and she just rocks her Brooke scenes - she knows Brooke so well and just does an amazing job getting her emotions through.

Peyton: was just mean and hurtful - and while I can understand her pain it does not whatsoever excuse her behavior and actions imo. I am really happy that Peyton apologized and it was genuine and I think will stick around for the time being.

Lindsey: She rocks! When she spoke about her father I was like that outburst was just silencing imo. I think it's awesome to see more of her character like this and really get to see her. I also like that Lindsey brought up BL being there at one point - it seems Mark sometimes forgets about them and what happened.

I loved Lindsey and Peyton' interaction both the arguing and their final speeches to each other. Great chemistry. I loved Peyton to Brooke "It's okay I want you to go because You're My Best Friend"

Haley: Loved her - her comments to Brooke about starting her own great company her mom just made it bigger And how she wanted her best friend to be with Peyton or Brooke - it just shows how she cares for Lucas so much; I love their friendship! She was the sound middle ground needed in this episode as Mia purpose was to unintentionally stir up the trouble - and she did that
well.

The guys I enjoyed their small screentime, I was elated the Ravens Won 1-0 and I like that this episode while it thought took place in the library it wasn't 3.16 LP kissing in our faces - I like that it was about what's going on now.

Last but not least Tim it was great seeing him and Jamie is just He's the cutest ever!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread